FE10 character ages & heights?

Junkhead

On the Q&A, it says that they have the ages & height of all characters, along with other information that hasn't been brought to light.

Q) In three years, Sothe has grown so much. How old is he exactly? Also, Tormod is supposed to be around the same age as Sothe, but he isn't anywhere near as tall, so what is his age as well?

A) We have ages and heights for all characters, but we apologise that we cannot diclose such information.

Why wouldn't they show this kind of stuff? I think it's one of those trivial things, but it's kind of curious.

Maybe they just didn't want to limit themselves to, just in case they could do another sequel or something.

As long as they don't reveal such information, they could still change them later one if they think it serves the story and characters better.

I agree with BrightBow. This data is a valuable asset for the writers of the current game, but there's no sense in restricting themselves for a future game unless necessary. Especially when there's already a lot of retconning going on : P

That and maybe IS want to keep stuff mysterious and leave things to people's imaginations. Like, maybe you've got the hots for Laura and want to pretend she's 18 so she's legal.

I heard that Ike is supposed to be 17/18 in PoR, making him 20-21 in RD. Lucia also tells Janaff that she isn't "of age" for something in their support conversation in PoR, but it's so vague that her age still can't be pinpointed very well.

Also, Oscar's age was revealed. He's 24 in PoR, making him 27 in RD. I believe Janaff's age was also confirmed, as 110 years. I also imagine that Kieran is about the same age as Oscar since they were training to be knights at the same time.

But other than this, there isn't really any concrete info out there. :P

I mean from the characters we DON'T know the age of. 8P

Also, characters heights. That's really interesting. O3o

Edited by The leaving song II

IIRC, in Part 1 (1-3 or 1-7, I think) Sothe states something along the lines of "the empress at her thirteen years of age", or somehing like that. And since FE9 took 3 years before that...