Trace Memory (Path of Radiance Instruction Booklet cameo)

I was trying to find an Image of Trace Memory that have the Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Instruction Booklet that did made a cameo in this game and I still couldn't find it and still anywhere around the internet. I was hoping someone with an emulator or have an existing Image from Trace Memory and I can submit it for this site (so that Vincent/Aveyn Knight is happy to see this), Fire Emblem Wiki, Nindb.net, Fire Emblem online, and some of the other sites also. I saw it in Nindb.net that said:

Book Titles (US Version)

In the Silver Bird Room, before you pick up the N Book, the third book from the left is called "The Legend of Zelda Chronology". In the Golden Bird Room, before you pick up the E Book, the leftmost book is called "Path of Radiance", the subtitle of the GameCube title Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

The Legend of Zelda Chronology

Path of Radiance

Here you go Marth! :O) I hope these help! :O) I don't know if you actually needed the Zelda one, but I went ahead and got it! :D It was literally just across the hall! XD Anyways, have fun with em! ^o^/

Thank you very much.