Fire Emblem: Awakening SwapNote.

Kaze

So yesterday during the Nintendo Direct, they mentioned that those with the Fire Emblem: Awakening game would be receiving a Fire Emblem: Awakening related SwapNote. Has anyone gotten this yet? I'm just wondering since I haven't gotten it myself.

Not yet :(

Hmm. I haven't gotten it yet. I wonder if it's because I have the physical copy of the game or not... :-/

I hope no! Because I have the physical game too sad.gif!

I know that I've gotten ones for Pushmo and Paper Mario: Sticker Star. Paper Mario: Sticker Star was a physical copy, so I'm hoping that I will get the Awakening swapnote here sometime soon. :-/

I have the digital copy: anyone know if that effects it?

Well it seems that people with either physical or digital copies have gotten the SwapNote. From what I can figure, we will get it eventually...

Lol i read this thread, haven't received...went to SwapNote, clicked on ''SpotPass delivery Check'' and nothing...

Went to Kid Icarus to see what gem i received today and then like 20 seconds later the Blue led lights up. I closed the 3DS, opened and SwapNote had the blue circle!

It's from Narihiro, producer of FE13. It's a new stationery with a Fire Emblem theme!

You get Chrom at the right, the world map in blue faded in the background and the logo of the game on the top.

Edited by Lanko

Could someone actually send me the one with the overworld sprites? That's adorable.

Edit: Just got the swapnote message for lonely ol' Chrom's stationary!

Edited by Dai

I was actually hoping for the sprite swapnote too :(

I'm with Dai, can someone send me the Japanese version as well?

Yeah. I'm a little upset with the English version of the SwapNote. The Japanese version does look nice.

I got mine not too long ago. Mine came when I was already in Swapnote and was in the process of closing it. It's pretty nifty, but the Japanese is a lot better to me. The sky-blue background and the chibi sprite characters are just a nice combo. It just feels happy.

Edited by Invanex