Pokemon Trade Thread: Gen VI

Fruity Insanity

Think I already added you...

Where are you ready ? And what's your trainer name ? I'm Xylo.

Sliver. I don't think I've got your FC.

When ready to trade now if you want.

Edited by Shuuda

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have several level 1 Fennekins (most of them are male, but I do have some females), that I'm willing to trade. I'd love to have a ditto or an umbreon (or shiny pokemon),but I'll accept other pokemon too. If anyone is interested, send me a PM and make me an offer.

Edited by Silver Pegasus

Ok, don't need the Timid Ditto anymore, but can anyone either give me a male pokemon with the ability Cute Charm or a Timid female Eevee (prefferably not EV trained)? The former is to be used for an experiment and the latter is for breeding purposes. I'm still offering what I was offering in my last post.

Ok, don't need the Timid Ditto anymore, but can anyone either give me a male pokemon with the ability Cute Charm or a Timid female Eevee (prefferably not EV trained)? The former is to be used for an experiment and the latter is for breeding purposes. I'm still offering what I was offering in my last post.

If you can wait until tomorrow I could get you one of those Eevees (at least, I think I have a timid Ditto and an Eevee)

Can anybody trade me something with a light ball? I don't have much to give other than a female Eevee.

Solved, I went through the painful process myself you jerks

Edited by Comet

If you can wait until tomorrow I could get you one of those Eevees (at least, I think I have a timid Ditto and an Eevee)

Edit: Actually I think I'll take up Kon's offer since I'd rather have it sooner, but if you still want something that I'm offering, let me know and we'll see what we can trade.

Edited by Silver Lightning

I have a female Timid Eevee due to my shiny hunt and a male Sylveon with Cute Charm, so I can trade you for both~ I don't really care what you send me, but I wouldn't mind an Amaura~

I have a female Timid Eevee due to my shiny hunt and a male Sylveon with Cute Charm, so I can trade you for both~ I don't really care what you send me, but I wouldn't mind an Amaura~

Ok, I'll take the Eevee! I'll go breed you an Amaura. Do you have a preference for any nature?

Ok, I'll give you a modest natured one in case you ever want to use it for battle (I'm pretty sure that's a good nature for it). Give me some time to hatch. And I got someone else to get me a male cute charmer, so I don't need it, but thanks for offering.

Edit: Actually I think I'll take up Kon's offer since I'd rather have it sooner, but if you still want something that I'm offering, let me know and we'll see what we can trade.

I see. Looked through your list and unfortunately what you're offering I already have

Tossed aside like a stone *sniff* ;_;

I see. Looked through your list and unfortunately what you're offering I already have

Tossed aside like a stone *sniff* ;_;

I'm soooorrrryyyyy!!!! I was unfaithful!!! Bad, Silver, bad!!!!! DX

Does anyone know if Fennekin can breed with Eevee? Because if so, I remember you mentioning in the update thread that you were getting Wish Fennekins, Shuuda. If you manage to get some, I'd love to trade for one, since I'd like wish on my eevees and I don't have a Togepi for the traditional method.

If anyone has a Fennekin with it's hidden ability, Magician, I'd be happy to trade for a Froakie with its own hidden ability, Protean.

I have a Braixen with Magician.

I don't mind the Froakie, give me anything in return, it's ok, really. :)

The only problem is that it's my only Braixen with Magician, so when you actually breed it, it'd be nice to have a Fennekin with Magician (or that same Braixen).

Yeah I'm really lazy to breed it myself right now

Edited by Alfred Kamon

I'm soooorrrryyyyy!!!! I was unfaithful!!! Bad, Silver, bad!!!!! DX

Does anyone know if Fennekin can breed with Eevee? Because if so, I remember you mentioning in the update thread that you were getting Wish Fennekins, Shuuda. If you manage to get some, I'd love to trade for one, since I'd like wish on my eevees and I don't have a Togepi for the traditional method.

I've successfully bred a bunch of Fennekins with Wish. It's not too hard. Just get a Floatte to learn WIsh, then find a male Smeagle on route 7 who then sketches it. Then breed the Smeagle with a Fennekin. Also, I think Fennekin can breed with Eevee, since they're in the same egg group... or something like that.

I'd be happy to give you one of the male's I hatched.

I have a Braixen with Magician.

I don't mind the Froakie, give me anything in return, it's ok, really. :)

The only problem is that it's my only Braixen with Magician, so when you actually breed it, it'd be nice to have a Fennekin with Magician (or that same Braixen).

Yeah I'm really lazy to breed it myself right now

Well, the issue is that I'm new to breeding myself, so I don't really know how it all works yet. But if I can figure it out, I'd be happy to breed some for you.

Edited by Shuuda

Around when are you able to trade?

I still want those eevees, but it seems the times we are on are too different...

I'm mostly available from 1PM to 6AM EST. Sorry I keep missing you. :c

Does anyone have a female beartic with swift swim? I didn't see it in the friend's code list, but am hoping somebody has one from another source.

Also a female wooper with unaware would be nice. The ability sounds really cool.

Edited by Gregosa