A DS remake of the very first Fire Emblem game, Dark Dragon and Sword of Light.
Japan: 7th August 2008
Europe: 5th December 2008
North America: 16th February 2009
Link here (Japanese)
Link here (European)
- Touch screen control: Units can be moved on the battle map (you can choose to use the buttons as well).
- Wi-Fi and wireless play: Players can battle against each other on multiplayer-exclusive battle maps, with 5-character parties.
- Number of players: 1 (main campaign), 2 (Wireless/Wi-Fi)
- Addition of Prologue and Sidestory chapters
- Reclassing: Ability to freely swap character classes, within limits
- One-time permanent in-chapter saves available
- Online shop: Buy rare items online using the in-game currency
- Loan units: Loan/lease units from/to other players. Units aren't lost when sent to another player.
Edited by VincentASM, 18 December 2008 - 10:10 AM.