General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crapola I've not visited the fanart thread in too long...

I don't see how Lucina can mistake Cordelia for her mom when her and Sumia have different hair colors...wtf.

Inb4 Dragoncat goes all squee on that series of Lon'qu and Morgan pics. XD Those are cute though!

And I did squee. My favorite was the Justice Cabal one. There needs to be one of Lon'qu teaching Morgan swordplay xD It's cool that they put Cherche in one of those pics, she's a family friend in my headcanon...

Oh my! That's a very beautiful looking Nowi (and Olivia too). All them artists making me feel more jelly over my terrible art >_<

But no seriously, that's like one of the best pieces I've seen for Nowi. And I keep forgetting how her hair goes from blonde to green the further down you go. Such a nice touch that is~

I don't see how Lucina can mistake Cordelia for her mom when her and Sumia have different hair colors...wtf.

And I did squee. My favorite was the Justice Cabal one. There needs to be one of Lon'qu teaching Morgan swordplay xD It's cool that they put Cherche in one of those pics, she's a family friend in my headcanon...

Like I said, I just think Lucina picked the one that looked more like her. XD

And that's neat! I like when neat coincidences like that happen. ^^ Cordelia and Olivia are family friends of Frederick and Kelli in my headcanon, because Olivia marries Chrom and I really like Cordelia. Thankfully, it works out nicely because I wound up creating Antoinette who I ship with Inigo and I decided I liked Severa enough to ship her with Morgan!

And that Lon'qu and Morgan series also made me want to draw Frederick, Morgan, and Antoinette even more... Gonna have to wait a bit though, because I promised myself I'd do that beach scene with my main DoD girls next. :P Still need to start that...

That horse has the balance of a racing champion. Assuming it isn't about to wipe out. D R I F T

I should put The Shining into pixiv and see what it gets me

Damn I've missed some great fanart here. I thought the comic with Lucina was pretty hilarious I could see Cordelia passing out from finally realizing her wishes are fulfilled and the Lon'qu comic is just awesome.

FE10: The Whoooooooole Gang (Featuring the Manliest Ike ever)

OWuV1uO.jpg

Source.

This is awesome! Except I don't get why Ike is the only one using the PoR design... And why he has that weird mouth .xP

I would LOVE to see a translation of that Eirkia/Ephraim comic