A Lunatic+ playthrough

My first playlog.

Well I have a ton of free time and decided to waste it all by destroying my brain cells, my patience and my 3DS in the process, by playing Lunatic+, since there aren't enough Lunatic playthroughs.

I will provide my strategies from my own experience, and some things to watch out for in maps. Almost no strategy is 100% reliable in Lunatic+ because of random enemy skills. I ran out of things to say so here are some of my rules:

-No efficiency or LTC. I'm not exactly a good FE player and this mode is just ugh for LTC.

-No DLC, Bonus Teams, Avatar log book, or shopping from summoned teams.

-Renown up to 1000 (Large Bullion).

-No skirmishes (Like if they are possible)

-No Nosferatu

Everything else goes.

Avatar's name is and is female. +DEF/-LCK

Build 03
Face 05
Hair 05
Hair Color 14
Voice: 1

Planned pairings:
Fred x Sully
Lon'qu x Panne
Nowi x Gregor

I will use those and their children except Kjelle.

Also by the time I was writing this I had already beat chapter 6 so stats pre-chapter 5 will not be included.

Premonition

I died 50 times in this chapter before I could finally get the strategy correctly. It's almost impossible.

Prologue

I'm feeding as many early game kills to MU as possible so I can basically have another Frederick by chapter 3.
First thing, check if the upper mage has Vantage+. If so, Restart. Paired up Avatar with Fred and fred kills the closest
myrmidon. Chrom and Lissa move to safety. On EP both barbarians attack Fred, are weakened, and the other myrm suicides on
Fred. Note that if all 3 of those enemies have Luna+ Fred dies. Move Fred down where barely the 2 barbs can attack him and
switch to avatar with bronze sword. She kills both on EP. Then attacked the nearest mage with Chrom, and got the kill with
avatar netting the first level up.

Now I heal up and prepare for the second part of the map. Fred aggros the left myrm and kills him. Chrom and Lissa move to
safety. Fred kills the mage, both barbs attack him and the other myrm suicides on him. Then moved down again and prepared
with bronze sword avatar just like in the first part of the map. She kills both now it's time for the boss. Any skill set
is managable just have to watch out for crits. I prevented them by being at 2-range with thunder and having Fred and Lissa
adjacent to her. And that's it.

Avatar got to 9 SPD and 11 DEF (+3 and +3 from base) and got 3 Level ups.

Chapter 1

First off, the archer and the boss must not have Luna+. The archer does 0 damage on the fort without Luna+. And since I was
planning to support grind the boss by disarming him, he mustn't have had Luna+.

Lissa gives her vulnerary to Fred, Fred pairs with Avatar. If 2 of the three closest enemies( 2 fighters and 1 merc) have Luna+
I have to put Fred on the fort. If only one or none of them have it, I put him 2 spaces left from the northern fort so he can
attack 3 enemies. They attack Fred on EP, leaving them all at low HP. Next turn I put bronze sword avatar on the fort and: If
there's an enemy to the left of the fort I attack it, if not I wait. If the merc closest to Sully doesn't have Luna+, I pair
her up with Virion and aggro him. That way I can net chrom a kill.

The three weakened enemies (or 2) will attack avatar and die. Check on the remaining enemies if they have Luna+, and avoid it at all
costs. If my Hp is too low I retreat to the upper left and use vulnerary. Avatar has 6 move thanks to Fred pair up.

After that it was all just baiting and killing. When only the boss remained , Avatar goes to the fort and lets herself get hit by the boss.
Then after the boss only has one use of the short axe left, avatar goes 2 spaces below the fort. The boss attacks on the fort, breaks the axe
and just sits there. Then I support grind Virion+Fred, and Avatar+Chrom.

Avatar got to 12 SPD and 14 DEF and got 4 level ups(up to level 8). Everyone else was still at base except for Lissa who got to level 3. Avatar x Chrom and Avatar x Fred are both at C. Fred x Virion is at C.

Chapter 2

Oh boi, The mile high brick wall, the 9001 resets. Not really but this chapter is HELL. But since I had 2 Fredericks it was
much easier. First The boss mustn't have Luna+, and 3 enemies from the upper part of the map either.

Virion pairs with Fred, Chrom with Avatar. Avatar attacks the mountain barbarian and Fred attacks the Merc in the forest.
Lissa pairs with Sully and moves left, then drops Lissa at the forest. Vaike pairs with Stahl and blocks one space below the
middle of the mountain so the barb can't attack the others, even with Pass. Barb attacks Avatar and dies, Merc attacks fred
and dies, 1 barb and 1 soldier attack Fred.

On the second turn, Miriel pairs with Lissa, Avatar gets in the mountain and uses a vulnerary, Fred goes right beside her
and trades for the bronze sword. Then he uses Virion's Elixir and waits. The injured enemies die on EP.

Fred gets on the mountain and uses another Elixir and equips the silver Lance. Avatar waits, everyone else moves to safety.
The remaining enemies are killed, or damaged a lot for an easy PP kill. After the souther portion of the map is gone, Lissa
heals everyone up and Avatar pairs up with Fred. Everyone else leaves to the southwestern corner of the map.

Fred aggros the closest barb and merc with silver lance. Then Fred moves down to one of the souther forts and switches to avatar
with Thunder. The barb and merc suicide on avatar and she has so much defense on the fort that she just shrugs off the remaining enemies.
Used another Elixir just in case. And that's it.

Avatar got to level 12 and Fred to level 3. Lissa is still at level 3 and everyone else is at base.

Chapter 3

The big guns come out here. The game stopped fooling around, introducing COUNTER (and pavise+ aegis+). This skill will cause
so much fury, there are no words to describe it. First, If two melee units are together on either side of the lower portion
of the map with counter, heads will roll. Same goes for the upper portion.

Chrom recruits Kellam, pairs up and gets back to safety. Kellam pairs up with Fred, and Chrom pairs up with Avatar, and they
get to the edge of the enemy range of the left side enemies, but outside it. Fred javelins the Soldier, avatar kills it with thunder.
The knight and both archers attack avatar, the enemies on the right side start moving. Miriel+Stahl chips the knight, chrom kills it.
Fred silver lances an archer, and sumia+lissa and vaike+virion double team the remaining archer. Fred gets in the range of the
right Knight, archer and soldier, weakening all 3. Fred retreats from the knights range and uses a vulnerary, everyone
else gets to safety and miriel separates from stahl.Fred then finishes off the archerand soldier on EP.
Avatar kills the knight with thunder and Fred weakens the soldier, but Fred was almost dead so miriel killed the soldier.
She dies on EP (First death of many). Fred weakens the merc with the ch.2 iron lance, chrom kills it.

Lissa heals everyone up, I open the right door and Fred accidentally crits the knight. Then Fred opens the left side and
weakens the Knight on EP, chrom gets the kill. Now Fred aggros the left archer, merc and fighter. Fred goes back, Avatar stands
at the tile of where the door was and Fred two spaces from it. The fighter attacks avatar and dies, merc and archer attack Fred and
die. They both retreat. Fred javelins the hammer fighter and avatar kills it. The merc and archer attack avatar.
Avatar retreats but neither she nor fred could take on more hit, so Lissa heals fred, And I put stahl + Vaike on enemy range.
They both die :( ( Yeah a lot of sacrifices for the greater good.) Chrom kills the archer and on EP he kills the merc.

For the boss, Fred weakened with javelin since she had Luna+ and counter. Then chrom took the kill.

Lissa got to level 6, Avatar to 13, Fred to 5, Chrom to 3 . Miriel,Stahl, vaike and virion died ( Forgot how he died but he died).

Chapter 4

Got all renown items up to 1000. Gave the Goddess icon to avatar, Spirit dust to Lissa, Secret book to Chrom. Gave avatar
the Celica's Gale and gave the orsin's hatchet to Fred. Anything goes in this chapter( It's 2 ez).

Deployed: Chrom, avatar, Lissa, Fred, Kellam, Sumia.

