Arrrgh Marth! Why won't you crit!?

shadowofchaos

Hahaha, this was actually how I was with my Mia in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn! I must have been REALLY unlucky or the game just hated

her. I was always so jealous of other people's Mia. Mine missed 45% critical hit rates with the killing edge... >_<

Anyway, yeah I've really wanted to see "Marth's" cut-in too.

Is it possible for Marth to kill Krom? I want to say they did something like Evayl in FE5, and "Marth" won't kill Krom so it's not allowing her to crit.

Marth doubles him without Sumia. With 20's. And Kills him. Marth has killed him over 200 times with the number of times I've restarted the chapter.

I think she can kill Mareeta, but Mareeta can't kill her, or something like that. If you kill Mareeta in like Chapter 5 then it just automatically acts like you open the door and she gets stoned.

Could it be that turn to the right at 1:34? The GBA FE's always burned an RN in turns because it checked which path is shorter (up-right or right-up) even if there's no terrain in the way to make a difference. Maybe if you tried moving straight up, they would have criticaled? I'm no RNG expert, but that's what I think happened in comparison to MyUnit/Callum who just moved up/did no turns.

11% actually. I used Callum for most of the testings... and yet he only kept dying to getting doubled with two normal hits. I reset and then do something different with the battle save.

I was just tired of it when it came to the 70's range and just left him dead.

Okay, 11 percent chance at the most of preforming a critical hit, that's pretty slim odds. Even if Masked Marth doesn't have a cut in portrait, he should still mirror the generic enemies if he ever does preform a critical hit, which would be a small flash when he does preform a critical hit.

Does Marth have any skills? If so, do they ever activate?

Maybe I'm wrong, but it looked like Masked Marth had Miracle on himself. Fredrick was meant to do 25 damage and with Luna activating, it was a sure kill. Marth was left with a single hit point.

Edited by The Pale Shadow

Maybe I'm wrong, but it looked like Masked Marth had Miracle on himself. Fredrick was meant to do 25 damage and with Luna activating, it was a sure kill. Marth was left with a single hit point.

On all difficulty levels, her only skill is Dual Attack+.