SOS: 3DS Problems

I'm not entirely sure if this sort of thread is in the right forum, so apologies in advance.

As some of you may have already know, I enjoy taking screenshots of Fire Emblem Awakening and posting them on Miiverse. However, recently, my 3DS XL system has begun to act up.

Despite using the same credentials like my PC does to be connected to the Internet, my 3DS XL is having a very hard time remaining connected or even be connected to the Internet. I can't use it to go to Miiverse, the eShop or onto the 3DS Internet Browser, though there are some instances in which it acts as normal, albeit for a short amount of time.

I did connection tests on it -- the results are that it takes a very long time to confirm that it is connected to the Internet (rarely), or that the connection test failed due to the network being busy or problems in the connection environment (often) [Error code: 003-2102].

Attempts to go onto Miiverse either sends me to Miiverse (Offline Mode), an Error message screen [Error code: 022-5548], or just leaves the 3DS being stuck in trying to connect to the Internet. Returning to the Home Menu after giving up trying to connect or after failing to connect to the Internet results in the 3DS taking a VERY long time returning to the Home Menu or even freezing, forcing me to turn off the game and lose unsaved game data. I can still access Miiverse via PC and mobile as normal.

Also, throughout the whole mess, even putting it to sleep mode seems to make it act screwy at times -- there are times when I open the system back up, it was either stuck with black screens or even not come out of sleep mode (the blue light still blinks even when the system was open one time). Just what the heck is going on?!

Help will be greatly appreciated!

What is your login data looking like, for the connection?

Try kicking it down from WPA to WEP, if you can. Are you seeing this occur on any/and/all WIFI connections, or just one?

What is your login data looking like, for the connection?

Try kicking it down from WPA to WEP, if you can. Are you seeing this occur on any/and/all WIFI connections, or just one?

In most of the times that it failed, it shows that it was trying to connect to the Internet. And it is using a WEP key IIRC. Also, only the 3DS WiFi connection is particularly iffy. (Occasionally, Internet at home may randomly blink off for a few minutes.

Have you tried to connect at a friend's home? (Also, is your PC wired? Or using a wireless connection?)

I'm not trying to connect at a friend's home; I'm trying to connect at my own home. (My PC, as a laptop, uses wireless connection.)

I'm not trying to connect at a friend's home; I'm trying to connect at my own home. (My PC, as a laptop, uses wireless connection.)

No, maybe it's your connection... So to know if the problem comes from your 3ds, you could try to connect at a friend/relative's home.

No, maybe it's your connection... So to know if the problem comes from your 3ds, you could try to connect at a friend/relative's home.

That may be the case, especially since Comcast Internet seems to be pretty bad during this time of the year. Though it still irks me in that my computer (and my parent's iPad) has an easier time connecting to the Internet than the 3DS does.