Sumia pairs up with Chrom, Kellam with Fred, Lissa with Avatar. Fred goes left and prepares for the fighter, Chrom goes left
too. Avatar goes right, and gets another orsin's hatchet from a shiny tile. The fighter attacks fred, and the right fighter attacks
avatar, but he had aegis+ so she couldnt get the kill. Chrom kills the left fighter, Fred silver lances the mage, avatar kills the right mage.
The fighter attacks avatar again and dies. Fred hatchets the Knight, and Chrom kills it with rapier. Avatar kills the right Knight.

Fred aggros the left short axe fighter and avatar does the same with the right. On PP Chrom kills the fighter. Marth had Luna+ and pavise+ so
fred silver lances him. I tried to get the kill for Chrom but it wasn't possible, so Celica's gale avatar gets the kill.

Fred got was still level 5, Chrom got 5, Avatar to 15.

Paralogue 1

I reclassed avatar to Pegasus knight. Gave Lon'qu the energy drop, glass sword, Levin sword and an iron sword. Gave him, avatar,
chrom, and Fred a str tonic and a def tonic.

This Chapter is infuriating at the start. For me the initial rush was all luck based. The closest thief mustn't have pavise,
and the nothern archer mustn't have counter. The less hawkeye the better.

Deployed: Everyone.

Chrom pairs with avatar, she kills the nothern archer. Sully pairs with Fred, he kills the thief. Lon'qu pairs with Kellam,
he crits the closest barb. Lissa pairs with sumia and flies to a safe spot. Donnel blocks the southern barbarian and dies in the process.
Another barb attacks Lon'qu and dies to a crit. Fred hatchets the closest barbarian. lon'qu moves north and sumia moves north. The barb
attacks Lon'qu and dies. The archer attacks Fred. Fred moves up, Lissa heals Lon'qu and avatar moves beside her. I had a miscalculation here
and didn't notice the archer and short axe barb could attack Lissa. Luckily the barb missed and they killed everyone else on PP.

Lissa heals everyone up and they move west. Fred gets on the pillar to aggro the steel axe barb. NOTE: unless the hammer can one shot the Fred,
the Steel axe+ short axe Barb will attack first, ignoring the fact that they can double team with hammer + short axe. Chrom kills the weakened barb,
Lon'qu blocks the hammer one. The barb attacks, Lon'qu kills on PP.

Lissa heals everyone up again. Avatar attacks the thief and Fred gets on the nearest woods to aggro the barb. The thief suicides on avatar, barb attacks fred,
archer and remaining barb move. Avatar kills the archer and fred kills the barb. Other barb attacks Fred, Chrom kills him on PP.

After that it's pretty straight forward, the remaining enemies only attack you when you aggro them so I killed them one by one.
Got the rescue, and Chrom got the boss kill.

Fred got to level 6. Lissa to level 9, Chrom to level 7, Avatar to 3, and Lon'qu to 8.

Chapter 5

Gave Fred the Gae Bolg. Gave my main attackers str and def tonics. This map. I did it in 2 tries :3.

First off, the closest enemies to the left must not have counter( the dark mage can but whatever) and the barbs hawkeye. After that anything else goes.
Bought a vulnerary for Fred.

Deployed: everyone (actually there was an empty deployment spot.)

Paired up ricken with maribelle and moved them down, then Lissa rescues them. Put Lon'qu +sully in the leftmost corner. Had to give him Sully,
since he was missing one speed point to double these barbs. Paired Kellam with Fred and he proceeds to silver lance one shot the upper myrm.
Paired chrom with avatar, and killed the leftmost dark mage with her. The 2 barbs and myrm attack lon'qu, the barbs die, and the myrm gets critted.
On the next turn moved Fred to the fort, Used a vulnerary and equipped Gae Bolg and killed the darkmage. The Gae Bolg makes him take 0 damage from anything that didn't have Luna+.
Avatar kills the mage that for some reason went left. On EP, everything suicides on Fred, and one Draco attacks avatar, which thanks to falchion double attacks,
dies.

Avatar moves to the southern fort to block reinforcements and Fred stays put. Everyone else moves near avatar. Most reinforcements went for Fred,
while most draco reinforcements went for avatar. Most of the dracos that went for her had hawkeye+counter, a very dangerous combo for my units.
Unfortunately, in one of the enemy draco rushes, one of them survived, and lon'qu would have died, so Sumia had to die.
Gave the draco kills to Lon'qu and Chrom, while Ricken weakened some of them. Fred was still unstoppable on the fort.

When all reinforcements died, Lissa healed everyone up and Avatar proceeded to Lure the left most draco, while Fred lures the rightmost.
Two dracos went for avatar, which both had counter+ hawkeye. The boss and the rest of the dracos went for Fred. The remaining left Draco
attacks avatar on the next EP. Then on PP Chrom kills it. Fred kills all but the boss and one draco then moves down unequipped.
On the next PP Chrom kills the boss and Lon'qu kills the other draco.

All that remains is the dark mage, myrm and barb. The barb and myrm both had counter. NOTE: If you aggro the dark mage without aggroing the rest, only the dark mage will move.
Avatar lures the Dark mage, and it gets killed by chrom on the next turn. Then Fred lures the Barb and iron swords it. After that Lon'qu kills the barb and Fred and avatar kill the myrm.

Here were the stats that at that point I could write down.

LV  EXP.  HP  STR.  MAG.  SKILL  SPD.  LCK. DEF. RES.    RANKS           Support

Chrom (Lord)                7  90    25   10     1     13    11     9   13    2     C swords        A  ♀  
♀(Peg. Knight)            15/4 34    32   13    12     16    19+2  12   21   12     E Lances        A  Chrom  
Lissa (Cleric)             11  30    25    4    11     6     10    13   4     9     B staves        
Frederick (GK)             7   76    34   18    3      15    14    8    18    5   C swords A lances B axes
Lon'qu (Myrmidon)          10  89    24   10    2      17    17    11   8     3     B swords
Maribelle (Troubadour)     4   54    19    0    5      5      7     6   4     7+2   D staves
Sully(Cavalier) Base stats
Kellam (Knight) Base stats
Ricken (mage) Base stats

Only listed the important supports.

Chapter 6

This chapter is even harder in Lunatic+ because you have to watch for 3 sides. And the most useless lunatic+ skill, pass, can really damage you here.
Gave Str and Def tonics to units that mattered.

First I had to make sure none of the 2 fighters + thief, had counter. If one had it I would run with it but I had to get a killing edge crit.
The middle fighter mustn't have Pavise+ or Hp+5. That way Fred could ORKO it with handaxe that I got in chapter 5.

Deployed: everyone. Again I had one spot empty.

Kellam pairs with Lon'qu and goes to the right side, in range of the thief and both fighters. Sully pairs with Fred and kills the Center fighter with the handaxe.
Chrom pairs with avatar and waits in the bottom left pillar. Ricken pairs with Maribelle on the right side and move left. Lissa gets in Emmeryn's room.
On EP Lon'qu kills one fighter and weakens the thief and the other fighter. The left fighter is killed by chrom,
but he had counter so a dual attack with avatar saved him.

On the next turn, avatar kills a thief that moved in place of where the center fighter was. Fred blocks the chokepoint
and handaxes a dark mage that was in 2 range. Lon'qu moves back, out of the range of the incoming cavalier, and uses a vulnerary.
On EP Fred crits a fighter and kills a darkmage. A thief attacks him, deals no damage and Fred misses. Lon'qu kills the fighter, and hits the thief again.
Panne gets in emmeryns room and blocks it. Maribelle heals Fred and Lissa rescues her. Lon'qu moves behind marth(what a wuss) and heals again. Avatar kills
the nosferatu darkmage. On EP Gaius attacks Panne and Fred misses against the thief again. One thief attacks marth and dies, one cav attacks her but she dies because of counter.

