Favorite Hair Colors for 2nd Gen Kids

I know right? Cynthia with brown hair is really boring. Chrom's blue is ok, but i like the orange and white the best.

Natural hair colors are the best so Fred!Cynthia is still good.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which color have Morgan when Basilio is his dad :huh: ? ( I have this question in my mind for two days already but probably someone will say me that Morgan is bald too :facepalm: )

A blonde Owain looks good, and... maybe is just only me, but I think that Gerome looks good with Gaius's hair color Lol

Edited by SniperGYS

Which color have Morgan when Basilio is his dad :huh: ? ( I have this question in my mind for two days already but probably someone will say me that Morgan is bald too :facepalm: )

A blonde Owain looks good, and... maybe is just only me, but I think that Gerome looks good with Gaius's hair color Lol

ZdkgWia.png

It looks so dark...

I like Inigo with Chrom Blue hair, it makes him look like a fabulous version of his father. Kjelly belly is just so pretty with Virion's hair, it's ridiculous. And Severa just looks wrong without black hair to me.

ZdkgWia.png

It looks so dark...

Ah thank you so much!! I really wanted to know! Ah yeah it's very dark! uh interesting color, it's not very bad

Your welcome, I always see people wondering about it. I've noticed that Basilio!Morgan's hair doesn't have as light of highlights compared to Lon'qu, so it looks much darker. I love how one CANNOT screw up Morgan. He'll always be fabulous no matter what's on his dorky head.

Edited by Perlia

Lucina's best hair color is totally dark blue, I'm surprised nobody is mentioning this :awesome:

In all seriousness though...

- For Morgan (F), either pink (Cherche's pink), or dark blue (Lucina, Chrom|Kjelle or Chrom|Cynthia). Cordelia's red is pretty cool too.

- Morgan (M) looks pretty good with dark blue (but not quite as good as Morgan (F)). Orange hair is interesting too, and Virion's bluish grey is cool.

- Cynthia enjoys dark blue, white, and dark brown. Orange isn't that bad either, though.

- Kjelle looks good with a medium shade, not so light that it blends in with her armor, but not so dark that it fades into the shadow around her neck guard. Orange looks nice, as does Virion's blue-grey. Some shades of blonde work, but not all.

- Nah looks good with orange hair, also Virion's bluish grey yet again. Not any of the browns though (black is pretty good), and I don't like her with Donnel's hair. Henry's white is interesting, though.

- Noire looks great with Gaius's orange hair, and Donnel's purple is sweet as well. Blue-grey works well too. I don't really like her with any of the browns or blondes.

- Severa looks very good with black hair (Lon'qu, or Kellam, to a lesser extent). White is very good on her, as are some oranges (Ricken, and Gaius).

- Inigo really benefits from Chrom as his dad. That blue is awesome. Virion's blue-grey (yet again, do you see a pattern emerging?) is nice also.

- Yarne looks best with Henry's white color as the spot, IMO

- Gerome looks good with either very dark hair (Lon'qu, etc.) or Henry's white. Vaike's blond hair isn't too bad either.

- Owain enjoys orange hair also, as well as blonde.

- Brady is interesting. Not the jet black from Lon'qu (or Kellam), as that blends in with his robes. Donnel's purple goes well with the robes, though. Orange and some shades of blonde are also good.

- I'm not sure about Laurent. He needs to take off his hat more. I think I like him with Virion's hair, but I'm not sure.

Wow. I really like Virion's flavor of bluish grey, apparently. Chrom's dark blue is also amazing. I imagine that some very interesting colors could be passed via Avatar as well.

Question: If you marry Yarne, he still passes his father's hair color, right?

Edited by Euklyd

My favorite natural hair color is black or very dark brown, and I think that color goes well for all the kids. I like Henry's white hair on male Morgan because they look so alike it's not even funny :P

Female Morgan- it's gotta be pink. It just feels right to me, which is strange as I've never paired My Unit with Olivia.... *shrug*

Cynthia- I've never actually paired her with anyone other than Frederick and coincidently because of my planned pairings for my ongoing lunatic run Fred is just about the only one left for me to pair Sumia with.... cuz Libra's dead... I expect Anacybele to chew me out on this one and begrudgingly accept my fate XD. Anyway, I guess white would look nice.

Kjelle- She's cool any color really, but i suppose Virion hair would look pretty cool.

Nah- Orange, Viron blue,or white.

Noire- Suppose she'd look good with blonde or white? I haven't actually recruited her so...

Severa- Red, orange, or blonde.

Inigo- Blue I guess.

Yarne- I've noticed the different colored tuft of hair, but I didn't know it varied based on parent until now. I say Virion blue (from now on I'll call it VB cuz I'm sick of writing Virion Blue) is nice.

