Chrom, Lucina costumes in Monster Hunter Frontier G

VincentASM

Reported a few days ago, but my policy is "pics or it didn't happen"... and there are pics now (or just one).

The Wii U version of Monster Hunter Frontier G will include exclusive Chrom and Lucina costumes. Now you can hunt monsters, while pretending to be Ylissean royalty.

News post

Magazine scan

Any thoughts? How do you feel about future collaborations?

Edited by VincentASM

That's... interesting. I don't know much about MH, how often do they get costumes like this? (EDIT: After research there was a Link costume in one of the games, it seems)

No problems with collaborations, but I'm hoping FE doesn't get stuck in the Awakening(Archanea) universe* due to merchandise.

*More stuck with Awakenings cast, I like the dudes in Awakening a lot, but I'll get tired of them eventually. Especally if it's only Chrom/Lucina/Tharja getting all the merch ;_;

So, does this mean Chrom for SSB 4

Edited by L95

Needs more hoopskirt anyways.

Also I'd totally play Fire Emblem Wars (FE x Advance Wars).

No problems with collaborations, but I'm hoping FE doesn't get stuck in the Awakening(Archanea) universe* due to merchandise.

*More stuck with Awakenings cast, I like the dudes in Awakening a lot, but I'll get tired of them eventually. Especally if it's only Chrom/Lucina/Tharja getting all the merch ;_;

So, does this mean Chrom for SSB 4

AKA Persona 3/4 syndrome. Atlus is the new Valve, can't count to 3. "So first there was a Persona 1...and then a Persona 2...and then ANOTHER Persona 1 and ANOTHER Persona 2, weird."

Edited by Refa

i'm still trying to figure out why they chose Nidhogg of all things to act as their bow weapon

i mean come on Parthia is right there, has more obvious lore ties to the two (Archanean regalia = House Archanea = House Ylisse) AND is a goddamn fire bow how do you turn that down

Lucina looks weird in this.

Couldn't have said it better myself. trollface_smiley.png

That's cool for people who are interested in MH, but I don't really care about the series. Hopefully this gets FE some exposure as well.

Two of my current favorite series with a crossover....Nice! They probably chose Nidhogg because it looks reptilian.

Though, I still wonder how many people will actually play the Wii U version, considering it's not sharing servers with any other version.

Edited by AVahne