Should I get Path of Radiance or Skyrim: Legendary Edition?

Cowboy Karimov

why the hell would you pay $60 for skyrim, when you can buy it for 1/3 of that price?

Not that I'd buy it anyway, not my kind of game.

Is that legendary edition that much better?

Edited by Nobody

why the hell would you pay $60 for skyrim, when you can buy it for 1/3 of that price?

Not that I'd buy it anyway, not my kind of game.

Is that legendary edition that much better?

It has all the DLC on it, so then I get double the pleasure, double the fun.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

You heard wrong.

Wait for Skyrim to go on sale for about $20 and just get both.

This.

I'd say for you to just go with Skyrim.

Path of Radiance is going to be a strategy game that's restricted to maps.

Skyrim is an open world game with so many hours worth of gameplay.

I have Skyrim but haven't even touched it.

Dragon's Dogma > Skyrim in my opinion.

If you're getting Skyrim for Steam, I'd say that's a good buy. Mods make everything much more fun.

Both are about $60. I've never played Elder Scrolls but I'm tired of everyone rambling about it. I'm really liking Radiant Dawn but I've heard that PoR is a lot better.

Neither. Get Morrowind.

Skyrim. As much as I like PoR, I've gotten much more playtime and enjoyment out of Skyrim. Throw in the fact that you're getting Dawnguard, Dragonborn, and Hearthfire, and that's easily at least 100+ hours. Also get it on PC because ENB's and modding.

Skyrim. As much as I like PoR, I've gotten much more playtime and enjoyment out of Skyrim. Throw in the fact that you're getting Dawnguard, Dragonborn, and Hearthfire, and that's easily at least 100+ hours. Also get it on PC because ENB's and modding.

I'm getting it on PC. I'm gutting an old HP computer and replacing everything with all-new, high-grade parts soon. A lot better of an idea than getting one of those overpriced Alienware ricers that probably become outdated three years after you buy it. After I get Skyrim, I plan on getting The First Templar, an adventure game starring, well, the Knights Templar, for 0.46 on Amazon. Yes. Forty-six cents for a large-scale adventure game. NEW.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

Path of Radiance. If you're really invested in Skyrim, keep in mind that it's on Steam. Anything you pay over $10 on Steam is strictly a tax on impatience.

Although if you're playing Skyrim, you can probably just emulate PoR. It's not like you're cheating IS/Nintendo out of money for it at this point.

Path of Radiance. If you're really invested in Skyrim, keep in mind that it's on Steam. Anything you pay over $10 on Steam is strictly a tax on impatience.

Although if you're playing Skyrim, you can probably just emulate PoR. It's not like you're cheating IS/Nintendo out of money for it at this point.

As I said, I plan on buying a physical copy of the Legendary Edition for $60, the same price as PoR. Steam is kinda expensive. The Tellius duology I also refuse to emulate, I never trusted Dolphin. I'm probably going to use my Easter money to buy PoR.

As I said, I plan on buying a physical copy of the Legendary Edition for $60, the same price as PoR. Steam is kinda expensive.

It's $60 on Steam at most, minus shipping if you'd be ordering the physical copy online, and Steam regularly has sales. Skyrim hasn't had great sales thus far, but the Spring Sale should be coming and Skyrim is old enough now that it might start getting more than 33% off.

It's $60 on Steam at most, minus shipping if you'd be ordering the physical copy online, and Steam regularly has sales. Skyrim hasn't had great sales thus far, but the Spring Sale should be coming and Skyrim is old enough now that it might start getting more than 33% off.

But still, we're talking the Legendary Edition. All the DLC.

7ydYy.PNG

7ye38.PNG

That's $59.99 for Skyrim+all DLC. I've never been taxed on Steam, there's no shipping, and it will be on sale sometime soon in all likelihood. Cost isn't really a reason to not use Steam. Internet issues, on the other hand...

Edited by Rewjeo

As I said, I plan on buying a physical copy of the Legendary Edition for $60, the same price as PoR. Steam is kinda expensive. The Tellius duology I also refuse to emulate, I never trusted Dolphin. I'm probably going to use my Easter money to buy PoR.

Dolphin's not bad although I'm not sure how much better it's gotten. I remember it didn't do the worst job running FE9 when I played it back in the day (on a much older computer). It was at maybe half speed though. It was playable though you may not appreciate its clunkiness (FE9 is my favorite game of all time so I had very little issue with it).

At the recent Christmas sale, Skyrim: Legendary Edition was $20 at 67% off when it hit daily/flash/community sale. Yes, the whole package for $20.

And Skyrim's modding community is enormous. There are, quite literally, over 30,000 mods for it on NexusMods. I don't know what modding on consoles is like, but to my knowledge it's quite a bit harder (modding from PC is very easy and intuitive), so I have no idea why anyone would want this on console unless you're just a disc purist.

"Steam is kinda expensive" has to be the most false statement I've ever heard.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire