FE: Awakening character key-chains

VincentASM

The keychains are cute and I like that there's a Miriel one, but I am a little disappointed by the lack of a male avatar. Not sure if I'd get one when they get released, not a big keychain fan. (Unless it's dolphins. I love dolphins.)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are too adorable! I love them! The ones I like most are Lissa, Sumia, Stahl from Gen 1, Lucina, Inigo and Yarne from Gen 2! Wish there was a Lon'qu and Gaius one buuuuttt I'm not complaining. Also why the lack of a Male!Avatar?

Edited by LuigiandShadowGirl

*gasp!!* THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!! I've seen keychains like these for different anime shows and people charge like $20 each. I hope I'll be able to find them for less!! I really want to buy Chrom, Inigo, Owain, and maybe Sumia or Stahl.

Edited by Chibster

Considering how they have about half the first gen and a few second gens missing, I wouldn't count out another release.

I especially wouldn't be surprised if Tharja was the secret one considering how popular she is... that or if she's not there will be another release.

Annie want's her Gaia/Gaius.

Oh well, whatever.

My friends and I are splitting the two boxes, each getting two keychains each.

-snip-

Shaddap Sylvia.

How exactly did you manage to do that?

• 3 months later...

Waifu keychain?

I HAVE A GREAT NEED.

There's only the Shepherds, I see. Ricken and Maribelle got shafted.

Wasn't Maribelle one of the original Shepherds? I mean, she was at the garrison in the scene before Chapter 2. Or was she just there for Lissa? Edited by Rollertoaster

Here's another pic with the Kellam keychain too.

Sliiiightly disappointed tho. Slightly...

A large part of me expected that to be a picture of just Morgan.

I personally find in hilarious that Kellam is the secret character. It's like he's always been part of the set, but no one noticed him so they never put him in the promotional material *shot*

Also, Morgan has a Triforce on his tome. I approve.

I personally find in hilarious that Kellam is the secret character. It's like he's always been part of the set, but no one noticed him so they never put him in the promotional material *shot*

Also, Morgan has a Triforce on his tome. I approve.

That would be Goetia. (which Female Morgan is holding in her art)

Not so, Goetia only has one triangle and that has three.

goetia.png

Which is sadly inconsistent with what it looks like in battle:

wO7OtCr.jpg

(Admittedly, this is still slightly different than what is on the keychain, but I'm pretty sure Goetia was what was intended)

But yeah, female Morgan holds the exact same book in her artwork, wonder why they gave it to M Morgan. Just preference, I guess.

Edited by L95

Awesome news : D

Love how Libra looks like a dudette.

Nah looks adorable too; yeah, I think I might get this volume... Who wants to share costs? X D

Last chance for Olivia too.

Edited by VincentASM

EEEP!!! We're getting even more?!?!?! Yay! I'll have to order these in bulk once I get the appropriate funds; I need at least some Fire Emblem merchandise other than the games, and these are too adorable to pass up!