Nintendo Dream leaks (Spoilers!!!!)

http://i.imgur.com/d9Bc50k.jpg

Title - "Marriage", and "Children" appear

Top Left - Characters get married when they reach S-level support! Their children can join your ranks. To a certain extent pairings are limited, but let's meet the protagonist's child Kanna, and other children.

Right - Kamui and Felicia reach the maximum S rank support. A stylish CG is shown and their child Kanna is born. Her hair is the same colour as Felicia's.

Bottom Left - Tsukuyomi and Orochi get married. They have a child as well. Their daughter Shara, who inherited Orochi's purple hair looks almost exactly like... (Tharja)

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg how !! :0 Children is the last thing I was expecting to be announced 0_o

Edit: Are they going to do the children from the future thing again? Or are they going to make them from the same timeline? (I wonder how they'll that the kids are grown up in the game). Also... Tsukuyomi looks to young to have a child with Orochi... more over a child THIS AGE!!

Edited by Kyan Surr

I'm surprised, but at the same time, I'm not. Seriously, what place in this game is there for Awakening's marriage system and cheesy time travel?

Simply put, I've lost all faith in this game's story now.

I'm surprised, but at the same time, I'm not. Seriously, what place in this game is there for Awakening's marriage system and cheesy time travel?

Simply put, I've lost all faith in this game's story now.

Agreed. I'm hoping this is some sort of hoax...but even if it is real, Ill still play the game. I was just hoping for something more original.

I kinda wondered if they would do something like Dynasty Warriors Empires does - have children characters in the game, but don't involve time travel shenanigans. Only problem with that is that it is jarring when the parents never age, but I honestly would probably prefer that.

Edited by Tryhard

Was hoping that children was Awakening's thing and wouldn't become a gimmick for future titles, but it's looking like it has.

Oh well, I guess. Hopefully the kids all have good personalities and skills.

I wonder to what extent pairings are limited then? Both Orochi and Tsukuyomi are Spellcasters in their starting class (without reclassing) so I wonder if it's related to that?

Agreed. I'm hoping this is some sort of hoax...but even if it is real, Ill still play the game. I was just hoping for something more original.

Exactly. Marriage itself, I'm totally cool with, don't get me wrong. I AM a pairing nut after all and of course I want to ship Ryoma with a cool girl. But time traveling kids again is just no. Please let this be fake...

Was hoping that children was Awakening's thing and wouldn't become a gimmick for future titles, but it's looking like it has.

Oh well, I guess. Hopefully the kids all have good personalities and skills.

I wonder to what extent pairings are limited then? Both Orochi and Tsukuyomi are Spellcasters in their starting class (without reclassing) so I wonder if it's related to that?

I think that's referencing the Avatar's siblings and (adoptive) parents. That's about 10 characters off limits right there.

I think that's referencing the Avatar's siblings and (adoptive) parents. That's about 10 characters off limits right there.

That actually makes much more sense than what I said! Feel pretty stupid haha.

Edited by Missiletainn

This is honestly shocking. The children mechanic was the last thing I expected to make a comeback. It made sense in Awakening, and the story revolved around that to aid it.

I'm not really sure how to feel. The future kids were my favorite part in Awakening, and I feel like part of that was because of the doomed future and how that shaped who they became. I'm not sure how the story of two waring nations could implement that as well as Awakening did, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I was looking forward to Fates working with characters in the style of most of the past games, giving each side a large cast you'd recruit normally. I'm not sure how I'd feel about

This is terrible. I really hope they don't overshadow the parents like Awakening's kids did. l feel like I'm the only one who like the first gen better. I can't believe they pulled this mess again.

Am I the only one confused by the fact that the child of Orochi and Tsukuyomi inherited Orochi's hair? In Awakening the child usually got the father's hair, right?

Well, except for when MU was male, because Morgan would get his mother's hair color.

Edited by hoppy9046

Huh... This is rather unexpected... Children are back?

Well, I'm sure I can easily tolerate it (heck, I tolerate plenty of stuff in video games, except visual nightmare fuels, MY ONE WEAKNESS), but I wonder how it will be implemented. I doubt IS will resort to the whole "time travel" thing, though; surely they obviously know it would be too much of a callback, not to mention unneeded for this kind of story about loyalty to a kingdom. I do, however, wonder what they could do... Nothing comes to mind at the moment.

On a side note, Kanna is adorable, and her pointy ears make it even worse gaaaahhhh

Am I the only one confused by the fact that the child of Orochi and Tsukuyomi inherited Orochi's hair? In Awakening the child usually got the father's hair, right?

Well, except for when MU was male, because Morgan would get his mother's hair color.

Well, if there are children in this game, maybe they're tied to their fathers?