Dat Rules (borrowed/stolen from Integrity)
- Ratings are assumed to be on Normal.
- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody has already given good reason for a score +/- half a point from yours, you can decide not to explain your score, but I always encourage personal reasoning. Incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Don't put in some random text thinking it'd count as justification. Put in at least a little thought and give REAL reasoning.
+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly. Also, if your vote is already a 10/10 or greater than 9 and you give a full point of bias, The score may not exceed 10!
- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.
- Every ranking phase ends from 2100 to 2200 EST. Every ranking phase starts from 2200 EST to 2300 EST. Do the math if you are in another timezone!
- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.
- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.
- Assume that the character in question is being recruited.
- Similar to the "Recruits X" rule, do not use "He Comes with a Free Weapon" as an argument.
- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.
Since WindMage25 hasn't updated in a few days, I'll continue this for him. I ignored Mekkah's rating because WindMage25 seemed unhappy with it.
I have no opinion, I'm just keeping this going.
Other than for having better base stats than Sonia, nothing else to mention about him.
But because you will get enough sword users as it is, he's not really a good choice unless your Sevr turned out bad in a non grinding run.
Edited by ポーラ, 19 August 2012 - 08:34 PM.