Picture from Famitsu's 27th of May showing. [New and Exclusive Characters!]

Rizziah

Defence Seal [Lancer Class]

After attacking an enemy, the enemy’s Defence is reduced by 6.

I hope this is a proc skill...

Edited by Ryo

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder does debuff stacks, it look pretty powerful if you can stack them up one by one to the enemy. That lancer's skill take away 6 defense and I also think a hidden weapon's debuff is -3 defense, that 9 defense already bye bye for an enemy unit. I won't be surprised if we figure out a way to drop final boss's def/res down to 10 or something. This is totally the opposite way to Awakening where we're constantly buffing our units with temporary stats.

Edited by Awakener_

I wonder does debuff stacks, it look pretty powerful if you can stack them up one by one to the enemy. That lancer's skill take away 6 defense and I also think a hidden weapon's debuff is -3 defense, that 9 defense already bye bye for an enemy unit. I won't be surprised if we figure out a way to drop final boss's def/res down to 10 or something.

The final boss will probably have a skill where their stats can't be lowered I'm calling it now.

I wonder does debuff stacks, it look pretty powerful if you can stack them up one by one to the enemy. That lancer's skill take away 6 defense and I also think a hidden weapon's debuff is -3 defense, that 9 defense already bye bye for an enemy unit. I won't be surprised if we figure out a way to drop final boss's def/res down to 10 or something. This is totally the opposite way to Awakening where we're constantly buffing our units with temporary stats.

Usually mooks would just die after that many attacks anyway. What I'm worried about is that this skill would be used against us if we're siding with Nohr.

Edited by Ryo

What's wrong with Hinata? The only thing I find weird about him is his Pegasus Knight armor as a myrmidon and maybe his hair.

His hair is a sin against humanity, even by anime standards.

Get ready to grind for skills again!

Ffffffff... Suddenly, I'm less hyped for this game after seeing this.

Mainly because I'm scared, and because I don't understand the logic behind the Parallel seal.

Weapon Master eh ? I don't like you already, there is now way it's better than Swordmaster. :p

Again, thanks for the info !

Edited by B.Leu

Substitute [Lancer Class]

On the map, the user can select an adjacent target to “substitute”. This probably allows the user to take damage instead of the chosen target and would be useful for protecting weak or wounded allies.

I think the Substiture skill swaps physical (on-map) positions, not taking damage in one's stead, Sothe-style.

Quote: こちらも槍術士の兵種スキル。隣接したユニットと待機位置を入れ替えられる。頻死の味方をかばえる便利なスキルだ。

Edited by nocturnal YL

I think the Substiture skill swaps physical (on-map) positions, not taking damage in one's stead, Sothe-style.

Just for reference, how useful was this skill in that game? I dont have access to the Tellus games.

Bosses would become as easy as:

1) Have Oboro strike for the setup.

2) Have a Ninja sucker from range with a Hidden Weapon to further lower stats.

3) Have Kazahana bumrush the enemy for the kill with whatever that skill of hers is.

Just for reference, how useful was this skill in that game? I dont have access to the Tellus games.

It wasn't, because it barely activated. Certain enemy bosses abused it with much higher activation rates though.

I positively love this leak

Elfie's and Harold's skills seem rather entertaining. I've dreamed about Elfie's in the past, which is coincidental to say the least.

Harold looks like a Harold, and He's Nohr. Elfie's Nohr. Why would anybody want to go Hoshido with all of their androgyny when they could have the wonderment that is a gaggle of handsome and defined men and cute and gorgeous women in Nohr~

Edited by Elieson

Ffffffff... Suddenly, I'm less hyped for this game after seeing this.

Mainly because I'm scared, and because I don't understand the logic behind the Parallel seal.

Weapon Master eh ? I don't like you already, there is now way it's better than Swordmaster.

Again, thanks for the info !

Anti-grinding Seal, it doesn't reset the level when you choose to change class AKA that one kind of class changing seal that the elitist would like. And I fucking hope this better be Nohr only, second seal for Hoshido plz.

Thanks, I've corrected it now. I should've known it was too good to be RD's Guard XD

Defence Seal [Lancer Class]
After attacking an enemy, the enemy’s Defence is reduced by 6.

If there was any doubt before, Oboro is getting my Brave Lance.

Any word on how Substitute activates? Please let it be a command skill and not randomly activating skill, it could allow for some interesting strategies that way.

Thanks, I've corrected it now. I should've known it was too good to be RD's Guard XD

Omg. Pseudo-shove, anyone??

Bosses would become as easy as:

1) Have Oboro strike for the setup.

2) Have a Ninja sucker from range with a Hidden Weapon to further lower stats.

3) Have Kazahana bumrush the enemy for the kill with whatever that skill of hers is.

Don't think that skill is tied to Kazahana though, because they'd have had to manually unequip it otherwise, and why would they have done that?

It is true though that if bosses end up being vulnerable to debuffing effects, such combinations could easily break them apart.

Edit:

I'll be giving Oboro my Javelin personally.

Any word on how Substitute activates? Please let it be a command skill and not randomly activating skill, it could allow for some interesting strategies that way.

It's by command, you can see it in action on the lower part of the right page.

fami2705l-5.png

Edited by Cysx

I presume it works in the same manner as Galeforce, Lifetaker etc. so that probably wouldn't do anything.

It's a command skill, you can see them using the command.

Edited by Ryo

The final boss will probably have a skill where their stats can't be lowered I'm calling it now.

I'll do you one better and say that all bosses will have a skill that negates stat lowering, at least on hard mode.

I'll do you one better and say that all bosses will have a skill that negates stat lowering, at least on hard mode.

Probably Nihil too

I'll be giving Oboro my Javelin personally.

I presume it works in the same manner as Galeforce, Lifetaker etc. so that probably wouldn't do anything.

My understanding of the skill is that it's a debuff that lasts for the rest of the round, ie it won't matter if you don't double, nor will it allow other allies to take advantage of the debuff. But I could be wrong. The Javelin would be a good choice if the debuff lasts past the round.