Oh, hai there (mostly) painted Lucina Figma(release 2015) ...Chrom?

NQ16LN8.jpg

Spiffy, this isn't final, apparently. Also, it appears her info card doesn't list a date, so she may be a 2015 release.

If anyone is wondering where the image from, it's from.... Wonder Fest(?) (everyone shortens it to wonfes).

Maybe we'll see Cordelia later? (maybe not, idk, if she is there, she probably won't be painted)

[spoiler=Oh hi there Chrom thing?]

IBTYW30.png

-googles Chara-forme- Teeny figures? Chrom got short-sticked again. lol

Not familiar with it.

Edited by L95

I wish they would make Frederick... But it probably won't happen since he's not popular anywhere. :(

Plus, his armor would probably be REALLY complicated to sculpt.

Edited by Anacybele

I wish they would make Frederick... But it probably won't happen since he's not popular anywhere. :(

Plus, his armor would probably be REALLY complicated to sculpt.

Hot Toys could make it. I mean, they're able to sculpt mostly everything.

Woahh that looks awesome. I hope we get to see other characters as well, but I'm pretty satisfied with just this haha.

Edit: Apparently, the colors aren't final yet according to the kanji at top: "I’m sorry to report that the kanji at the top says (being literal) “being edited.” (That is, they’re still working on it and this isn’t final.) I’m delighted to see this colored, but you may want to wait on that “Finally” part."

Edited by RightfulGod

Woahh that looks awesome. I hope we get to see other characters as well, but I'm pretty satisfied with just this haha.

Edit: Apparently, the colors aren't final yet according to the kanji at top: "I’m sorry to report that the kanji at the top says (being literal) “being edited.” (That is, they’re still working on it and this isn’t final.) I’m delighted to see this colored, but you may want to wait on that “Finally” part."

It still looks pretty good on display

wCThLu0.jpg

Edit:

Anyways, lol Empty making that Chrom. Man Chrom just never gets the spotlights huh.

"Maybe I'll get my chance as a figma another day..."

Edited by kingddd

Hot Toys could make it. I mean, they're able to sculpt mostly everything.

Oh, well, that's cool! But there still might not be enough demand for a Frederick figure...

But how does cutting her mask untangle/untiewhatever her hair?

Kozaki revealed it on his twitter. In truth, it still doesn't really make sense, but... okay. Credit to dekodomo for the translation.

tumblr_inline_n9czl2gxdt1rnxabn.png

"In celebration of Lucina's Figma, an explanation of how Lucina tucked away her hair (it seems there are quite a few people who don't know...)"

tumblr_n9cqyh3HhK1qbxv49o3_1280.png

Sakurai asked: "I wonder who did up her hair for her?"

tumblr_n9cqyh3HhK1qbxv49o4_1280.png

Reply: "Probably a close friend, like Severa, did it for her...! (^ν^) "

Edited by RightfulGod

Well, I guess one nice thing of it releasing early(I hope) 2015 is that the order won't get caught up in the holiday rush....

Never ordered anything then before, but I hear priority shipping gets really... prioritized, and cheap shipping takes even longer :E

Edited by L95

Well, I guess one nice thing of it releasing early(I hope) 2015 is that the order won't get caught up in the holiday rush....

Never ordered anything then before, but I hear priority shipping gets really... prioritized, and cheap shipping takes even longer :E

Depends on where you order. Prices are dependant on the size and weight of the items.

There are usually 5 different shipping methods that most people use for importing from Japan. Cheapest to most expensive.

SAL - Surface Airmail 2 - 5 weeks delivery. No insurance and no coverage. Delivery will not be confirmed and dropped off at your house.

RSAL - Registered Surface Airmail 2 - 5 weeks delivery. 6,000 JPY insurance coverage. Delivery will need to be confirmed at your house or pick up at PO.

SAL Parcel - It's SAL but a bigger package 2 - 5 weeks delivery. Basically like RSAL.

Air Small Packet - 1-2 weeks delivery. Includes delivery confirmation or pick up at PO and limited insurance up to 6,000 JPY. Size/weight restrictions apply.

EMS - 3-7 days delivery. Includes tracking and insurance up to 20,000 JPY. The fastest of them all but the most expensive.

I personally go with SAL since I live in the west coast of NA and delivery is always 1 to 2 weeks for me.

As for figmas, usually I pay 680 JPY just for one figma for non registered SAL shipping.

EMS would run you at 1,500 JPY for a single figma delivery.

Edited by kingddd

Depends on where you order. Prices are dependant on the size and weight of the items.

There are usually 5 different shipping methods that most people use for importing from Japan. Cheapest to most expensive.

SAL - Surface Airmail 2 - 5 weeks delivery. No insurance and no coverage. Delivery will not be confirmed and dropped off at your house.

RSAL - Registered Surface Airmail 2 - 5 weeks delivery. 6,000 JPY insurance coverage. Delivery will need to be confirmed at your house or pick up at PO.

SAL Parcel - It's SAL but a bigger package 2 - 5 weeks delivery. Basically like RSAL.

Air Small Packet - 1-2 weeks delivery. Includes delivery confirmation or pick up at PO and limited insurance up to 6,000 JPY. Size/weight restrictions apply.

EMS - 3-7 days delivery. Includes tracking and insurance up to 20,000 JPY. The fastest of them all but the most expensive.

I personally go with SAL since I live in the west coast of NA and delivery is always 1 to 2 weeks for me.

As for figmas, usually I pay 680 JPY just for one figma for non registered SAL shipping.

EMS would run you at 1,500 JPY for a single figma delivery.

Uh....

I wasn't talking about the price, lol. I was talking about shipping time and how SAL gets put on the back-burner for EMS/high priority shipments. (Which makes perfect sense)

I said I've never ordered things during the holiday season, and I heard that low priority shipping often takes a lot longer during holidays, not never ordered anything period.

Does anyone know if this is available for pre order yet?

It is not available yet. I'll bump this thread (or someone will post a new one) when it is up for preorder. Edited by L95