Friend Codes For Friend Safari--Pokemon X&Y

WanderingMage

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, what you have to do is now input all the friendcodes of people who've added you, you don't get request notifications or things like that (to my knowledge.)

When someone you added adds you back, you get a message like "Congratulations! (insert nickname you gave when adding) is now on your friend list! His name is (insert actual name used by the person)!" upon visiting the friend list again.

Also, is it possible to put in the first post the 3DS names and the in-game names as well? I'm having a hard time trying to distinguish who is who.

For example, I just had a battle against Lucia, who I suppose is Kon...? (gods, this is so messed up)

Anyway it was an awesome match! I definitely had a lot of fun. Great moves on your part, I should say.

Edited by Alfred Kamon

Added all you lovely people.

2079-6416-3077 is me

Added you too~

When someone you added adds you back, you get a message like "Congratulations! (insert nickname you gave when adding) is now on your friend list! His name is (insert actual name used by the person)!" upon visiting the friend list again.

Also, is it possible to put in the first post the 3DS names and the in-game names as well? I'm having a hard time trying to distinguish who is who.

For example, I just had a battle against Lucia, who I suppose is Kon...? (gods, this is so messed up)

Anyway it was an awesome match! I definitely had a lot of fun. Great moves on your part, I should say.

Yeah, I'm Lucia in-game. I figured that putting my trainer's name in my Mii message thing would make it a little easier to identify me, but putting our in-game names in the first post would be ever so helpful. If it weren't for the fact that shyteddie had already mentioned what he named his trainer I wouldn't have known that I was trading with him. DX

And thanks~ I normally don't battle against other people (mostly 'cause I really suck >_<) but I'm surprised I did so well up 'till your Blaziken. :3

Actually, I've been meaning to ask, would anyone like to put up a casual battle thead (as in, non-competitive battling)? I've hardly EV trained my pokemon at all since I just wanted to get through the game and didn't really have time. I wanted to know if anyone else wanted to battle with pokemon not trained or specifically built for the competitive scene, since over the years I have had fun battling with siblings and friends, with none of us ever EV training in the slightest.

Of course, we could also have a competitive battling thread; just really wanted to ask about casual battling since I don't see that quite as often. And it gets boring steamrolling the AI after a while...

Actually, I've been meaning to ask, would anyone like to put up a casual battle thead (as in, non-competitive battling)? I've hardly EV trained my pokemon at all since I just wanted to get through the game and didn't really have time. I wanted to know if anyone else wanted to battle with pokemon not trained or specifically built for the competitive scene, since over the years I have had fun battling with siblings and friends, with none of us ever EV training in the slightest.

Of course, we could also have a competitive battling thread; just really wanted to ask about casual battling since I don't see that quite as often. And it gets boring steamrolling the AI after a while...

I'll battle you with my in-game team, I'm willing of a casual battle or trade at anytime.

Added you too~

Yeah, I'm Lucia in-game. I figured that putting my trainer's name in my Mii message thing would make it a little easier to identify me, but putting our in-game names in the first post would be ever so helpful. If it weren't for the fact that shyteddie had already mentioned what he named his trainer I wouldn't have known that I was trading with him. DX

And thanks~ I normally don't battle against other people (mostly 'cause I really suck >_<) but I'm surprised I did so well up 'till your Blaziken. :3

Yep. It'd be nice to have that sort of list in the first post. Please? ~

What, you don't suck at all! You had some nice moves and predictions indeed. Your movesets could be better, but apart from that I think you did well. I freaked out when I saw Mega Aerodactyle, I was expecting some kind of Flying-type move, but you didn't have it and my Chesnaught managed to beat it. What a shame!

Anyway let's have some more matches in the next days if you want, I had fun. :3

Hmm I also have a team with non-competitive pokémon, if you want to battle I'm always up for that! ^^

I did used an HP Healing O-Power on some persons I met (At least Alfred), and I wanted to know if it worked...

It worked pal, thanks! :) Sent you some of them in return.

Edited by Alfred Kamon

I really like this idea.

I've never cared about competitive play, and never paid attention to EVs, so being able to easily battle casually would be great!

I seem to have been really lucky with my EVs this time though, because most of my party has pretty good EV spread, at least according to super training.

I did EV train my Oddish to see how long that would take though

Does anyone know what it means when someone has a blue glowing circle around their face in the friend list? I don't remember anymore who had this though.

Edited by Sylphid

I had a flying move, but the only one he had was Fly, and I opted on not using it 'cause that's just asking to be switched into. But I wouldn't mind battling you again at all, it was really fun~

Does anyone know what it means when someone has a blue glowing circle around their face in the friend list? I don't remember anymore who had this though.

Someone used an O-power on you. Just click on him when you see the blue circle, select "O-Powers" and then "Receive". It usually happens when you receive O-powers like the exp or the discount ones while you're busy lurking in the menus or the pc. So instead of wasting those three precious minutes, the game just stores the power for you.

@Kon: Sure!

Edited by Alfred Kamon

Added these lucky people:

Allright, so far we have (SF screenname/3DS screenname/Trainer name) :

WanderingMage/Casey/Cyrus 3153-3531-8688 Floatzel, Krabby, Poliwhirl

meibum/Katrina/Katrina 3153-4176-3930 Boldore, Pupitar, ?

Kon/Kay/Lucia 1607-2073-3281 Boldore, Pupitar, ?

Fruit Insanity/Neal/X 1805-3417-7671 Farfetch'd, Hoothoot, Rufflet

Alfred Kamon/Alfred/Alfred Kamon 3909-7667-0449 Duduo, Woobat, Tropius

Laurent~/Matt/Vincent 1177-6959-9610 Delibird, Sneasel, ?

Acacia Sgt 1306-5372-1341

shyteddie/Shy Tenda/? 0490 5280 8199 Mienfoo, Pancham, ?

DodgeDusk/Dusk/Dusk 3668-8055-4125 Mienfoo, Sawk, ?

sawslothducksaucestrawman/Adam/Adam 2122-5622-4878 Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, ?

Nobody/Daniel/Daniel 2063-0086-1010 Wooper, Dugtrio, ?

Silver Lightning/Ariadne/Amoret 2723-8843-7042 Combee, Illumise, ?

Ether/Melody/Selena 1848-3079-1042 Ledyba, Volbeat, Pinsir

Spaceman Craig/-3-/Lin 3454-0315-2195 Ponyta, Larvesta, ?

Kinumi/Kinumi/Kinumi 0576-3536-2155 Nosepass, Pupitar, Barbacle

Sylphid/Sylpheed/Bianca 1805-2447-8856 Pansear, Charmeleon, ?

DualSilverGunner/Derek 4828-4279-3653 Vullaby, Crawdaunt, ?

Knight/lol hax/Adam 1091 - 7617 - 5179 Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Golurk

Karaszure 3136-6671-5270 Fletchinder, Growlithe, Larvesta

Alg 0232-8031-8561

Hawkeye/Hawkeye 2079-6416-3077 Snorunt, Sneasel, ?

Add me back: 4313 - 0949 - 0655 (mustardear)