Draft characters for my Fire Emblem 7 Let's Play

Mangs

Allright so my Fire Emblem 7 Let’s Play is long overdue, and it’s about time I get it started (after I’m done with the Last Promise). I would like you guys to draft characters for me.

The difficulty will be Hector Hard Mode.

Here’s a list of all the characters in the game, you can pick 3 each. The characters who gets the most points towards a certain time period (a few weeks), will be drafted, regardless of how much it screws me over.

I’ve included the lords. Even if I have to take them with me to most chapters, I can still avoid using them.

(I will also be asking my subscribers to contribute to the draft, if you are one of them, you can cheat and get double votes, see what I just did there?).

Edit; The draft is complete, check out this video to see what characters made it to the roster!

Edited by Mangs

A subscriber of your channel i love your voice, especially your scream. Would love for you do do an FE5 LP so i can hear you screaming even more. Anyways My picks are Isadora, Rebecca and Karla

Edited by thetiger39

WIL

SERRA

PRISCILLA

FIORA

HEATH

You were quick in your response. I changed my mind and scaled the picks down to 3 instead of 5 (I want to give people a hard time picking their favorites), so you'll have to remove 2 of those :)

A subscriber of your channel i love your voice, especially your scream. Would love for you do do an FE5 LP so i can hear you screaming even more. Anyways My picks are Isadora, Rebecca and Karla

Thank a lot! I so want to play Fire Emblem 5 as it's the ONLY game I've yet to even touch. I have a Super Nintendo standing in front of my TV, as well as the actual Fire Emblem 5 game on the cartridge (got it in Japan for almost nothing, a bargain!). I want to play it first-hand on the actual console, but I'd like to wait for my friend (who speaks Japanese) to be able to play it with me.

Edited by Mangs

You were quick in your response. I changed my mind and scaled the picks down to 3 instead of 5 (I want to give people a hard time picking their favorites), so you'll have to remove 2 of those :)

Haha, alright. :)

Wil

Serra

Fiora

Updated the draft for all posts in this thread up until now, keep em comming guys!

Sadly youtube is still retarded so my subscribers haven't been able to vote yet.

Are you going to be doing LHM first?

I will, but off-screen. You get a few very good items there such as an Angelic Robe and an Energy Ring, as well as the ability to unlock a gaiden chapter in Hector Hard Mode, it's too good not to do. I won't be frasping though, as Lyn's Hard Mode is still very easy and in my opinion, very boring. If I get enough requests to do it, I might change my mind though, but honestly I would prefer to start right where the game gets good.

Karla, Karel, Harken (what happens if both are selected?)

The one of them which has gotten the most votes, the other one will be eliminated from the draft to make room for another character. If they are tied in votes, I guess I'll just make the decision. Same would be the case with Wallace and Geitz.

There are defiantly a lot of challenges with this. As it is now, Karla will indeed be part of the draft, but Bartre will not, and he needs to be a level 5 warrior by the time she shows up for me to be able to recruit her. This means I’m going to have to do a LOT of arena abusing with Bartre off-screen.

I’ll also have to plan extremely carefully to get the right chapters with the right characters. Leveling up lords accordingly and such, as their level has an impact on the routes you take. It’ll be a challenge to say the least.

Also, updated the draft with the most popular characters on top.

Edited by Mangs