Xenoblade, The Last Story, Or Pandora's Tower?

Disinnocence

Xenoblade, The Last Story, Or Pandora's Tower?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Come on. Pick. Do it. Do it. DO. IT... Oh? You did.

I have yet to play Pandora's Tower, but I have played Xenoblade and The Last Story and while both are amazing. Xenoblade gripped me more with its story. Although I like the mechanics and story in The Last Story as well.

Come to think of it, I have trouble believing that anything in the other two games could beat Last Story's Prank Bananas.

And nothing is more glorious then beating opponents in mutliplayer with them.

It's hard to choose between the three of them, as they're all amazing games in their own right. HOWEVER, I voted for Xenoblade. Such an engaging, enthralling, captivating story coupled alongside absolutely amazing gameplay? GOD, I was hooked when I first played it! Granted, I'm still not done with my first playthrough of it (can only play it over the summer due to school), but hey, it's an amazing experience all the same.

The final boss was awesome.

I still remember barely beating the second form just to stand in utter disbelieve at the emergence of yet another form. It's rare for a game to leave such a lasting expression on me.

After the whole game was so easy, I wasn't expecting such a dramatic struggle. An unblocked hit was usually fatal.

Only played Xenoblade. The battle system got super repetitive after a point.

This.

Actually I'm going a step forward and saying I actually don't like this game. I had to stop halfway (what a presume is halfway) through because I just didn't enjoy it. The combat was boring to me and I didn't give two shits about any of the characters. Also the games textures were pixelated as hell.

If this game was on PS3 and 360 and not the Wii I have no doubt that it would have gotten lower review scores (even with an HD treatment). The Wii was so starved for RPGs that the game automatically got a +1 to it's score out of 10 (at least) in its reviews.

And now I go to fortify my position before the shit storm rolls in.

To each his own. I don't know why but I never found the battle system repetitive. Do I have lower standards or did I pull more out of the system than others? I don't know. I loved the characters, too, and the story gripped me from start to finish. And it's not that I just love everything I read. I've given up on so many books I felt bad about the waste of money. Some stuff I actually can't be bothered to finish but I blew so much time on this game and even started a second Xenoblade playthrough.

And I love things like FF6 so I don't care about pixelation.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

To each his own. I don't know why but I never found the battle system repetitive. Do I have lower standards or did I pull more out of the system than others? I don't know. I loved the characters, too, and the story gripped me from start to finish. And it's not that I just love everything I read. I've given up on so many books I felt bad about the waste of money. Some stuff I actually can't be bothered to finish but I blew so much time on this game and even started a second Xenoblade playthrough.

And I love things like FF6 so I don't care about pixelation.

different strokes I guess. Maybe I'm just an oddball.

Also, I'm not one to weigh heavily into a game because of its graphics, but the devs really could have done with less close ups on the character models. You have to work around limitations, not just go "eh, it's the Wii's lack of power so it can't be helped." Limitation is supposed to breed inovation, not laziness (or what I perceive to be laziness.) I understand there had to be corners cut, but Leaving the characters faces all pixely in a game whos genre relies more on story and character developement was not a good Idea. If you have to spend 50% of the game looking at character model talkng they may as well look decent.

Which one's your favorite out of the three? (IF you have all three.)

Even though Pandora's Tower has been out for like... three days, I can safely say that it... might... be my favorite.

Shouldn't you have waited until more people got a chance to play Pandora's Tower? Because it's not gonna get many votes if no one's played it.