Now, Lon'qu kills the counter cav, then gets rescued by Lissa, breaking the staff. Panne kills gaius, avatar gets in emmeryn's room and with a vulnerary.
Fred kills the thief in front of him. A fighter attacks him then dies a horrible death by a crit, and the elwind mage attacks panne. The other cav suicides on Fred.
Avatar kills the remaining Nosferatu dark mage, And fred gets the left fighter. I tried to get someone else to kill Validar, but Fred critted him. He was feeling good.

LV  EXP.  HP  STR.  MAG.  SKILL  SPD.  LCK. DEF. RES.    RANKS           Support

Chrom (Lord)              8  40    26   10     1     14    11     9   13    2     C swords        A  ♀  
♀(Peg. Knight)          15/6 16    33   13    12     17    20+2  12   23   12     D Lances        A  Chrom  
Lissa (Cleric)           12  62    25    4    12     7     11    13   4    10     B staves        
Frederick (GK)           9   18    36   18    4      16    15    9    19    6   C swords A lances B axes
Lon'qu (Myrmidon)        12  33    26   12    2      17    17    12   8     3     B swords
Maribelle (Troubadour)   6   4     20    0    7      5      9     6   4     8+2   D staves
Ricken (mage) Base stats
Panne(taguel) Base stats

Paralogue 2

This one was easy, did it on the first try. Nothing really worth noting.

Gave str and def tonics to the "fighters".

Deployed: everyone.

Sully pairs with Fred and hand axes a counter barb. Chrom pairs with avatar and kills another counter barb. Kellam pairs with panne and moves to the forest, at the range of both barbs.
everyone else waits. On EP Chrom kills one more barb. A mage attacks Fred(for some reason) and dies too. Fred is left with one HP. Both barbs attack Panne, both miss and are brought to half hp.
Anna dies on the first turn, due to the barb that she always kills having counter now.

On the next turn, Lon'qu kills one barb and panne the other. Fred retreats for Healz, and avatar kills an archer. Another archer attacks avatar. 2 mages moved in our safe zone.
Lon'qu solos one of them and Fred and panne get the other while he blocks the bridge( which didn't matter the enemy had pass). Avatar kills the other archer.

A barb attacks panne and she 2RKOs him. Fred kills 2 archers and one barb on EP and his hand axe breaks. The boss started and his squad started moving.
Lissa and maribelle heal Fred and Panne and she moves in range of a barb. Avatar crosses the river to attract three barbs. She dodges everything.
Panne kills the barb and moves back to the forest. Lon'qu gets in range of a pavise+ counter barb and Fred takes the rest of the heat and the boss.

Fred kills everything except an archer, and lon'qu severly damages the barb( while leaving himself at one HP.).Avatar kills the archer, Fred kills the barb, and Lon'qu + panne get the boss.
EZ

Now I can buy javelins and handaxes, and Chrom and avatar have S support.

Chrom (Lord)              9  10    27   11     1     15    12    10   13    2     C swords        S  ♀  
♀(Peg. Knight)          15/7 48    34   14    12     17    20+2  13   23   12     D Lances        S  Chrom  
Lissa (Cleric)           13  46    26    4    12     8     12    14   4    10     B staves        
Frederick (GK)           10  22    37   19    4      16    17    10   20    7   B swords A lances A axes
Lon'qu (Myrmidon)        12  98    26   12    2      17    17    12   8     3     B swords
Maribelle (Troubadour)   7   51    21    0    7      6     10     7   4     9+2   C staves
Panne(Taguel)            9   22    31   10    1      11    10     9   9     3     
Ricken (mage) Base stats

Chapter 7

Bought javelins and hand axes for the family. Bought a physic and a master seal from an anna merchant. Bought mends for maribelle and Lissa and sold the goddess icon the boss on paralogue 2 gives you.
Gave Lon'qu an Alm's blade I found on a shiny tile.
I actually did a good Low turn strategy for this map. Congratulations!

Deployed: everyone.

Ok so first, Avatar+Chrom Fly and kill the closest south Draco, while in range of another Draco. A good method I use to kill them is to abuse dual. By javelin the draco from a distance
Chrom can dual attack each time for massive damage, while avatar does roughly 6 damage. Fred gets in range of 2 barbs, an archer, a thief and a draco. Kellam pairs with panne.
A draco suicides on avatar, Fred kills a barb and an archer, and weakens one pavise+ barb and a draco. Another Draco moves down from the mountains.

Lon'qu+ Ricken kill the barb. Panne kills the Draco, and Avatar kills the one that went down. Fred kills the thief. On the next turn Avatar kills an archer to the far right,While Lon'qu and panne kill another one.
Fred kills the hammer barbarian. On EP one of them attacks Panne but misses but she gets hit by counter. On PP, Lon'qu+Cordelia and panne kill the barb, while Fred kills another one.
Avatar gets in range to attack 2 more dracos. Fred gets attacked by the Draco near the boss and both other dracos get killed by avatar.

Lon'qu kills the Draco that Fred weakened, and Avatar+Fred get the boss. Panne+ Ricken Kill the remaining Draco, ending the map before reinforcements appear at 5 turns.

Lissa used Physic 3 times. Sully got to B support with Fred,maribelle got to C with Ricken.

Chrom (Lord)             9  75    27   11     1     15    12    10   13    2     B swords        S  ♀  
♀(Peg. Knight)         15/9 37    36   15    13     18    22+2  13   24   12     D Lances        S  Chrom  
Lissa (Cleric)          14  27    27    4    13     8     12    15   4    11     B staves        
Frederick (GK)          10  22    37   19    4      16    17    10   20    7   B swords A lances A axes B Sully
Lon'qu (Myrmidon)       13  75    27   13    2      18    18    13   9     3     B swords        c Ricken
Maribelle (Troubadour)  7   93    21    0    7      6     10     7   4     9+2   C staves
Panne(Taguel)           10   2    32   10    1      12    11     9   10     3     
Ricken (mage) Base stats
Cordelia(Peg. kNIGHT)Base stats.

Wow I didn't get that much experience on this map. I hope it doesn't come back to bite me.

Chapter 8

I actually had a rough time on this one. I wanted a good first turn but that involve the closest myrm to not have counter and same with the nearest fighter.
The RNG didn't want that though. Bought another master seal from anna, stocking up on them. With the one you get on this chapter, I have 3.
OKAY, Fred pairs with Sully and aggros the 2 darkmages and the fighter on the left. Avatar+Chrom javelin the nearest cavalier and Panne gets in range of the myrm and dark mage. Lon'qu pairs up with Panne and they take out the Fighter on the right. Gregor pairs with Nowi and they go north. On EP both dark mages attack Fred and miss (woo).
The myrm attacks Panne and the dark mage misses. On PP nowi attacks the myrm and gets her first kill. Panne kills the Dark mage and Lon'qu switches to Cordelia for flying utility.
Avatar goes south to kill another cav. A dark mage attacks her and dies. A ton of enemies move north.
Avatar comes back to prepare to kill the other dark mage. After that Panne blocks one side of the choke and Fred the other. Avatar kills a fighter.On EP the dumbest myrm(he had pass and vantage while the other had Luna+) attacks Panne. The other attacks Fred and one Cav attacks Fred.Nowi kills the dumb myrm, Lon'qu kills the other, Chrom gets a cav and panne the other one.After that we heal up and prepare to raze the left village.
Nowi attacks the fighter and lon'qu kills it. The dark mage misses on his attack. He gets wrecked by Nowi+Gregor. Panne visits the village, and everyone else starts moving right.This part is nervewrecking, I had to think so many outcomes because enemies are aggrod when you attack them or when you get in range of the killing edge(bad, and even worse he had counter).
So fred took the silver sword myrm and avatar took the long way on the right to kill the nosferatu dark mage. On the next turn, Lon'qu weakens the fighter( who also had counter),Panne misses against the killing edge myrm( why?) but nowi backs her up. Avatar kills the remaining dark mage and Fred gets the myrm. The boss had Luna+ and hawkeye( I hate this combo),so I put fred in his range with handaxe. Reclassed panne to draco with the second seal of the village.The boss attacks Fred, Fred tells him to pick a god and pray and crits him. :/

Chrom (Lord)            10  55    28   12     2     16    12    11   13    2     B swords        S  ♀  
♀(Peg. Knight)        15/11 22    37   16    14     20    23+2  13   25   14     C Lances        S  Chrom  
Lissa (Cleric)          15  72    27    4    14     8     13    16   4    12     A staves        
Frederick (GK)          11  42    38   20    4      17    18    10   20    7   B swords A lances A axes B Sully
Lon'qu (Myrmidon)       14  75    28   14    3      19    18    13   9     3     A swords       
Maribelle (Troubadour)  9   25    23    0    9      7     11     9   5     10+2  C staves            C Ricken
Panne(Wyvern Rider)   11/1   0    34   16+2  1      15    11     9   15    1     E axes
Nowi(Manakete)          4   54    20    6    1       4     5    10    4    4                     C Gregor
Gregor(Merc) Base stats 
Ricken (mage) Base stats
Nowi and maribelle got a perfect Level up!!!

