Fire Emblem: Frozen Spear

Bladehero22

I originally didn't want to do this, but after knowing how many FE fans this could benefit, I decided, "maybe I WILL do this."

The inspiration came to me after I played Elibian Nights by Arch. I loved it, but there were a few plotholes, things I didn't approve of, and overall... questions that remain unanswered. (I still love Elibian Nights despite all that)

But I'm getting off topic, the story takes place one year after the events of Blazing Sword.

Story: 5 months have passed since Eliwood became Marquess Pherae, along with his marriage to the Caelin princess, Lyndis. Pherae lived in peace under Eliwood's rule, however... conflict soon broke out. A massacre occurs in a Pheraean village, along with the burning of an orphanage in Araphen. After hearing rumors from a man named Slace that Eliwood was behind both acts, the people of Ostia, Kathelet, Laus, Araphen, and even Pherae rally to form a rebel army against Eliwood known as the Lycian Legion.

With the Lycian Legion on the march, The prince of Santaruz, Leo takes up arms, believing that Eliwood did not commit any of these acts. Joining up with the Marquess of Ostia, Hector, Marquess Kathelet's daughter, Turen, and Lord Eliwood himself, Leo takes the fight to Etruria, Sacae, Bern, and eventually, to the Dread Isle, Valor, where he will meet the foe behind it all...

Note: The patch will be released once I complete the first ten chapters of Leo's story. Also note that this project will take a long time to finish due to the fact that I don't have enough portraits that I can use for some characters. The only portraits I have are really shitty recolors I made. If anyone is willing to make a portrait that I can use, please tell me, send me the portrait through IM, and I'll think about that particular portrait. (It can be a splice or a custom, I don't care.) Of course, if you're unsure of what a character looks like, you can ask me, and I'll do my best to describe him/her.

But yeah, Fire Emblem: Frozen Spear. COMING SOON.

Well this "looks" interesting but I'm only judging by the story. If you need/want help with the portraits you should probably say more or less what you want them to look like, and when you get screenshots, of anything (maps, events with old mugs, new animations (if you have them), etc.) that way people know your serious.

P.S. I could try to make some portraits for you but you would have to tell me what they look like.

Story: 5 months have passed since Eliwood became Marquess Pherae, along with his marriage to the Caelin princess, Lyndis. Pherae lived in peace under Eliwood's rule, however...

LET THE SHIPPING WARS COMMENCE

conflict soon broke out. A massacre occurs in a Pheraean village, along with the burning of an orphanage in Araphen.

14:53 <Cam>: CONFLICT IN PHERAE

14:53 <Refa>: TROUBLE IN PARADISE

14:53 <Cam>: TIME TO BURN THE ARAPHEN ORPHANAGE

After hearing rumors from a man named Slace that Eliwood was behind both acts, the people of Ostia, Kathelet, Laus, Araphen, and even Pherae rally to form a rebel army against Eliwood known as the Lycian Legion.

"HEY GUYS

I'M A RANDOM STRANGER

I HEARD THAT OUR LORD COMMITTED HORRIBLE MONSTROSITIES

HE EVEN ATTACKED HIS OWN COUNTRYMEN

LET'S BAND TOGETHER AND GET HIM"

"OKAY"

With the Lycian Legion on the march, The prince of Santaruz, Leo takes up arms, believing that Eliwood did not commit any of these acts.

"I DON'T THINK HE DID IT"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW"

"I CAN PROVE IT BECAUSE I'M STRONGER THAN YOU"

Joining up with the Marquess of Ostia, Hector

doesn't ostia lead lycia

wouldn't they have to ask hector if they're allowed to BAND TOGETHER AND ATTACK HIS BEST FRIEND FOR A FLIMSY REASON

edit

wait a sec isn't OSTIA part of the "ATTACK ELIWOOD" crowd?

Marquess Kathelet's daughter, Turen,

oh joy, more OCs

and Lord Eliwood himself,

"hey guys i didn't do it"

Leo takes the fight to Etruria, Sacae, Bern,

does he like

take eliwood and run

which makes the LL chase him

because that's basically the only thing i can possibly think of that would make people want to come all the way to BERN to attack him

and eventually, to the Dread Isle, Valor, where he will meet the foe behind it all...

"Hey guys I know where we can go!"

"Where?"

"Let's go to that place where we almost died repeatedly! They'll never follow us there!"

"OKAY"

Edited by CT075

I originally didn't want to do this, but after knowing how many FE fans this could benefit, I decided, "maybe I WILL do this."

You're such a philanthropist, Braderunner!

Edited by Refa

Cam <3

Seriously though, I might think this would be interesting were it not for the fact that Cam's just plugged holes into most of your ideas :P A lot of the stuff you've made up sounds exactly that, like stuff you just made up, not really putting a lot of thought into why people are doing the things they are or their motivations and stuff like that.

cam while rude has a point, you need to think through the plot better sit down and do a few re writes edit research elibe and take time

also if you want help post screen shots, how many maps have you made and inserted and coded, etc

but there were a few plotholes, things I didn't approve of, and overall... questions that remain unanswered.

