About Emmeryn (Spoilers)

Anacybele

Okay, I need a little help before I end up screwing myself over.

I'm at the part of the game where you have to choose whether or not to sacrifice Emmeryn. But I thought if she died, then a chain of events would lead to the future being exactly as the one Lucina and the other kids come from. So if I choose to sacrifice her, will the game get harder than it would if I chose to keep her alive? Or worse, would I get a game over?

I just don't know if I should sacrifice her. Gah, I hate when games force me to make choices like this. >_<

If you say no she becomes recruitable in chapter 22 when naga brings her back.

Oh, so if I choose to save her, she becomes recruitable later? I wouldn't mind having her on my team, so I'll choose not to sacrifice her.

Unfortunately, I hadn't noticed my 3DS's battery getting low and it turned off before I could finish. -_-

But, at least I know those wyvern reinforcements will show up and I won't not notice Libra hiding at the bottom left corner of the map.

If you say no she becomes recruitable in chapter 22 when naga brings her back.

Isn't Emmeryn spouse to be recruited in Paralogue 20 (one of the SpotPass paralogue chapters) not Chapter 22?

Oh, so if I choose to save her, she becomes recruitable later? I wouldn't mind having her on my team, so I'll choose not to sacrifice her.

Unfortunately, I hadn't noticed my 3DS's battery getting low and it turned off before I could finish. -_-

But, at least I know those wyvern reinforcements will show up and I won't not notice Libra hiding at the bottom left corner of the map.

Don't listen to him unless he meant Sidequest 23 (still not too sure about the number btw). But no the choice doesn't affect anything expect putting you a small-yet big- guilt trip.

Don't listen to him unless he meant Sidequest 23 (still not too sure about the number btw). But no the choice doesn't affect anything expect putting you a small-yet big- guilt trip.

oh yeah, recruit Priam there.....wait a minute

its Paralogue 20 where you recruit Emmeryn

Edited by shadykid

oh yeah, recruit Paris there.....wait a minute

its Paralogue 20 where you recruit Emmeryn

Sorry bout that, I'm so used to calling them sidequest and also I still don't remember the numbers correctly.

I just hope that the

Aversa paralogue

comes soon.

I just hope that the

Aversa paralogue

comes soon.

It's a safe bet that we'll get them in increments of two weeks starting Thursday, matching the original pattern. Which gives us eight weeks from Thursday for that.

It's a safe bet that we'll get them in increments of two weeks starting Thursday, matching the original pattern. Which gives us eight weeks from Thursday for that.

Hm thank you for that, now the wait'll be bearable.