Any suggestions or questions feel free to ask.

Edited by 1% critted

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was attached with characters early in the series, but when I played thracia 776 and got to the final chapter, And watched half my team die to long range tomes, I couldn't care after that. Only on hard modes I do that though.

Besides it's a sacrifice :D. For the greater good.

This seems like it is kind of along the lines of the avatar solo that Tenshi and I discussed in my topic (or was it the lunatic club topic)? Anyway, even if you don't use just Avatar, this should still be interesting since it seems like you are favoring a more minimalist approach with regards to team selection, which is the total opposite of my log. Again, nothing wrong with that, on the contrary it makes it more interesting for me since it is different from mine.

I still think it'd be really interesting if you or someone else tried an all-avatar solo or something similar from this point forward to determine just how viable that would be in lategame.

Although the lack of sol would probably make that a problem...

Although the lack of sol would probably make that a problem...

Not if turns spent have no meaning. Avatar as a bow-using class can dictate match-ups pretty readily, Blessed Bow is a thing, and Elixirs exist en masse as soon as Morgan is available.

I think my only Sol user will be Gregor and his offspring. Since on my first successful Lunatic run I used nosferatu, I went for Sol in the second and it was just a little harder. And my avatar isn't THAT overused by my standards. In my first Luna+run he was 10/20/5 Hero in chapter 6!

Actually I'm surprised how little you are using your avatar in your run, but it's a +SPD one so it's natural. Chapter 7 will be up shortly( starting it now).

Not if turns spent have no meaning. Avatar as a bow-using class can dictate match-ups pretty readily, Blessed Bow is a thing, and Elixirs exist en masse as soon as Morgan is available.

I haven't used any bow-users and didn't really think much about the differences between bows and magic, so I'm gonna have to take your word on this one. It does make sense for the most part, though, I suppose in theory you could just let people gang up on a dodgetank with bows and snipe people with counter. I've never tried it, but if it works for you I'd say it is a pretty good and unique strategy.

I think my only Sol user will be Gregor and his offspring. Since on my first successful Lunatic run I used nosferatu, I went for Sol in the second and it was just a little harder. And my avatar isn't THAT overused by my standards. In my first Luna+run he was 10/20/5 Hero in chapter 6!

Actually I'm surprised how little you are using your avatar in your run, but it's a +SPD one so it's natural. Chapter 7 will be up shortly( starting it now).

IMO it is fine to allow sol on Gregor. I mean, he should be lagging a bit behind trained units even with an insta promo at that point. I think the value in Gregor lies in his ability to become immediately usable with a Master Seal and gain sol soon after (although even with his low luck armsthrift is still pretty useful on him).

And I am shocked by how fast you are doing this. Either you spend a lot more time on it daily or using avatar and letting people die/empty deployment slots just makes it that much faster. I am guessing it is probably the latter since chapter 5 only took you 2 tries (although premonition did take you 50+ resets :): ).

Edited by Walhart

I'm on vacation and I actually started the file yesterday and got to paralogue 1. Today I started from that point. I don't even know how I'm going so fast lol. Empty deployment/ Small teams do make it faster, but chapter 6 with small teams is anything but easy. There's just too much to handle, too fast. I think it's even worse than chapter 5 on Luna+.

And to everyone trying Lunatic+, Premonition is the hardest chapter in the game. My unit can't kill Validar it's impossible unless you get two crits.

Also I took me like 3 hours to type the first post.

I haven't used any bow-users and didn't really think much about the differences between bows and magic, so I'm gonna have to take your word on this one. It does make sense for the most part, though, I suppose in theory you could just let people gang up on a dodgetank with bows and snipe people with counter. I've never tried it, but if it works for you I'd say it is a pretty good and unique strategy.

It's gotten me to Ch20 so far, with AvatarxChrom and MorganxLucina as the primaries, and Lon'quxNowi and GregorxCordelia as strong secondary fighters. Everyone has a bow. If I make it to Endgame, I'm going to run a log/guide that uses the strat.

I'm on vacation and I actually started the file yesterday and got to paralogue 1. Today I started from that point. I don't even know how I'm going so fast lol. Empty deployment/ Small teams do make it faster, but chapter 6 with small teams is anything but easy. There's just too much to handle, too fast. I think it's even worse than chapter 5 on Luna+.

And to everyone trying Lunatic+, Premonition is the hardest chapter in the game. My unit can't kill Validar it's impossible unless you get two crits.

Also I took me like 3 hours to type the first post.

Why is premonition so hard? can't Chrom one-round unless You get unlucky.

It's not really hard, it was just a joke. But you can die in it, if avatar tries to Solo. Anyway chapter 8 coming up now.

Wow! Impressive playthrough so far! :O

Thanks!

Edited by 1% critted

Aaaaand I'm back here.

Paralogue 3

Okay this one is pretty easy, and with you all knowing how I like letting people die, you betchur ass these villagers are dying.
First I sell 2 arms and a leg for a Hammerne, in case Nowi's dragon stone breaks, and bought a ton of speed tonics. Also got a Kris confect from barracks and gave Lon'qu an energy drop.

So first, Nowi+Gregor take down puny Left merc, Lon'qu + Panne take down the Knight in the forest and avatar gets the left fighter.
The knights start attacking the villagers and I'm like whatever.Lon'qu gets an archer on EP with his now broken Levin sword. Avatar kills the left archer and Fred kills a fighter.
On PP Fred kills a merc he weakened. Lon'qu gets a fighter and Nowi gets in range of the closest peg. Avatar kills another fighter. The peg attacks Nowi and Nowi misses with 93%!!!

On the next turn, Nowi fixes her mistake and kills the peg with some help of Chrom. Everyone else just gathers up and heals. The last villager attracts a peg and dies. The risen split for some reason
and some went right while others went left. That made them much easier to handle. So it was just simply a back and forth between the left and right. The boss had Vantage+ and pass (LOOOOOL). Panne gets the kill on him.
After that only 2 pegs, one knight and one fighter were left. I gave the fighter kill to chrom. One peg to Panne and one peg and the knight to Nowi. Got some supporrttttssss.

Chrom (Lord)            11  51    29   13     2     17    12    12   13    3     B swords        S  ♀  
♀(Peg. Knight)        15/12 33    38   16    15     21    23+2  13   25   14     C Lances        S  Chrom  
Lissa (Cleric)          17   9    28    5    14     9     13    16   4    13     A staves        
Frederick (GK)          11  99    38   20    4      17    18    10   20    7   B swords A lances A axes A Sully
Lon'qu (Myrmidon)       15  46    29   17    3      20    18    13   9     3     A swords        C Panne
Maribelle (Troubadour)  10  65    23    0    9      7     12    10   5     10+2  C staves
Panne(Wyvern Rider)   11/2  90    35   17+2  1      15    11     9   16    1     E axes
Nowi(Manakete)          6   80    23    8    1       5     7    10    5    5                     C Gregor
Gregor(Merc) Base stats 
Ricken (mage) Base stats

Wow this Panne. This Panne. 11 speed? Seriously?

