Famitsu 6/11 preview/leaks

Ryo

What I don't get is why the Awakening pandering in the version that is specifically being marketed towards veterans? If these were Hoshido unit's, that's one thing, but since it's Nohr that's got clones of Awakening characters... I digress.

Hopefully just these three. Hopefully only three Uriah Gambits.

I'd say they just want people to play both.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably incentive for people who would only go Hoshido but loved Awakening to try Nohr?

It just feels like a lazy way to inflate the character roster via clones-... .

This isn't Smash Bros.

Yup pretty much called it! I'm guessing Hoshido will have asama, Blue archer and lancer#2.

Lancer #2 is Nohr

Pieri really doesn't look like someone who'd work under Marx to me... I do like her design though. It's quite unique.

Edited by Cysx

Am I seeing things or does Pieri's hair turn from blue to pink over it's length? Also for some reason I can't help but feel she's going to have a seriously twisted personality. Something about her smile the dialogue image behind her is just scary.

Yup pretty much called it! I'm guessing Hoshido will have asama, Blue archer and lancer#2.

Hopefully one of those is multi-route. Every one of the multi-route characters not named Suzukaze is of Nohrian origin.

It just feels like a lazy way to inflate the character roster via clones-... .

This isn't Smash Bros.

Hey it wasn't my idea to put them in lol

Working slowly on the descriptions.

Pieri (Cavalier) [Nohr]

Subordinate to Nohr's Prince Marx. Has a peculiar personality where she transforms into a violent alter-ego upon sensing danger on the battlefield.

Killer Instinct: If user KOs an enemy with their attack, Strength, Magic, Skill and Speed +4 for one turn.

Speaking of Odin's skill, I can't make out its name because of the blurry kanji.

Lancer #2 is Nohr

Pieri really doesn't look like someone who'd work under Marx to me... I do like her design though. It's quite unique.

no I'm talking about female Brown hair lancer for next week. Edited by pkomegapax

Speaking of Odin's skill, I can't make out its name because of the blurry kanji.

Not entirely sure, but I think it's 「血の騒ぎ」?

(EDIT: Okay, really not sure about this one. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.)

Edited by Icy Toast

Hmm, stuck on Lazward (Inigo lookalike).

女の子が好きで、休日はナンバをして過ごすのが習慣。ダンスが得意で専用のコマンドを使う。

Specifically, I'm tired and can't think of what "nanba" refers to. The simplest explanation I can think of is "number", but I can't imagine the context : /

Wait, hold on. Does anyone else besides me find it kind of odd that we got Zero's portrait, but he wasn't revealed as a character on the Nohr side in the leak?

Edited by Sunwoo

^Now that you mention it that is slightly odd. Maybe he's neutral?

^At least it seems to be a good kind of crazy and not some yandere bs crazy.

Hopefully. We'll have to wait and see how she actually acts in game.

It's weird, I look at Raswald and I can see Inigo, maybe. I look at Luna and I can't see anything but Severa. I look at Odin and while I can see how they look alike, I just can't see him as Owain.

Edited by capmalachi

Sooo

Not!Inigo's name is apparently comes from the Arabic word (لازورد lāzaward) "Lapis Lazuli" translated into Japanese as ラズワルド. At least according to wikipedia and if my Japanese isn't total crap, so correct me if I'm wrong:

EDIT: Icy Toast corrected me a bit on that: "According to that wikipedia entry, the word lāzaward is related to the word 'azure'"

ラピスはラテン語で「石」 (Lapis)、ラズリはトルキスタンにあるペルシア語地名 "lazhward"(ペルシア語: لاژورد‎、現在のアフガニスタン・イスラム共和国バダフシャーン州en:Kuran wa Munjan DistrictにあるSar-i Sang鉱山の古名)が起源で、それがアラビア語に入って "lazward"(アラビア語: لازورد‎、ラズワルド: 天・空・青などの意でアジュールの語源)で「群青の空の色」を意味する。ラピスラズリ (lapis lazuli) は、ラテン語で「lazhwardの石 (lapis)」となる。

Edited by Lushiris

Wait, hold on. Does anyone else besides me find it kind of odd that we got Zero's portrait, but he wasn't revealed as a character on the Nohr side in the leak?

That IS weird. It was either a mistake or maybe he's both sides? We've definitely seen him on the Nohr route.

yeah it is weird since elfie got one and was revealed I hope we see the final Pegasus warrior for Hoshido

Zero does indeed look cool. I'm a little disappointed with Pieri, I thought she was going to look different (short hair and less young). Here's hoping we've seen the entirety of the cameo characters now. At least they look good. I still find it weird that Odin/Owain is a dark mage.

From the Fire Emblem General in 4chan:

Razwald (what the fuck)
Class: Mercenary
Personal Skill: (something illegible) Dance – Can use a support command that grants every ally within two squares of him +1 to strength and speed. Lasts one turn only.
He loves girls, and spends his days off hitting on women. He's great at dancing, and can use a special command in battle.

(I used the word “support” in his personal skill description but it isn't related to actual supports).

Odin
Class: Dark Mage
Personal Skill: (???) If he is equipped with a weapon composed of 8 kanji, +10 to crit.
A spellcaster who spends his days developing “awesome critical attacks.” He is easily riled up for battle, and can lose control of his power.

Hmm, stuck on Lazward (Inigo lookalike).

Specifically, I'm tired and can't think of what "nanba" refers to. The simplest explanation I can think of is "number", but I can't imagine the context : /

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say it probably says ナンパ (picking up women) rather than ナンバ.

Not!Inigo's name is apparently comes from the Arabic word (لازورد lāzaward) "Lapis Lazuli" translated into Japanese as ラズワルド. At least according to wikipedia and if my Japanese isn't total crap, so correct me if I'm wrong:
According to that wikipedia entry, the word lāzaward is related to the word 'azure', which is Inigo's Japanese name.

read above

Not sure what this changes... besides, we're not done with this week yet.

You are referring to this character, right?:

upTRFs5.jpg

Edited by Cysx