Please tell me this is just my eyes that are not good.

For god's sake.

Did they juste dared to ?

Did they just make this sh*t happen ?

I knew I didn't liked the outfits.

But now I understand clearly why :

/!\ Warning /!\

The following picture is a bit shocking, you have been warned.

https://41.media.tumblr.com/d5e763d6b39735ebc5debd8df6c5cb0b/tumblr_inline_nm95f6uphm1rcyrnh_540.jpg

Zipper panties.

Goddamit, who in the world GOT THIS IDEA.

Brb, gotta burn the game.

Edited by Finn

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me either Fierce, at the end of it I was like :

" ? ? ? And ? ? ? What the hell I watched ? What is this ? Is this a thing ? Is this a game ? An anime ? Something ? What ? "

FierceRagnar pretty much summed up my thoughts here. I didn't even think the trailer was SMT x FE until it got pointed out later...

RIGHT?! Not a single person I've met so far realized what it was until they said it in the direct.

This has near to zero to do with Fire Emblem..

Edited by FierceRagnar

Yeah. I think that Atlus just presented it in a terrible way and went a horrible route with character designs.

Just...remind me never ever to try an Atlus game.

Edited by Anacybele

Maybe it's just drawn on or something. If it turns out to be something along the lines of a chastity belt, that would be funny. But I agree her outfit is somewhat overboard.

Edited by Conall

Just...remind me never ever to try an Atlus game.

You're robbing yourself of some very well executed titles, don't be so prude just because you saw suggestive panties in a trailer. Plus as said earlier, hating on a publisher for what they decide to publish (especially since that the zipper panties will hardly make it outside Japan) is ridiculous.

And people complained about Camilla's design. We could have much worse. here's the proof. :p

I assure you that, it's a first in SMT games, even though they love zippers. Probably a first for Atlus games too.

Still, the mindscrew I had, like, they did weirder than a giant penis-with-ball demon on a golden chariot.

I laughed. In-trailer context, I don't take it that seriously. Who knows how I'll think when the game comes out. That's for me to find out.

I don't know. Having played the Persona games (3 and 4, but I have remake 1, remake Innocent Sin, and PSP PSX-version Eternal Punishment), Catherine, and Devil Survivors 1 and 2 as well as owning/playing a few other Atlus titles (Atlus does A LOT of games not just SMT or Persona; they are a developer and publisher), it's either pretty tame for Atlus or not. I categorize them as "they have range."
From an outsider's perspective, yeah, that does look awful, especially when it's going to be associated with Fire Emblem.

I just wonder who was doing the art for SMT X FE.

I assure you that, it's a first in SMT games, even though they love zippers. Probably a first for Atlus games too.

Still, the mindscrew I had, like, they did weirder than a giant penis-with-ball demon on a golden chariot.

As far as I played Atlus' actual games, yeah, this is a first.

You dare bring up that monstrosity...
See. This is partially why the zipper panties don't surprise me.

Disliking a publisher just because of one image makes me laugh.

SMT has a penis monster. This game has girls in very skimpy clothing. And someone above says Atlus only makes M-rated games, which I'm usually not interested in at all. Yeah, I think I need to stay away from Atlus games.

Edited by Anacybele

SMT has a penis monster. This game has girls in very skimpy clothing. And someone above says Atlus only makes M-rated games, which I'm usually not interested in at all. Yeah, I think I need to stay away from Atlus games.

Well if it's really your opinion, I must take it I guess...

BTW following your statement you actually should ignore the FE franchise as well since there are certain characters with questionable outfits like Camilla or Tharja.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

SMT might not be for you, but clothing this skimpy only applies to this game and Atlus does plenty of non-M rated games (Etrian Odyssey, for one).

Edited by Topazd