Chapter 9

This one is a real violet. Desert, wyverns, a lot of risky stuff. You have to rush AND tank. And most of all, you have to be really lucky.
Also I benched sully for cordelia. A little late but she is just going to be support for good ol Fred. Promoted Lissa to sage and gave her a wind tome.

Okay first, Cordelia pairs with Fred and he kills the soldier on the left side with a javelin. Avatar+Chrom weaken the silver lance soldier and Nowi kills it. The speed I recommend for this chapter is 17.
It doubles everything but the soldiers. Panne waits in range of one wyvern and one soldier, Ricken pairs with Lissa to give her enough MAG for a turn 2 Libra rescue.
Kellam pairs with maribelle and they stay close. A mage and a soldier attack Fred and they both don't die(pavise+) a wyvern attacks Nowi and Panne is attacked by those I mentioned before. Nothing dies.

On PP, I clean up everything except a Aegis+ wyvern, since I knew he couldn't kill maribelle while she had Kellam. Libra is rescued and he talks to Chrom on his phase. The remaining wyvern is killed by Nowi,Avatar gets in range of the nosferatu mage and the archer. Fred moves up in anticipation of the wyvern reinforcements. Everyone heals up. The mage and archer die to avatar, Soldier is weakened by her and Libra kills it.

This turn is drastic, everything goes down here. Avatar gets in range of the mage and Soldier on the bottom that aggros everything else on the map(which doesn't matter since the reinforcements already do that),everyone else moves up in a position only one wyvern can attack them, except for fred he got 3. On EP the soldier dies to avatar, the mage had pavise+, Fred gets attacked by 3 wyverns, Lissa kills one, gets attacked by another,and Panne kills one. I was EXTREMELY lucky none of them had counter.After that is just everyone else retreating up, Lissa rescues Maribelle up, and Nowi gets in range of one wyvern. On PP two wyverns are killed,and only 2 archers and 2 soldiers remained. And Tharja. Needless to say, they all die( almost no one had counter :o) and then everyone else just goes south. Gregor gets kill on boss, yes?

LV   EXP  HP   STR   MAG  SKILL   SPD   LCK  DEF  RES    RANKS        Support

Chrom (Lord)            12  66    30   13     2     18    12    13   13    3     B swords     S  ♀  
♀(Peg. Knight)        15/13 95    39   16    15     22    24+2  13   25   14     B Lances    S  Chrom  
Lissa (Sage)          17/2  90    33    7    18     13    18    17   7    13   A staves E tomes        
Frederick (GK)          12  59    39   21    5      17    18    11   20    7   B swords A lances A axes A Sully
Lon'qu (Myrmidon)       15  91    29   17    3      20    18    13   9     3     A swords    C Panne
Maribelle (Troubadour)  11  73    24    0    10      7    12    11   5     10+2   C staves
Panne(Wyvern Rider)   11/6  56    39   21+2  2      18    15    10   16    2     D axes
Nowi(Manakete)          8   72    25   10    1       6     8    12    7    6                 B Gregor
Gregor(Merc)            11  48    32   14    0      15    13     9   11    3     c swords     B Nowi    
Ricken (mage) Base stats

Panne really redeemed herself. Too bad she didn't get defense. And chrom dear God his spd. Damn.

Paralogue 4

One more for today. Gave some speed tonics to those who needed it, as well as defense and speed. I'm officially broke.
Okay so at the beginning I completely ignore the right side. I rescue Anna and leave her be for this turn. Nowi blocks the middle and avatar kills the right fighter.Fred one shots the myrm and Libra attacks the mage.Lon'qu with Panne+Str.Tonic+Mystletlain/Tyrfing is one shotting ANYTHING that isn't a barbarian, which he doubles and ORKOs anyways. He kills the forest myrm. On EP Nowi blocks the choke and kills the myrm, and an archer. A barb suicides on Lon'qu.
The next turn is a bit hectic but I found a way around it. Chrom recruits Anna and puts avatar on front. Nowi keeps blocking the middle, Libra kills the remaining mage and Lon'qu one shots an archer. On EP avatar takes the entire right side and destroys it.
After this part the chapter is really easy, you just need to aggro the 2-ranges without opening the doors. Give the kills to those that can kill at 2 range. In my case Nowi. Anna picks chests and gets the bullion. When every enemy that can be aggrod with 2 range is dead Anna opens the door. Lon'qu gets the barb, and then we back up for the mage and myrm. Nowi gets the myrm, and chrom the mage. Next I move Nowi in range of the north Elwind mage and send Anna for the chest with the killing edge.
Nowi gets the mage and the fun part now begins. Panne puts herself in range of the boss with a handaxe. She leaves him at 2 hp. Sadly a lot of enemies were aggroed towards anna so I had to use my last rescue.
Then it was all about picking them off one by one. They never stood a chance ^_^ (except the boss he could one shot Nowi because he had Luna+ but it didn't matter he missed anyway.)
Sold the bullion for some ca$h and got hand axes and javelins. Repaired Nowi's dragonstone and promoted avatar to dark flier so she can get the ch.10 thieves with more ease. She already capped defense anyway.

LV   EXP   HP   STR   MAG  SKILL   SPD   LCK  DEF  RES    RANKS        Support

Chrom (Lord)            13  43    31   14     2     19    13    13   13    3     A swords     S  ♀  
♀(Dark Flier)       15/15/1  0    44   19    19     24    28+2  14   27   17  B Lances B tomes S  Chrom  
Lissa (Sage)          17/4  39    35    7    19     13    20    19   7    14   A staves E tomes        
Frederick (GK)          12  76    39   21    5      17    18    11   20    7   B swords A lances A axes C Cordelia
Lon'qu (Myrmidon)       17  64    30   17    3      22    20    14   9     3     A swords    B Panne
Maribelle (Troubadour)  13  71    26    1    10      8    14    12   5     12+2   B staves
Panne(Wyvern Rider)   11/7  30    40   22+2  2      18    16    11   16    2     D axes      B Lon'qu
Nowi(Manakete)          12  18    29   12    2       7     8    15   11    8                 B Gregor
Gregor(Merc)            12  38    33   14    0      16    13     9   12    3     c swords     B Nowi    
Ricken (mage) Base stats
Tharja (Dark mage) Base stats.
Libra (war monk) Base stats.
Anna (Trickster) Base stats.

Edited by 1% critted

Only Luna+ can make a chapter that's such a joke like chapter 10, remotely difficult.

Chapter 10

Okay, a second seal appeared on the map and it got blocked by a skirmish. Grrrrreat.
First, Panne+Lon'qu take the middle side, where she is attacked by 2 barbs, a soldier and a wyvern. Nowi+Gregor and Fred take the right side.
Avatar flies and kills the first thief, netting the master seal. On EP everything dies except the wyvern and now I have 2 wyverns up my ass.Panne retreats south in range of only one wyvern, while Nowi kills one to the right.Fred moves up and gets the bullion(M) thief. Avatar moves farther left and gets the seraph robe thief. I got lucky here with Fred and he dodged an otherwise lethal attack. This aggroed the northeastern part of the map, saving me some pressure.
Fred retreats south with panne, they get healed up and wait for the enemies. Avatar blocks the fort in the bones to the left and camps there with Chrom. Both of the barbs and the soldier that were approaching Fred had counter,but that is rendered useless if they have 2-range weapons, since they will attack at that range. Needless to say, they die.
Fred gets on the fort near home with Lissa behind him, this way the silver axe wyvern will attack Fred and the short axe one will attack Lissa. Avatar destroys anything that comes out of her fort, while Panne roams around killing stragglers, and Nowi just scratches herself. After the reinforcements are done, I get an eirika's blade from a shiny tile, give it to gregor and feed him the remaining kills. Gregor good guy, yes? Gave Lon'qu the seraph robe.

