Lyn and Ephraim: Thursday 3 bucks

spoon98

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be region locked, I don't see it.

Is Ephraim's DLC mentioned? PFFT nothing against Lyn, mind, I'm simply curious since I created the claims list for RaR1 half an hour ago-ish.

Edited by Tsamimi

Fire Emblem Awakening DLC alert! The Smash Brethren 3 map will be available for $3.00 on 3/28. Complete the map to get Lyn as a playable character and also receive Iote's Shield. Equip the Iote's Shield skill and archers won't inflict bonus damage even when you're a flier. Don't forget that you have the option of getting all three Lost Brethren maps for $6.50.

253700_464480440290619_1941244420_n.jpg

For those who can't view the Facebook post due to region-locking, aka Wheels.

Edited by Goblinaro

Ye asked and ye shall receive.

Fire Emblem Awakening DLC alert! The Rouges and Redeemers 1 map will be available for $3.00 on 3/28. Complete the map to get Ephraim as a playable character. You also have the option of getting all three Rouge and Redeemers maps for $6.50.

Source

R&R tomorrow? *checks bank*

...Time to scrounge up some change (Anime conventions, they steal my monies ><)

Tell me about it. I just came back from one and spent over 200 dollars getting there and back (costume, bus fare, train fare, hotel fare, registration fare, food fare, freaking dealers room fare, paying extra for people who didn't bring their fare fares.....so damn expensive......). And now I learn that my local one is in a week. Gotta see if I have any money left for anything, DLC included.... T_T

I help run one, so at least I get in for free, but cosplay is expensiveeeee T_T ($25 travel, free accommodation, $180 for making the cosplay (FE8 Lute) and then $200 spent at the con (A wooden prop (Mami Tomoe's musket (Madoka Magica)) 2 plushies and 2 movies))And I just realised that the money I tried to transfer to my card for buying DLC won't get there because tomorrow is a public holiday! Arrrrgh! Dammit Easter!

Edited by Wheels

Oh, Ephraim's map will be available too? Sweet! I'm finally gonna get my favorite lance-wielding lord! <3 (well besides Chrom lol)

Though, I haven't actually played Elincia's map yet either, which I had bought... I'm still unsure if my units are strong enough for it. XD

I help run one, so at least I get in for free, but cosplay is expensiveeeee T_T ($25 travel, free accommodation, $180 for making the cosplay (FE8 Lute) and then $200 spent at the con (A wooden prop (Mami Tomoe's musket (Madoka Magica)) 2 plushies and 2 movies))And I just realised that the money I tried to transfer to my card for buying DLC won't get there because tomorrow is a public holiday! Arrrrgh! Dammit Easter!

My sympathies. I tend to buy cosplays (my sister is the one who makes them), but I usually make props and those are still expensive to make or buy. And because I was traveling last Thursday and through the weekend, I haven't been able to go look at the new Bride DLC for almost a week....and it was already paid for too. Oh well, I suppose sixish dollars isn't too hard to spare....this is the last DLC bundle before season 2 right?

Yeah, I've got a few props, as I've got no handiwork skill at all with wood or, well, anything except sewing XD and they're definitely expensive. Yep, this is the DLC bundle with Ephraim, Celica and Ike, and Limit Breaker, so this is the big one. Just got a text that I've been paid, so yay for that, sadface I choose to use a prepaid credit card instead of one attached to my bank XD Ah well, there's a big fabric sale on Saturday (And I should get my payment into my credit card then) so I only miss out for 1 day XD