Before saying things about plotholes of other hacks, I do believe Cam has shown what you need to address, despite the usual "bluntness". I swear that guy is getting more Hextator by the day.

Before saying things about plotholes of other hacks, I do believe Cam has shown what you need to address, despite the usual "bluntness". I swear that guy is getting more Hextator by the day.

scary thought :O

Cam's like that to everyone, I know. But I'm not going to spoil anything about the hack. If you want to know about some things, you have to wait.

Although, I WILL say this about Ostia's position. Do you remember what went on in Chapter 8 of FE6? Try to use your heads.

Cam's like that to everyone, I know. But I'm not going to spoil anything about the hack. If you want to know about some things, you have to wait.

But then people aren't going to want help because they know nothing of the hack

also unless you start posting screenshots people really won't want to help.

You have to create intrigue so that people want to see the project go somewhere.

But then people aren't going to want help because they know nothing of the hack

also unless you start posting screenshots people really won't want to help.

You have to create intrigue so that people want to see the project go somewhere.

Ugggggh. Fine.

I'll do this in a simple manner. First off, I don't have any screenshots yet, and progress on the hack will take a while because (LOL school.)

1. Why is Ostia involved with the Lycian Legion?

A: Because Hector's advisor, Astreyac (father of Leygance) imprisoned Hector and his loyal retainers in the dungeons while the rest of Ostia's army rallied to join the Lycian Legion.

2. Why Etruria, Sacae and Bern of all places?

A: Because the Lycian Legion sought new allies to aid them in their campaign. Each nation would've believed them and taken action since the Legion is overseen by nobles.

3. Who is this Slace you speak of?

A: Slace is a member of the newly established Black Fang founded by a noble named Farrir and his wife, Artemis.(I'll probably change the name later.)

4. Why does Leo believe that Eliwood is innocent?

A: You REALLY should know this one. Pherae and Santaruz are allies, so Leo's father(probably Helman but he said he had no children of his own so this is a gaping hole which I have to fix, maybe Leo was kept a secret like Elincia?) would've told Leo about the kind of man Eliwood is.

5. Why did Eliwood marry Lyn? BOOOO! Eliwood x Ninian is better!

A: I personally prefer Eliwood x Lyn. Eliwood x Ninian is good too, but... to each his own. It'll also be somewhat interesting for the player because I have something special in mind for our dear Lyn.

Does that answer your questions? If not, then tell me a problem you have with the story and I'll see what I can do to clarify it. I hope this helped you.

2. Why Etruria, Sacae and Bern of all places?

A: Because the Lycian Legion sought new allies to aid them in their campaign. Each nation would've believed them and taken action since the Legion is overseen by nobles.

So... since the whole shabang is run by nobles, everyone's going to believe them? What about being a noble makes you believable? By that logic, wouldn't Eliwood be just as believable?

So... since the whole shabang is run by nobles, everyone's going to believe them? What about being a noble makes you believable? By that logic, wouldn't Eliwood be just as believable?

Yes. He would. And that's exactly what he does. Eliwood flees to Etruria, gains their help, goes into civil war within Sacae (Kutolah takes Eliwood's side, Djute takes Farrir's.) But the Legion sways Bern onto their side and Eliwood has to fight them.

Eliwood's the marquess of a nation that was overrun by war. How can anyone NOT believe him? He's the rightful leader.

Eliwood's the marquess of a nation that was overrun by war. How can anyone NOT believe him? He's the rightful leader.

After hearing rumors from a man named Slace that Eliwood was behind both acts, the people of Ostia, Kathelet, Laus, Araphen, and even Pherae rally to form a rebel army against Eliwood known as the Lycian Legion.

????????

so do they believe him or not??

if hector is imprisoned, what does he have to gain by fighting

would it not be just as simple for hector to explain his SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE with the truth

and why does this slace person have so much influence anyway

Not to mention the Black Fang was decimated in FE7... and some random noble we've never heard of with no connection to them is suddenly reviving them?

You want me to change that? If I do, then that means I have to assign another character to lead the Black Fang, or just make Farrir a surviving member of the Black Fang. But in that case, Artemis would have to be the noble, and I really don't see anything that can be gained from that. The only surviving member is Legault and I want him to be a playable character.

Nino, Jaffar, and Jan.

It's your hack; I was just pointing out the fact that it's odd for someone with no affiliation whatsoever suddenly want to form the Black Fang.

Nope.

Nino and Jaffar served Nergal, they were never Fangs to begin with. And Jan's a coward, so really... that just leaves Legault.

The only back-up plan I have is that Slace reforms the Black Fang, but then again, I want Farrir to have a tie to the Black Fang.

Whilst there are quite a few glaring plot holes, I'll say stuff when there's actually something to show. If you can work those ideas, great, but as others have mentioned, there a lot of issues.