LV  EXP   HP   STR   MAG  SKILL   SPD   LCK  DEF  RES    RANKS        Support

Chrom (Lord)            14  16    32   14     2     19    14    13   14    3     A swords     S  ♀  
♀(Dark Flier)       15/15/3 13    46   20    21     25    30+2  15   27   18  B Lances B tomes S  Chrom  
Lissa (Sage)          17/4  97    35    7    19     13    20    19   7    14   A staves E tomes        
Frederick (GK)          13  68    40   22    5      17    18    11   20    7   B swords A lances A axes C Cordelia
Lon'qu (Myrmidon)       18   9    36   18    4      23    21    14   10    4     A swords    B Panne
Maribelle (Troubadour)  14  32    27    1    11      8    14    13   5     13+2   B staves
Panne(Wyvern Rider)  11/10   3    43   24+2  2      21    18    14   19    2     D axes      B Lon'qu
Nowi(Manakete)          13  56    30   13    2       8     9    15   12    8                 B Gregor
Gregor(Merc)            14  33    35   15    0      18    14    10   12    4     B swords     B Nowi
Libra(war monk)          4   6    43   16    18     14    16    12   13   19   C axes C staves
Anna(trickster)          2  28    38   13    19     24    23    28    9   11   C swords D staves    
Ricken (mage) Base stats

-

Now comes the unholy chapter known as chapter 11.

Only Luna+ can make a chapter that's such a joke like chapter 10, remotely difficult.

Chapter 10

Okay, a second seal appeared on the map and it got blocked by a skirmish. Grrrrreat.
First, Panne+Lon'qu take the middle side, where she is attacked by 2 barbs, a soldier and a wyvern. Nowi+Gregor and Fred take the right side.
Avatar flies and kills the first thief, netting the master seal. On EP everything dies except the wyvern and now I have 2 wyverns up my ass.Panne retreats south in range of only one wyvern, while Nowi kills one to the right.Fred moves up and gets the bullion(M) thief. Avatar moves farther left and gets the seraph robe thief. I got lucky here with Fred and he dodged an otherwise lethal attack. This aggroed the northeastern part of the map, saving me some pressure.
Fred retreats south with panne, they get healed up and wait for the enemies. Avatar blocks the fort in the bones to the left and camps there with Chrom. Both of the barbs and the soldier that were approaching Fred had counter,but that is rendered useless if they have 2-range weapons, since they will attack at that range. Needless to say, they die.
Fred gets on the fort near home with Lissa behind him, this way the silver axe wyvern will attack Fred and the short axe one will attack Lissa. Avatar destroys anything that comes out of her fort, while Panne roams around killing stragglers, and Nowi just scratches herself. After the reinforcements are done, I get an eirika's blade from a shiny tile, give it to gregor and feed him the remaining kills. Gregor good guy, yes? Gave Lon'qu the seraph robe.

LV  EXP   HP   STR   MAG  SKILL   SPD   LCK  DEF  RES    RANKS        Support

Chrom (Lord)            14  16    32   14     2     19    14    13   14    3     A swords     S  ♀  
♀(Dark Flier)       15/15/3 13    46   20    21     25    30+2  15   27   18  B Lances B tomes S  Chrom  
Lissa (Sage)          17/4  97    35    7    19     13    20    19   7    14   A staves E tomes        
Frederick (GK)          13  68    40   22    5      17    18    11   20    7   B swords A lances A axes C Cordelia
Lon'qu (Myrmidon)       18   9    36   18    4      23    21    14   10    4     A swords    B Panne
Maribelle (Troubadour)  14  32    27    1    11      8    14    13   5     13+2   B staves
Panne(Wyvern Rider)  11/10   3    43   24+2  2      21    18    14   19    2     D axes      B Lon'qu
Nowi(Manakete)          13  56    30   13    2       8     9    15   12    8                 B Gregor
Gregor(Merc)            14  33    35   15    0      18    14    10   12    4     B swords     B Nowi
Libra(war monk)          4   6    43   16    18     14    16    12   13   19   C axes C staves
Anna(trickster)          2  28    38   13    19     24    23    28    9   11   C swords D staves    
Ricken (mage) Base stats

-

Now comes the unholy chapter known as chapter 11.

Wow, I am seriously impressed at the pace you are going at. To the point where I need to justify why to myself.

can i try to sell this off as proof that renown and bonus box actually make the game that much easier

Seriously, you've done in a week what took me like 2-3 months. That's pretty substantial, even with empty deployment slots (and by the looks of things you actually have most of these slots filled).

It would motivate me to move faster but I am just so busy and barely find enough time to check SF a couple times a week.

Well, I am honored!!!

I really don't know if I've been lucky, but bonus box items and renown do ease things up a bit. But to be fair I haven't used that many of them for now. The bullion was really helpful, and the levin sword gave Lon'qu a decent ranged option. The second seal did help a lot though.

But yeah, you are doing it in a more difficult run, and I just have more free time xD. To be fair your run was the one that inspired me. There aren't just enough Lunatic+ here :/.

I was planning on doing Ch.11 today, but I really need some time to tackle this chapter, since I'm planning to kill every reinforcement. And reinforcements are the worst part of Lunatic+, since you don't know their skills until its too late.

Edited by 1% critted

I really don't know if I've been lucky, but bonus box items and renown do ease things up a bit. But to be fair I haven't used that many of them for now. The bullion was really helpful, and the levin sword gave Lon'qu a decent ranged option. The second seal did help a lot though.

I would imagine the bullion is the biggest factor here, especially with Anna shops existing. Did you utilize the bonus box items for Fred like Vengeance, Tyrfing, Luna etc.? Because we had a discussion about the impact of those in the Lunatic club topic and I wonder how much of an effect it has.

But yeah, you are doing it in a more difficult run, and I just have more free time xD. To be fair your run was the one that inspired me. There aren't just enough Lunatic+ here :/.

Now I am the one that is honored *blushes*. I agree about there not being enough Luna+ also.

I was planning on doing Ch.11 today, but I really need some time to tackle this chapter, since I'm planning to kill every reinforcement. And reinforcements are the worst part of Lunatic+, since you don't know their skills until its too late.

Yeah, I really don't want to think about Ch.11 at this point. I mean, checking and making an occasional post in the few topics that I actually pay attention to only takes a few minutes (and generally happens when I am procrastinating studying for exams). But beating a chapter, typing up the notes, and refining them can be an hours-long ordeal. Not that I am complaining, it just takes me a long time.

I respect the fact that you are keeping the descriptions brief (yet still informative). I could probably learn from this brevity and might start leaving out the specifics (as far as weapons, skills, etc. especially on enemy phase) when I get closer to the later chapters with 10-20 people attacking on each turn.

Edited by Walhart

I would imagine the bullion is the biggest factor here, especially with Anna shops existing. Did you utilize the bonus box items for Fred like Vengeance, Tyrfing, Luna etc.? Because we had a discussion about the impact of those in the Lunatic club topic and I wonder how much of an effect it has.

Fred has only used the Gae Bolg. Lon'qu is using mysteltlain and tyrfing, but only for OHKO purposes when possible. If you can dodge counter entirely it's worth it.

All other bonus box items are just taking space for now.

Yeah, I really don't want to think about Ch.11 at this point. I mean, checking and making an occasional post in the few topics that I actually pay attention to only takes a few minutes (and generally happens when I am procrastinating studying for exams). But beating a chapter, typing up the notes, and refining them can be an hours-long ordeal. Not that I am complaining, it just takes me a long time.

I respect the fact that you are keeping the descriptions brief (yet still informative). I could probably learn from this brevity and might start leaving out the specifics (as far as weapons, skills, etc. especially on enemy phase) when I get closer to the later chapters with 10-20 people attacking on each turn.

But how descriptive you are is what makes your playlog unique :3. I like how much detail there is in it. But if it saves you more time then you should stick with what you like best.

