petition to delete serious discussion

Darros

If you're on SF you probably know by now that Serious Discussion is the worst board that's ever existed on SF. If you stand for all that's good and righteous stand up and fight with me to have it purged from existence!

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean its not that bad

damn extremists always taking things too far

it's pretty bad, I'm speaking the true truth

Well several of the threads in there are things that should never be brought up in the first place so....

it's pretty bad, I'm speaking the true truth

No it isnt. Ive seen so much worse. SF's Serious Discussion board is peanuts compared to the horrendous bullshit i see people post about in other forum's Serious Discussion boards.

I breathed fire all over Zelda Universe's today....

This SD board is just faffing around really.

Im really really glad no one has made a thread about the latest...incident in the news in there. Otherwise:

s3YkIxj.gif

but celes' topics are funny

No.

I make a motion that we rename it "Awkward Discussions"

LOL! yeah. Its basically that. You guys are more awkward when discussing SRS BZNS more than anything. its kind of adorable.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Serious discussion is a great board, the problem is merely that the sample size of posting members is dreadfully one-sided in thought and thus discussions and even topics are woefully limited. Isolation breeds extremism, or at least the perception of such, so members that aren't very crazy at all are either viewed as such or persuaded to make progressively wilder arguments.

Im really really glad no one has made a thread about the latest...incident in the news in there. Otherwise:

I think I know which one you're talking about and holy shit are my jimmies eternally rustled if so.

No it isnt. Ive seen so much worse. SF's Serious Discussion board is peanuts compared to the horrendous bullshit i see people post about in other forum's Serious Discussion boards.

I breathed fire all over Zelda Universe's today....

This SD board is just faffing around really.

s3YkIxj.gif

in comparison sure but that doesn't justify that pure shit fest that serious discussion is. it still needs to go, for Justice and all that.

And I'm just waiting for the thread to pop up and defend that monster in the name of "men's rights" or something like that. I don't think that would be below SD at all.

The serious discussion board is a quarantine area and is there to prevent biohazards to reach FftF.

just delete shit members that post there too imo :smug:

It wouldn't happen to have something to do with a certain E.R, would it?

i think I could honestly see a discussion about feminism/mra/this incident popping up, and I was thinking of trying to do it in a respectable manner, but there's just some trains you can't keep on the track.

Edited by Tryhard