Marth and Shiida Nendoroid Announced / Cordelia Unpainted Statue Wonfes

kingddd

Here are the higher res pics of the announced Nendoroids. Marth, Shiida and Link. Marth and Shiida are based off of the FE12 designs.

ZZxdG8Y.jpg

8Ptiw4r.jpg

t5RKFFi.jpg

Edited by kingddd

Nice! Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon has my favorite cast so far, even though they hardly talk. However, I'm not too fond of the Chibi style... (I'll have to wait to see the finished product before I decide)

Also, how do you pronounce Caeda? I think it's Say-da but I'm not sure that's right.

Edited by Star and Moon

I might pick up Shiida too

I dunno

PROBABLY

Man

my entire life

has led to me spending money on this

beautiful.

Is there an estimated date for these I NEED TO KNOW

Actually it looks like Marth is based off of his Smash Bros. design, which is slightly different from his FE 12 design (the biggest thing being Falchion has a different design)

Also how big are these figures usually?

Edited by Star and Moon

Actually it looks like Marth is based off of his Smash Bros. design, which is slightly different from his FE 12 design (the biggest thing being Falchion has a different design)

Also how big are these figures usually?

Nendos are pretty small (like... four inches maybe?).

Not sure how big Cordelia will be, Tharja's 8 ish inches tall, but she's leaning over, Cordelia might be taller.

Edited by L95

Nice! Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon has my favorite cast so far, even though they hardly talk. However, I'm not too fond of the Chibi style... (I'll have to wait to see the finished product before I decide)

Also, how do you pronounce Caeda? I think it's Say-da but I'm not sure that's right.

It's pronounced Shee-da. It's a Gaelic name, and Gaelic pronunciation is weird like that.

Why did they just put the pegasus wing like that? Looks weird...couldve left it off imo.

Cordelia's chest plate is hanging on it too...lol.

And just as I figured, she's as flat chested as I am. I relate to her so much, I think I might want this statue/figure thing since I also really like her. ^^