FE merchandise/booth at Comiket

VincentASM

News entry

Looking for another excuse to move to or fly to Japan? From 28th to 29th March 2014, there will be a Fire Emblem booth at Comiket Special 6 selling a range of 25th Anniversary merchandise.

[spoiler=Merchandise]fe25goodies.jpg

From top to bottom and left to right:

• Clear file set (A4, 3 designs: heroes, heroines and something I can’t tell)
  • Soundtrack CD “Opening Song Collection” (18 songs)
  • T Shirts (M, L and XL sizes)
  • Awakening badges (16 types, each sold separately)
  • Badge set (GBA heroes and heroines)
  • iPhone case (5/s and 6 compatible, limited to 100)
  • Tumbler (one type, holds 450 ml)
  • Tote bag (one type)
  • Photo frame (one type, 304 mm x 257 mm, limited to 50)
  • Poster set (B2, 2 designs: heroes and heroines)
  • Intelligent Systems official staff book (full colour, 40 pages)

Anyone in Japan want to hook me up with some?

Edited by VincentASM

I love those tumblers.

What's the official staff book exactly? I'm blown away that it costs half as much as an iPhone case

Dang it I'm a huge fan of official original art merchandise and that staff book is so tempting to get because of that. I never liked official merchandises where it has random official art that we have seen a million times already just slapped together in one cluster. So the staff book is tempting. Although I'm curious about the content itself.

I need that shirt and the badges. Wish I could go...

Sigurd, Deirdre, Alm and Celica are on those posters, they really look dated next to everyone else lol

Let's hope it's not bad box art Sigurd, for all of our sakes.

tbh roy and lilina look a bit dated too

I want the CD, posters, staff book, t-shirt, coffee cup on the left, and iPhone case. Actually I kinda want everything. I will pay a bajillion bucks. SOMEONE HOOK ME UP

if only... that stuff will probably sell out so fast :( T_T I feel so sad now and I'm not even an Awakening or Lucina fanboy (since while the anniversary is a thing, there's little want for FE13 representation)

Edited by Crimson Red

Is the sprite counterclockwise from FE1 Marth FE11/12 Marth? Or is it Ike? I can't tell, but at first I thought it was TRS.

FE11/12 Marth's battle sprite.

That consistency, ruined...

Shame I'm halfway across the planet, I can't get the CD... It'll wind up on the internet eventually

Without paying an arm and a leg? I doubt it.

Official staff book... wonder what's in there.

Only thing I can think of is maybe a book about the various staff members or a book with art by different staff members.

FE11/12 Marth's battle sprite.

That consistency, ruined...

Speaking of consistency, they used Eliwood and Hector's unpromoted map sprites, but used Lyn's promoted Blade Lord sprite instead of her regular one. Why!!

Speaking of consistency, they used Eliwood and Hector's unpromoted map sprites, but used Lyn's promoted Blade Lord sprite instead of her regular one. Why!!

My best guess is that they thought the Blade Lord map sprite looked better than Lyn!Lord.

They'd have to be idiots to think that Great Lord isn't as good as Hector!Lord, though.

• 2 weeks later...