Anyway, I had some browser problems and couldn't access serenes for the day. But now I'm back from being busy, and ch.11 is here!!!

Chapter 11

This chapter is really hard no matter how you tackle it. If you tackle it the easiest way possible, by defeating gangrel, the skills can still screw you over.

And how I planned to do it(killing EVERYTHING) it just made it harder.

So first, I break the ward staff by increasing avatar's RES, and send her with a javelin in range of all the mages. A word of advice to other Lunatic+sers, If an enemy can 1-2 range against an unit that can 1-2 range, but your unit is adjacent to an advantageous terrain, the enemy will 1-range it if it can reach the terrain. Example, if avatar flies over next to a fort with an elthunder, an enemy mage will stand on the fort adjacent to avatar to attack it, instead of going 2-range. This is important, because if said mage has counter, you will be in trouble.

Olivia dances Panne+Lon'qu and he flies to the forest, in range of the closest merc. Everyone else just goes down with them. On EP, all mages die, the sage survives with low health. The merc also dies. On the next turn, avatar finished the sage and gets in range of a wyvern in the process. Lon'qu gets in range of the nearest fighter, and Fred gets in range of the hero. The fighter suicides, and Fred deals half the mercs HP. On this turn everyone retreats, awaiting the reinforcements. This is a crucial part of Lunatic+, if you can't see the skill the enemy has, you are getting screwed. Avatar flies back up, getting in range of one more wyvern.

The reinforcements pop up, Fred finishes off the hero, and avatar the wyvern. Panne and Nowi get a merc and a fighter, while avatar gets in range of the incoming mages. A hero, a merc and a fighter appear from the northwestern forts. When those appear, the southwest side of the map is aggroed. Avatar gets one mage, on PP she flies up, is danced by Olivia and weakens the hero. Panne gets the fighter, Gregor gets hero,yes? Fred gets in range of the incoming forces to the south. Two wyvern riders appear from the forts next to Gangrel(FARFARAWAY). After that it's easy, just distributing the kills between the units. More reinforcements appear from the middle forts. Avatar goes for the mages again, the rest go south to kill the remaining ones. A mage, a merc and a fighter appear from the northwest forts. They go down easily. On turn 8 reinforcements stop. On turn 11,Avatar gets in the fort, in range of Gangrel and 2 mages. All 3 are ORKOd. Get Lon'qu some more kills and he gets to level 19.

In the end, Promoted Lon'qu and Maribelle, gave Nowi the speedwing, forged an 11 mt Beastkiller for Fred. Where did Chrom get that RES, I think I gave him a talisman or sumthin.

LV  EXP   HP   STR   MAG  SKILL   SPD   LCK  DEF  RES    RANKS         Support

Chrom (Lord)            15  48    33   14     2     19    15    14   14    5     A swords        S  ♀  
♀(Dark Flier)       15/15/7  1    49   23    21     28    33+2  16   30   20  B Lances B tomes   S  Chrom  
Lissa (Sage)          17/5  82    35    7    20     14    20    20   7    14   A staves E tomes        
Frederick (GK)          14  25    41   22    5      17    19    11   21    8   B swords A lances A axes C Cordelia
Lon'qu (Assasin)      19/1   0    42   22    3      28    23    15   12    4   A swords E Bows    A Panne
Maribelle (Valkyrie)  15/1   0    31    1    15     11    18    14   7    17+2 B staves E tomes
Panne(Wyvern Rider)  11/13  10    47   25+2  3      22    20    14   21    4     C axes      A Lon'qu
Nowi(Manakete)          15  72    32   15    2      10    11    16   13    9                 A Gregor
Gregor(Merc)            15  66    36   16    0      19    15    11   13    4     B swords     A Nowi
Libra(war monk)          4  80    43   16    18     14    16    12   13   19   C axes C staves   C Tharja
Ricken (mage) Base stats
Cordelia(Peg. kNIGHT)Base stats
Olivia(Dancer) Base stats
Tharja (Dark mage) Base stats

I was supposed to have chapter 12 done. But avatar critted with thunder a counter palandin on EP. And didn't kill it. When I don't want crits, sure make them fall of the sky. And it was one of the last enemies too!

Edited by 1% critted

FUCKING, FINALLY

Chapter 12

Damn, damn and more damn. You know what hurts you in Luna+? Skills. You know where there are a lot of skills? In a lot of enemies.
You know which map has a lot of enemies? THIS ONE. You have to kill 20+ enemies in the first two turns or you are toast. First I forged a +3 might beastkiller. Fred can one shot cavs with this.Made sure everyone to the left didn't have counter. That way avatar can solo the left side.

Ok, first Cherche gives her hammer and steel axe to Panne. Lon'qu pairs with panne and they proceed to one shot a knight with the hammer. Nowi kills the short spear one. Fred gets in front of nowi so both of the right cavs attack him, while the paladin attacks panne. Avatar gets rally boosted her magic by Lissa, and with a 4 use Celica's gale I had, kills the beastkiller paladin to the left. On EP the 2 cavs suicide on Fred. The paladin dies to panne. Avatar kills 4 cavs and a knight. On this turn, avatar moves up, in the range of the bow knights full squad, and uses an elixir.Fred moves to the tight corridor, and kills a cav that was in it. Panne heals up and blocks the corridor. Nowi kills a knight that was to the south.

On EP, all hell goes loose, Panne kills 3 knights, but thankfully the last one decided to attack fred with a short spear, while adjacent to panne, blocking her from further danger(and counters). Avatar kills the bow knight's squad and a straggler knight. Avatar now moves in range of the left bridge paladin, and his short spear and silver lance lackey. The party kills the remaining enemies to their side, waiting for the right bow knights assault on turn 3. Avatar gets the 2 cavs, but the paladin survives because he had aegis+. On PP, avatar gets the bow knight,while putting herself in range of the paladin again. Fred, Panne and Nowi each get a cav. The paladin suicides on Avatar. On this turn everyone heals up, Avatar gets Mjollnir from the convoy, and puts herself in range of the boss, and everyone inside that range too. Fred puts himself adjacent to her, for better support. She kills everything but the boss, 2 cavs on the right, and 3 cavs on the left. Panne gets the boss, Nowi and Fred a cav, Avatar gets another cav, and on EP the remaining 2 suicide for a 6-turn Victory.

Promoted Chrom and Panne, planned to second seal Fred to general, since cordelia gives him speed, but as you can see he lacked a bit of EXP.

Chrom (Great Lord)    16/1   0    39   18     3     22    17    14   18    8  A swords E Lance   S  ♀  
♀(Dark Flier)      15/15/10 28    51   24    23     30    35+2  18   32   20  B Lances A tomes   S  Chrom  
Lissa (Sage)          17/6   4    36    8    21     14    20    20   7    15   A staves E tomes  C Maribelle       
Frederick (GK)          14  95    41   22    5      17    19    11   21    8   B swords A lances A axes C Cordelia
Lon'qu (Assasin)      19/1  60    42   22    3      28    23    15   12    4   A swords E Bows    A Panne
Maribelle (Valkyrie)  15/1  44    31    1    15     11    18    14   7    17+2 B staves E tomes  c Lissa
Panne(Wyvern Lord) 11/16/1   0    55   32+2  4      27    23    16   26    8  C axes E Lances    A Lon'qu
Nowi(Manakete)          17  32    35   17    2      12    11    18   15   10                     S Gregor
Gregor(Merc)            16  71    37   17    1      19    16    11   13    4     B swords     A Nowi
Libra(war monk)          5  33    44   16    18     14    17    13   13   20   C axes C staves   C Tharja
Ricken (mage) Base stats
OH, and Cherche died, sorry cherche fans :(.

But how descriptive you are is what makes your playlog unique :3. I like how much detail there is in it. But if it saves you more time then you should stick with what you like best.

