The Fire Emblem Awakening Miiverse Community Topic (Share your NNIDs, Doodles and Screenshots!)

Jave

Miriel ran out soon afterwards, but all 3 just continued to stand their ground. It may need more testing but it seems they just accept their fate as statues once their weapons break.

From my experience, because I'm using streetpass teams for getting clips...

Rally bots who have no weapons in the first place or a tactician with no weapons but has solidarity and anathema ALWAYS... ALWAYS move next to another unit.

Even if you block them with chokepoints, they'll get as close as possible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember posting several screenshots that are on Donnel committing mass murder in his recruitment paralogue on Lunatic Classic difficulty. Quite a few folks there wondered how that happened when it really involved babysitting Donnel with Logbook units as he kills all enemies on the map (minus the one thief that runs off with the Killer Lance weapon that can still be bought from Spotpass teams).

Here's a screenshot showing Donnel with the applicable boosts (he was lv. 13 when the paralogue was finished): https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlZntXp3Q

A possible matchup in Paralogue 1 in Lunatic Classic while Donnel was still level 1: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlZnsAA6g

• 2 weeks later...

I remember posting several screenshots that are on Donnel committing mass murder in his recruitment paralogue on Lunatic Classic difficulty. Quite a few folks there wondered how that happened when it really involved babysitting Donnel with Logbook units as he kills all enemies on the map (minus the one thief that runs off with the Killer Lance weapon that can still be bought from Spotpass teams).

Here's a screenshot showing Donnel with the applicable boosts (he was lv. 13 when the paralogue was finished): https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlZntXp3Q

A possible matchup in Paralogue 1 in Lunatic Classic while Donnel was still level 1: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlZnsAA6g

You can milk a lot more exp for him if you know what you're doing. Useful tactics include playing on Lunatic+ and manipulating for lots of Pavise+ and doing everything possible to lower his atk (have him use only Logs, even manipulate the RNG so he gets no +Str levels) so that he gets more hits in. Lunatic exp decay doesn't seem to set in unless the target is healing, so he can get a surprising amount that way.

I did post six more Fire Emblem related stuff in Miiverse, I did Clive, Clair, Fae, and Shanna in the Awakening community, Flynn and Chrom for SMT x FE in the E3 2014 community, and Black Knight in the Super Smash Bros. community.

Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem (E3 2014 community)

KM64sSMTxFEDrawingMiiverse_zps7b63f6c3.p

Black Knight for Assist trophy (Super Smash Bros. community community)

KM64sBlackKnightDrawingMiiverse_zps4fd1e

Clive (FEA community)

KM64sCliveDrawingMiiverse_zps6a08c796.pn

Clair (FEA community)

KM64sClairDrawingMiiverse_zps49d7e2df.pn

Fae (FEA community)

KM64sFaeDrawingMiiverse_zps00862751.png

Shanna (FEA community)

KM64sShannaDrawingMiiverse_zps8de4f9dd.p

Edited by King Marth 64

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...