FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

Ah. But yea, all of them are useful.....except maybe Kent. Maybe.

Kent is part of something. . .called the Triangle Attack, which is great for getting past a certain midgame boss who happens to have a Regal Blade. Granted, it requires stuff like Kent to have some sort of support with Lyn/Sain/other MT booster, but it's possible to beat that boss while taking no damage from him.

(unless Klok messed with the numbers even further)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To expound on it further:

- Kent and his ilk ignore terrain, so while Lowen is being a badass front and center, he and his buddies can spam Axereavers/Steel Swords anywhere on the map.

- Kent is the only one of the trio who can get +5 MT off of his supports, full stop. This is extremely useful for triangle attacks. Granted, it's with units who are stuck to the ground, but it's more than what Legault/Geitz can do.

- His relatively low CON means that he can pick up most of the cast without hassle.

I think the distinction belongs to Geitz - to get him, you need to sandbag your lords, and once you do get him, his growths are even more mediocre than Kent's.

Kent is part of something. . .called the Triangle Attack, which is great for getting past a certain midgame boss who happens to have a Regal Blade. Granted, it requires stuff like Kent to have some sort of support with Lyn/Sain/other MT booster, but it's possible to beat that boss while taking no damage from him.

(unless Klok messed with the numbers even further)

Linus??

I had delibrity got LLoyds version because I honestly like wallace better and geitz cant keep up with lowens insanity anyway

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Same here, although I didn't really use Wallace at all.

Staffbot fodder>1 chapter utility then bench

honestly he works good but heath was already promoted anyway so i had no use for him

BTW who you gave your boots too

I gave them to Wil

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Linus??

I had delibrity got LLoyds version because I honestly like wallace better and geitz cant keep up with lowens insanity anyway

Nope, Jerme. But if you get Kenneth, it's kind of moot. While I think the triangle attack is workable on Linus, you should have more ways to take him down.

To expound on it further:

- Kent and his ilk ignore terrain, so while Lowen is being a badass front and center, he and his buddies can spam Axereavers/Steel Swords anywhere on the map.

- Kent is the only one of the trio who can get +5 MT off of his supports, full stop. This is extremely useful for triangle attacks. Granted, it's with units who are stuck to the ground, but it's more than what Legault/Geitz can do.

- His relatively low CON means that he can pick up most of the cast without hassle.

I think the distinction belongs to Geitz - to get him, you need to sandbag your lords, and once you do get him, his growths are even more mediocre than Kent's.

Geitz is Fail 5 base def joining when everything needs at least 10 to survive combat

Truely Lol fail choose wallace instead LLoyd being nerfed alot made him not as a pain (doubled 20 speed assassin not SM)

HB8Y7g1.png

Post Chap27 Lowen

Items Used:None

Nigga is going to endgame

I Knew Blind cook is best cav

Wyvern Lords should have a 3rd Promo Path that gives them like 26~25 Speed and 30 str and def

Edited by TTPK_Tal

i think klok was gonna add that in

Just remember, lategame, wyverns suck, due to the prevalence of effective legendary weapons. One Regal Blade and a lucky crit, and your flier is screwed. Much more so against say, Gespenst or Excalibur.

Rienfleche is the worst for wyverns. It'll hit twice to boot, and it outranges everything else.

I'm pretty sure kent having good growths overall is nice.

Legault's pretty cool too. Idk about geitz/

I'm pretty sure the reason Nino sucks is more due to the prevalence of holy weapons lategame due to her class.

The only thing that outranges Reinfleche is the (censored) at (censored). That (censored) requires careful strategy to beat. Then again, rescue staves will do the trick.

I'm pretty sure the reason Nino sucks is more due to the prevalence of holy weapons lategame due to her class.

You mean legendary weapons, and yea. She's still a good axereaver bot though.

considering the fact that I'd probably want jaffar to be my axereaver bot because he's not liable to randomly die against most of a map :p

i'm thinking klok might have made mages too good, wyverns/paladins/heroes fall off past ch28.

i'm thinking klok might have made mages too good, wyverns/paladins/heroes fall off past ch28.

Hindsight is always 20/20 as they say. Wyverns are supposed to be shit in the final chapters, as they're ridiculously awesome for the majority of the early game. It's my way of incentivising the weaker but longer-lasting pegasi.

Wyvern Lords should have a 3rd Promo Path that gives them like 26~25 Speed and 30 str and def

Welcome to FE8CM.

Edited by Klokinator

The Flaws In Wyvern Lords Endgame

Weak Speed-they are doubled by most of light

Sacred Weapon Weakness-:(

There Flier Utility isnt that important in those chapters-:(

The Pegasi Win In almost nothing but not sacred weapon weakness

Mabye falcons have staves like FE4

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Hindsight is always 20/20 as they say. Wyverns are supposed to be shit in the final chapters, as they're ridiculously awesome for the majority of the early game. It's my way of incentivising the weaker but longer-lasting pegasi.

Welcome to FE8CM.

you kinda made so that all mounts are useful lategame lol.

The only real complain I can think of is that Prissy falls off around the "Get the damn boots" chapter really hard, since her str cap is 23 and she gets no crit bonus or prf weapon like fiora/serra/pent.

Pegs get a 28 spd cap and decent caps all around. I've used all the flyers without any issues lol.

Dorcas seems to be the best cav, since matt's unreliable and prissy falls off so badly

Karel's really underwhelming, but thanks for the items there.

Lolusing Marcus in combat.

Edited by Howard the Duck

The only real complain I can think of is that Prissy falls off around the "Get the damn boots" chapter really hard, since her str cap is 23 and she gets no crit bonus or prf weapon like fiora/serra/pent.

No. . .crit. . .bonus? You've completely neglected supports! Priscilla can hit +25 crit thanks to her support pool (get five support points with Sain/Lucius/Guy). Combine it with her innate Skill and a Killer Lance, and she's pretty much set.

you kinda made so that all mounts are useful lategame lol.

See Eclipse Post and Priccy Falls around the time where palis fall around Post FFO She can or be blessed or be screwed

Pegs get a 28 spd cap and decent caps all around. I've used all the flyers without any issues lol.

Pegs Have Low str and def caps there resistence growths arent very remarkable and they fall off as fliers due to lowen haveing better early game then kent They are usable just somewhat inferior

The 1st axe reavers will probably go to things that can utilize it better like Wil Lowen or even Dorcas

Dorcas seems to be the best cav, since matt's unreliable and prissy falls off so badly

Karel's really underwhelming, but thanks for the items there.

He is a great pali but palis get meh around that time nie butc items choose harken for more forfity

Lolusing Marcus in combat.

No. . .crit. . .bonus? You've completely neglected supports! Priscilla can hit +25 crit thanks to her support pool (get five support points with Sain/Lucius/Guy). Combine it with her innate Skill and a Killer Lance, and she's pretty much set.

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Help Guys Im post cog when rath promotes (I Redid the chapter with rath fielded still no diffrence at least I had speed wings to give him)

Told you guys im nearling light

(I do 2 chapters per day

Edited by TTPK_Tal