I'm glad you think so! I will take that into consideration. It's just that listing out enemies and skills individually would get kind of tedious (and would be tedious to read I'd assume) in the later chapters with dozens of enemies attacking per turn. I mean it is alright for the first 10 chapters but it might get kind of boring after that. I mean I haven't decided yet really. And I'm not really dramatically changing my style, just being a little less specific with regard to enemies (for example instead of saying something like "a hawkeye luna Paladin, a counter luna Paladin, blah blah etc. do X, Y, and Z to character A" I might go with something more concise like "6 Paladins attacks Character A"). But I should probably post that in my own topic and stop cluttering yours.

Well, I think that writing in that style will really help on the later chapters, especially ch.12. This chapter just, ugh. Looking forward to your next update, and seeing how you tackle chapter 11!

It's been a long time.

Chapter 13

Ah, unlucky 13. This one actually didn't take that many tries but I was kinda on a break. I equipped veteran on avatar so she passes it down to Lucina.

Ok first, Fred handaxes the left fighter, killing him. Avatar flies over to the left and gets the sniper, Panne flies over to the left and gets the archer. Nowi goes right and gets the myrmidon, and Lissa+Maribelle and Tharja+Libra stay safe. Henry does whatever. On EP a fighter, a myrm and an archer attack Fred. The archer dies. An archer attacks Nowi and dies, a fighter suicides on avatar, a myrm and a fighter die on Panne. On PP, Fred gets the fighter he couldn't kill, Henry gets the myrm. Libra and lissa go up the hill to safety, while Nowi goes left and kills a fighter, while in range of a myrmidon. Panne moves up and kills a myrm. Avatar moves up and kills the other archer.

Now, the center force begins to move, but since panne was injured and to the left, the myrm and fighter move left. On PP everyone else retreats back left, Fred guards the entrance of the hill, and second seals to general. So the plan for the rest of the map is as follows, Henry blocks the left fort(or someone else), Fred guards the hill not killing anything, Nowi kills whats on the corridor, and panne and avatar roam around killing things. Avatar gets the middle warrior, while Lon'qu gets those that went left. Fred prepares for the first wave of reinforcements on turn 5: 3 Warriors on the bottom forts, and a sniper on the far right. Isn't it wonderful seeing warriors without counter? Ok so that's the plan in the rest of the map, and it goes smoothly, by limiting the enemies I attack on EP, I run into less chance of risky skills. On turn 6 a fighter and 2 myrms appear on the bottom.

The last reinforcement wave is on Turn 7, snipers on the left and right forts, myrms on the top, and 3 warriors again in the bottom forts. Everyone just tanks smoothly, and on turn 9 they go all offense and get as many enemies as possible(all counter ones).
By turn 12 everything's dead. I let Lon'qu get the boss kill since he get some nice EXP from promoted units.

After the battle, I second seal Lucina to cavalier, Promote Gregor and give the secret book to Fred.

Chrom (Great Lord)    16/1  72    39   18     3     22    17    14   18    8  A swords E Lance   S  ♀  
♀(Dark Flier)      15/15/11 65    52   25    23     30    35+2  19   33   20  B Lances A tomes   S  Chrom  
Lissa (Sage)          17/7   5    36    8    22     14    21    21   7    15   A staves E tomes  C Maribelle       
Frederick (General)   15/2   4    46   23    5      22    20    12   24   11    A lances A axes A Cordelia
Lon'qu (Assasin)      19/3  64    44   24    4      30    24    15   12    6   A swords E Bows    S Panne
Maribelle (Valkyrie)  15/1  55    31    1    15     11    18    14   7    17+2 B staves E tomes  c Lissa
Panne(Wyvern Lord) 11/16/2  66    56   32+2  5      28    24    16   26    8  B axes E Lances    A Lon'qu
Nowi(Manakete)          20  23    39   20    3      14    14    19   18   12                     S Gregor
Gregor(Hero)          17/1   0    42   20    2      23    20    11   17    8  B swords E Axes    S Nowi
Libra(war monk)          6  52    45   16    18     14    17    13   13   20   C axes C staves   C Tharja
Lucina(Cavalier)      10/1   0    38   17     7     20    18    15   20    6   C swords E lances
Ricken (mage) Base stats
I'm getting Morgan when avatar gets galeforce.

It's been a long time.

Chapter 13

Ah, unlucky 13. This one actually didn't take that many tries but I was kinda on a break. I equipped veteran on avatar so she passes it down to Lucina.

Ok first, Fred handaxes the left fighter, killing him. Avatar flies over to the left and gets the sniper, Panne flies over to the left and gets the archer. Nowi goes right and gets the myrmidon, and Lissa+Maribelle and Tharja+Libra stay safe. Henry does whatever. On EP a fighter, a myrm and an archer attack Fred. The archer dies. An archer attacks Nowi and dies, a fighter suicides on avatar, a myrm and a fighter die on Panne. On PP, Fred gets the fighter he couldn't kill, Henry gets the myrm. Libra and lissa go up the hill to safety, while Nowi goes left and kills a fighter, while in range of a myrmidon. Panne moves up and kills a myrm. Avatar moves up and kills the other archer.

Now, the center force begins to move, but since panne was injured and to the left, the myrm and fighter move left. On PP everyone else retreats back left, Fred guards the entrance of the hill, and second seals to general. So the plan for the rest of the map is as follows, Henry blocks the left fort(or someone else), Fred guards the hill not killing anything, Nowi kills whats on the corridor, and panne and avatar roam around killing things. Avatar gets the middle warrior, while Lon'qu gets those that went left. Fred prepares for the first wave of reinforcements on turn 5: 3 Warriors on the bottom forts, and a sniper on the far right. Isn't it wonderful seeing warriors without counter? Ok so that's the plan in the rest of the map, and it goes smoothly, by limiting the enemies I attack on EP, I run into less chance of risky skills. On turn 6 a fighter and 2 myrms appear on the bottom.

The last reinforcement wave is on Turn 7, snipers on the left and right forts, myrms on the top, and 3 warriors again in the bottom forts. Everyone just tanks smoothly, and on turn 9 they go all offense and get as many enemies as possible(all counter ones).

By turn 12 everything's dead. I let Lon'qu get the boss kill since he get some nice EXP from promoted units.

After the battle, I second seal Lucina to cavalier, Promote Gregor and give the secret book to Fred.

Chrom (Great Lord)    16/1  72    39   18     3     22    17    14   18    8  A swords E Lance   S  ♀  
♀(Dark Flier)      15/15/11 65    52   25    23     30    35+2  19   33   20  B Lances A tomes   S  Chrom  
Lissa (Sage)          17/7   5    36    8    22     14    21    21   7    15   A staves E tomes  C Maribelle       
Frederick (General)   15/2   4    46   23    5      22    20    12   24   11    A lances A axes A Cordelia
Lon'qu (Assasin)      19/3  64    44   24    4      30    24    15   12    6   A swords E Bows    S Panne
Maribelle (Valkyrie)  15/1  55    31    1    15     11    18    14   7    17+2 B staves E tomes  c Lissa
Panne(Wyvern Lord) 11/16/2  66    56   32+2  5      28    24    16   26    8  B axes E Lances    A Lon'qu
Nowi(Manakete)          20  23    39   20    3      14    14    19   18   12                     S Gregor
Gregor(Hero)          17/1   0    42   20    2      23    20    11   17    8  B swords E Axes    S Nowi
Libra(war monk)          6  52    45   16    18     14    17    13   13   20   C axes C staves   C Tharja
Lucina(Cavalier)      10/1   0    38   17     7     20    18    15   20    6   C swords E lances
Ricken (mage) Base stats
I'm getting Morgan when avatar gets galeforce.

Wow, this is making me wish I decided to use Panne and reclass her.

Also, General Freddy FTW.

Edited by Walhart

Wow, this is making me wish I decided to use Panne and reclass her.

Also, General Freddy FTW.

YES! I first thought of pally, but since he has cordelia already, he didn't need that much more speed. He doubled anything that wasn't a myrm anyway.