Friend Codes For Friend Safari--Pokemon X&Y

WanderingMage

I don't have a Piloswine in my safari, but one guy in my friend list has them. I could trade a thick fat Piloswine to you if you want too.

Edit: Quote buttoned did't work it seemed. I was replying to spaceman Craig.

Edited by Sasori

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a Piloswine in my safari, but one guy in my friend list has them. I could trade a thick fat Piloswine to you if you want too.

Edit: Quote buttoned did't work it seemed. I was replying to spaceman Craig.

I already got mine from Wandering Mage a while back, but thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

My friend code is: 0576-3786-4691

I've already added Lord Raven, frat_tastic, Slypheed, Arvilino, Rothene, and Wobbly Blissey since their safaris have pokemon I need.

Edited by Leif

Can wild pokemon in friend safari be holding items? Ex: Wild Chansey with Lucky Egg.

As far as I know. I almost got a Black Sludge from a Muk (failed because Sticky Hold).

It makes my Safari worth more because Metal Coat farming.

Does anybody know someone on their FL who has a Crawdaunt in their safari? I'm the only person in the directory here that has one, and I'd like to try Crawdaunt out since it got buffed this game and has access to Aqua Jet and has Adaptability as a hidden ability.

While I don't have it myself, I do have a baby Adamant Corphish with Adaptability, Aqua Jet, Knock Off and Superpower. I could breed one for you if you desire.

That would be awesome if you could! I sadly don't have much to offer myself, but I have acquired a Misdreavous/Togepi/Porygon/Bouffalant /Castform/Every Starter except the grass types that I could breed for you in return.

Edited by DualSilverGunner

This is my FC, so please add me if you have time. I will be paying attention to this thread, so if you quote me and say you've added me, I'll add you back from the list on page 1. Cheers.

Raven/Shaun/Shaun: 2535 - 3850 - 1061

This is my FC, so please add me if you have time. I will be paying attention to this thread, so if you quote me and say you've added me, I'll add you back from the list on page 1. Cheers.

Raven/Shaun/Shaun: 2535 - 3850 - 1061

Added you, but since I haven't been added to the list, refer to mah user profile for FC.