Who do YOU think Chrom's one true Waifu is?

Ace Tactician

248 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Chrom's one true Waifu?

• Female Avatar
    • Olivia
    • Sully
    • Sumia
    • Maribelle
    • The nameless Maiden

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fem Avatar for bestest waifu. I mean, honestly they are pushing Sumia pretty hard, but if you play female Avatar the story is even better if Chrom and Avatar marry.

My feelings exactly, they push Chrom/Sumia pretty much down your throat, when Chrom/Female Avatar makes the game better storywise.

I have to say either Female Avatar despite my liking for pairing her with Frederick and my preference for Olivia being with Chrom. As people said, the story is a little different if she's paired with him, despite that Sumia is shoved in the player's face. However, Sumia is just as likely, if you ask me, simply because of that.

But I voted for Female Avatar in the end since I don't like Sumia. xP

Sumia, because IS is indeed pushing that pairing.

And about Robin and Morgan, what if both genders were in two separate realities/timelines? I mean, the children from the future came back, so we now have two copies of each of the children, yet their reality continues to exist. IS could make it happen, but it would end up pretty confusing.

And about Robin and Morgan, what if both genders were in two separate realities/timelines? I mean, the children from the future came back, so we now have two copies of each of the children, yet their reality continues to exist. IS could make it happen, but it would end up pretty confusing.

Then let's say that Chrom marries different women in different realities. :3

Quoted for truth.

Also... *wipes tear* Oh, Fire Emblem fanbase... I thought you wouldn't ever start the FEA Shipping Wars... but this... has begun.

Thank you, TC. Thank you.

Actually, I made this poll because the Facebook one didn't have Female Avatar and the Nameless Maiden. My intention was to find out which of Chrom's "Six" love interests the FE fanbase here thought was his best Waifu, WITH those two included. I have no intention of starting any shipping wars. I'm already tired of them.

Wow, I worried myself there for a second. I hadn't initiated a support conversation between Chrom and Olivia before completing chapter 11, though I had them stuck together the whole time, plus I used a Seed of Trust I had picked up much earlier in the game, plus a sparkly square upped their relationship further. Turns out, they were wed after all. Must've been that Seed of Trust, I'm guessing. Yay for success at a slightly difficult support. ^^

I voted for Female Avatar because of story reasons (IMO Sumia/Chrom is shoved in your face a lot early on but i think the game switches to Chrom/FeAvatar in the second half? Then again I supported Morgan and Lucina romantically and they're both like 'WHY DIDN'T OUR PARENTS MARRY THEY'RE SO CLOSE' har har har)

But my true favorite is Sully. Ylisse needs a badass queen that'll knock some sense into Chrom every once in a while.

Nameless Maiden for true canon though

but i think the game switches to Chrom/FeAvatar in the second half?

Uhh... that happens regardless of whether MU/Avatar is male or female. When Chrom gets married, Sumia's main screentime virtually disappears whether he married her or not.

Uhh... that happens regardless of whether MU/Avatar is male or female. When Chrom gets married, Sumia's main screentime virtually disappears whether he married her or not.

I figured it did. Since I've only been playing as a female though that's just my observation from my game.

I swear I'll play a male avatar someday...