Gerome- Blonde, VB, or black I guess

Owain- Anything other than blonde, VB, or white is hard to wrap my head around.... though I better get used to gauis's orange unless I change my mind with Lissa's pairing.

Brady- Blonde or white so that I can pretend it's Kanji =P. Again though, I plan on Ricken being the dad so I'd better get used to that.

Laurent's hat prevents me from caring much.

Wow. I really like Virion's flavor of bluish grey, apparently.

Me too apparently =P. It's quite pleasing to the eye.

92-1.jpg

Dang.

Gerome looks good with any hair color.

Must be the mask.

But black is the best for him.

..next is Henry's

Liz:

MaakuOnnaLiz.png

Mariabel:

MaakuOnnaMariabel.png

Um.. did she just called Tiki "kaa-san"? O_O

Edited by Fairlee

Lavender hair for everybody but Morgan, and Morgan only doesn't get it because it's impossible to get lavender hair onto Morgan.

it's okay though because morgan is cute regardless

But orange and white ARE natural. xP

I can't say Gaius' orange is that natural... I haven't seen someone with that color naturally around here. Sure I don't go clubbing or anything but even then, I still...doubt it... and I live in a pretty damn big city. Or biggest city.

Your welcome, I always see people wondering about it. I've noticed that Basilio!Morgan's hair doesn't have as light of highlights compared to Lon'qu, so it looks much darker. I love how one CANNOT screw up Morgan. He'll always be fabulous no matter what's on his dorky head.

Precisely! Well... so far from what I've seen on this thread... Though I feel differently for female Morgan. I can't say I'm particularly fond of Cordelia's hair color on Morgan. It's better on her.

Female Morgan- it's gotta be pink. It just feels right to me, which is strange as I've never paired My Unit with Olivia.... *shrug*

Brady- Blonde or white so that I can pretend it's Kanji =P. Again though, I plan on Ricken being the dad so I'd better get used to that.

Well, Cherche passes pink down to female Morgan too, so...

lololol, oh so true, blonde/white Brady would so be like Kanji! Then I've inadvertently turned Brady into a Kanji in each and every main playthrough I do... since Libra's always been his father.

I'm just picky with Chrom's pairings so I can't see other kids with it than Morgan. And I think Inigo would look nicer with a darker hair, including Chrom's blue hair. At least on a fanart, Lon'qu's black on Inigo definitely looks good. Haven't recruited Lon'qu!Inigo yet.

Edited by Cordelia

Huh. Now I'm wondering how many hair colors are possible for each gender of Morgan.

If we pretend Yen'fay and Walhart's white hair is different from Henry's, and that Priam blue is not like Chrom blue, that's 18 different colors available for Male Morgan.

If we pretend Yen'fay and Walhart's white hair is different from Henry's, and that Priam blue is not like Chrom blue, that's 18 different colors available for Male Morgan.

Isn't Gangrel's hair color unique to him as well?

Isn't Gangrel's hair color unique to him as well?

Yeah, I included him too.

The Owain chart has the 12 universally available spouses, + Chrom + Basilio + 4 spotpass dudes = 18 if each one is a custom color.

Edited by Perlia

Yeah, I included him too.

The Owain chart has the 12 universally available spouses, + Chrom + Basilio + 4 spotpass dudes = 18 if each one is a custom color.

Okay, so I'd think female Morgan has somewhere in the vein of 26 hair colors (assuming that some females share a hair color with some of the guys).

I expect Anacybele to chew me out on this one and begrudgingly accept my fate XD. Anyway, I guess white would look nice.

Actually, now that I kind of like Sumia for her Scooby Doo reference in one of the DLCs, I can accept people liking her with Frederick a little better. But not much. Sumia is still my least favorite character in the game. xP And she's better with Frederick than someone like Lissa or Maribelle. I think both are likely way too young for him, plus I totally LOVE Lissa with Donnel and Maribelle with Gaius. But that's me.

Actually, now that I kind of like Sumia for her Scooby Doo reference in one of the DLCs, I can accept people liking her with Frederick a little better. But not much. Sumia is still my least favorite character in the game. xP And she's better with Frederick than someone like Lissa or Maribelle. I think both are likely way too young for him, plus I totally LOVE Lissa with Donnel and Maribelle with Gaius. But that's me.

Eh?!?! I didn't get the memo that you semi like her now.... XD

Also, I'm curious, how similar/different are Walhart's and Yen'fay's white, and Priam's blue on male Morgan compared to their counterparts? Anyone got pictures? Or did I miss them?

And can someone please explain how its possible for F Morgan to be talking to Tiki when her mothers are different???? :huh: I'm guessing Photoshop???