DLC update

Xeph

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This DLC also confirms indefinitely that we get all the DLC, regardless of what game they are from even if the game never made it to the U.S. Lost Bloodlines is the King versus King DLC's, so the extra characters should be Leaf, Alm, Celice, as well as the Paragon skill and the Demon Fighter Class

Not a surprise - they had to release a "main-series" map, and it's the only logical choice. But I'm quite pleasantly surprised by the price. Seems that for the more substantial map sets, they're bumping the individual map cost up from $2.50 to $3.00, but keeping the total price at $6.00 - quite a bargain, when the price for buying the three in the Japanese version was 1150 yen, more than twice as much.

I'm also finding it interesting that they seem to be going with irregular names for the overall sets, but more regular names for the individual maps within each set. Which fits with the changed distribution method, and the language.

Edited by Othin

hey, maybe all the maps will be $2 in bundles?

The later ones might be even less. Looking at the total yen prices in the Japanese version:

ST: 850

KvK: 1150

RvB: 1150

LvD: 1100

Misc: 900

OWR: 600

UT: 750

FoD: 750

For these purposes, I'm ignoring special deals, as well as the last UT, being sort of separate from the regular trios. This, I think, best lets us match the $6.00 for three maps pattern that seems to be in effect for Series 1. Series 2, however, is cheaper, going almost as low as half the price of sets we know to be going for $6.00 total here.

Is EXPonential Growth going to be released tomorrow?

I'd love to start grinding my units for skills

something tells me Lost Bloodlines will be better (50 enemiesx16 EXP per kill w/ paragon=8 levels per map, mash skip turn repeatedly while doing something else)

something tells me Lost Bloodlines will be better (50 enemiesx16 EXP per kill w/ paragon=8 levels per map, mash skip turn repeatedly while doing something else)

Pretty sure it'll be a couple more weeks before we get Paragon, though.

Isn't this the map that has all the FE4/5 characters?

Because if so, I'm hyped for NAMES.

Everyone except Eltshan, Ishtar and Trabant. Eltshan can't be too far away if they do one Golden Pack episode a week, but we may have a while to wait yet for Ishtar and Trabant. Who knows, maybe we'll also see some mentions of locations in their battle dialogue.

I'd say it'd go

tomorrow - Leif + EXPonential Growth

Next week - Alm + Infinite Regalia

Week After - Seliph + Elincia (Red vs Blue pack available)

It's possible, but I'm honestly betting on Elincia being released next week. Consider: in the Japanese version, Elincia was released at the start of Week #4, when they were still only on the second SpotPass team, while releasing Elincia in a week for the American version would put her at the start of Week #5, when they'd already be on the fifth SpotPass team. That's warranted by the ordered set releases pushing it to be that way, but I can't see them holding off on it any longer, knowing that they don't need to.