Best unit you have?

Torva

Every team has it's ace, so who are you guy's (who is you guy's? Who are you guy's? Eh, you get the idea.) best troops?

For me, my absolute best would have to be my son, Gerome, and is a Wyvern Lord. I never understood why, he just desimates everything in his path. Morgan is also pretty amazing as a Grandmaster, and Cherche is pretty good with the Wyvern Lord, too. MU is pretty great too as both a Hero and Grandmaster, and Laurent as a Sorccerer is deadly because Ricken was the father.

So what about you guys?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably Severa, because her modifiers made the best possible Assassin, as she is Lon'qu!Severa. +6 Skill and +6 Spd. which is quite deadly. All of my other units are just amazing but not as good.

Probably Severa, because her modifiers made the best possible Assassin, as she is Lon'qu!Severa. +6 Skill and +6 Spd. which is quite deadly. All of my other units are just amazing but not as good.

Severa with Lon'qu as the father...holy crap.

Instead, I chose Lon'qu as the father for Brady. Whhyyy >.<

I made another dumb choice by having Frederick marry Panne, and while Yarne is horrifcly powerful, now Cynthia doesn't have a father, and likewise, does not exist in my game. I REALLY didn't consider these when I made certain characters pair up, I just wanted to see some new supports >.<

Morgan. He's FeMU(+Str) x Vaike!Gerome's son and a Trickster. Not the most optimal class for all that strength, but I can't have him setting up pitfall traps and not be a Trickster. Dude's a wrecking crew regardless.

Best unit I've ever had would be Lucina!Morgan, but since Morgan and Avatar can have every skill in the game that isn't exclusive in some way I won't count them.

So I'm going with Priam. Severa came at a close second. (Dunno how that logic works, but Priam pulls off his badassery better to win totally not biased)

I have quite a few. Off the top of my head.

Chrom. Yes, Chrom. He's basically the best hard support in the game. Aggressor + 100% Dual Strike is the bee's knees.

Sumia as Chrom's wife. She's the best non-MU gen 1 for post game.

My +Spd/-Def Assassin FeMU. Goes without saying. She laughs at Apotheosis. Double (4x) everything with Brave Bow all day every day.

My FeMU's Husband, Freddy!Inigo. Hits like a truck.

Chrom!Cynthia. Aether + Luna + Galeforce. Enough said.

Sumia!Lucina. It's Lucina. Enough said.

Freddy!Inigo!Morgan. 3rd Gen Morgan. God tier.

Lon'qu!Severa. Enough said.

Severa. But that's only because I don't care for most of my other units. I train Severa until she's COMPLETELY maxed out, and that's when I start actually caring about my other units.

But besides Severa, Morgan and Inigo seem to be doing well too.

Frederick, his wife Kelli, and their son Morgan, no contest. I pretty much overused

Freddy since I love the guy to so many pieces though. XD

I had both him and Kelli go through multiple classes and get a lot of levels and Morgan started out with good stats, so he had excellent ones by the endgame. :3

I hate severa and her character. But she's arguably one of the best units I have, next to V!G!Morgan

I hate severa and her character. But she's arguably one of the best units I have, next to V!G!Morgan

I can understand why you hate her, but doesn't that kind of shape who she is? I mean, all the other girls in the game are all shy and silent, aside from Sully, maybe. But Severa stands out as that cocky one who only accepts her way, and that's what makes her special and different from the other girls.

Naw she's a brat with her dad and a bitch to her mom. Bad first impressons are too much effort to get over in the world of 13.

I just use her for her stats and skill pool. Much respect, but I still don't like her.

Well, hey, I didn't like Henry at first, but he's my fav character now. Same with Severa, only she's not really up towards the "fav characters" catagory.

In terms of kill counts shown at the endgame, it is normally Morgan (F) because I use her to grind Limit Breaks for everyone.

(Maribelle!Lucina!Morgan x Chrom managed to solo RR3 with no LB. Was v. happy.)