Main Aqua discussion thread.

Pepper

Oh, I am aware the reason is the same between both routes. Its just that this never once comes up in the Nohr route and thus her death is just handled as an unexplained after thought when looking at it purely from the Nohr side.

Also, I'd wager the reason her power of song is somehow linked to Hydra (while Hydra is not her father, she does have a connection to him).

I just had a thought, could her father be the thing impersonating Garon? Like, she had that sorta water motif and that thing is a powerful servant of Hydra and her mother is hydra's high priestess

The thought's run across my mind as well.

It would make sense given that it was posing as Garon, and Shinmei was the latest Queen of Nohr.

Perhaps when Garon married Shenmei, Garon was already the slime monster. But at the same time, Aqua couldn't have been born from the monster while Shenmei was Queen, given that Elise is younger than her and that 'Garon' did it with a concubine for Elise to be born. That would mean Elise would be a monster as well or partially. Or was Aqua born before Shinmei married 'Garon'?

But where did that whole 'dark dragon is her father' thing come from then?

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thought's run across my mind as well.

It would make sense given that it was posing as Garon, and Shinmei was the latest Queen of Nohr.

Perhaps when Garon married Shenmei, Garon was already the slime monster. But at the same time, Aqua couldn't have been born from the monster while Shenmei was Queen, given that Elise is younger than her and that 'Garon' did it with a concubine for Elise to be born. That would mean Elise would be a monster as well or partially. Or was Aqua born before Shinmei married 'Garon'?

But where did that whole 'dark dragon is her father' thing come from then?

Fair point. The theory could still work, but requires more complicated justification so probably not true...

EDIT: Alright, I asked in another thread and this is what I was told.

The Dark Dragon is being controlled by Slime!Garon. Aqua was born before Smile!Garon was a thing and before the Dark Dragon well under Hydra's control.

Edited by TheWerdna

Fair point. The theory could still work, but requires more complicated justification so probably not true...

EDIT: Alright, I asked in another thread and this is what I was told.

The Dark Dragon is being controlled by Slime!Garon. Aqua was born before Smile!Garon was a thing and before the Dark Dragon well under Hydra's control.

So the Nohrian Dark Dragon isn't necessarily Hydra in disguise, it was under Slime Garon's control? It's odd that SlimeGaron would 'pray'/consult the Dragon and refer to it as Anankos in the early chapter though. And that still leaves us with the big question: Who's Aqua's father?

So the Nohrian Dark Dragon isn't necessarily Hydra in disguise, it was under Slime Garon's control? It's odd that SlimeGaron would 'pray'/consult the Dragon and refer to it as Anankos in the early chapter though. And that still leaves us with the big question: Who's Aqua's father?

Even if the Dark Dragon is Hydra in disguise or more likely possessed by Hydra, this would have occurred after Aqua was born. Aqua's father is the Dark Dragon.

Before Anankos, the Invisible Dragon there another two dragons. The White Dragon that is worshiped by the Hoshidian and the Dark Dragon worshiped by the Nohrian. Azura was the product of the Dark Dragon and Shenmei, Azura became a Nohrian royal through her mother marriage to Garon just like the Kamuis became a Hoshidian royal through their mother marriage to the late king of Hoshido. All of this happened before the event of Fates. But the real Garon was killed sometime after and impersonated by one of the Hydra's underling (Hydra AKA the Invisible Dragon AKA English name is Anankos), thus the Dark Dragon fell under the control of Anankos/Slime Garon. Anankos then gradually replace the Dark Dragon as the one that will be worshipped by the Nohrian unknown to them. As there wasn't a known name of Dark Dragon, Anankos became the common name referring to their Dark Dragon without much problem.

I hope this clear up for you guys.

Edited by Awakener_

Before Anankos, the Invisible Dragon there another two dragons. The White Dragon that is worshiped by the Hoshidian and the Dark Dragon worshiped by the Nohrian. Azura was the product of the Dark Dragon and Shenmei, Azura became a Nohrian royal through her mother marriage to Garon just like the Kamuis became a Hoshidian royal through their mother marriage to the late king of Hoshido. All of this happened before the event of Fates. But the real Garon was killed sometime after and impersonated by one of the Hydra's underling, thus the Dark Dragon fell under the control of Anankos/Slime Garon. Anankos then gradually replace the Dark Dragon as the one that will be worshipped by the Nohrian unknown to them. As there wasn't a known name of Dark Dragon, Anankos became the common name referring to their Dark Dragon without much problem.

So is the final boss of the Hoshido route just slime!Garon, or do you also fight the Dark Dragon?

Even if the Dark Dragon is Hydra in disguise or more likely possessed by Hydra, this would have occurred after Aqua was born. Aqua's father is the Dark Dragon.

Before Anankos, the Invisible Dragon there another two dragons. The White Dragon that is worshiped by the Hoshidian and the Dark Dragon worshiped by the Nohrian. Azura was the product of the Dark Dragon and Shenmei, Azura became a Nohrian royal through her mother marriage to Garon just like the Kamuis became a Hoshidian royal through their mother marriage to the late king of Hoshido. All of this happened before the event of Fates. But the real Garon was killed sometime after and impersonated by one of the Hydra's underling (Hydra AKA the Invisible Dragon AKA English name is Anankos), thus the Dark Dragon fell under the control of Anankos/Slime Garon. Anankos then gradually replace the Dark Dragon as the one that will be worshipped by the Nohrian unknown to them. As there wasn't a known name of Dark Dragon, Anankos became the common name referring to their Dark Dragon without much problem.

Ah, that's a relief.

I wouldn't know how to handle all this pushing IS is doing only to find out BAM incest.

Thanks a lot guys!

But I do wonder

how long Shenmei's been working for Hydra. Does her relationship with the Invisible Kingdom predate her rule as Queen on Nohr? Or was she swayed after the death of Garon.

Edited by FireMblum

So is the final boss of the Hoshido route just slime!Garon, or do you also fight the Dark Dragon?

In Hoshido you will fight Slime Garon in his human form first, after you beaten him once he will then take possession on some of the Dark Dragon's power and transformed into the Dark Dragon ( Slime Garon didn't possessed the Dark Dragon as his name in the dragon form is still "Garon").

Edited by Awakener_

This feels like an episode of Maury. Trying to figure who is the baby daddy in all this. XD

Forreals. But this time, I actually care who it is >:3

Edit: And brought something new (hopefully) to the table:

Aqua and Shigure's C - A supports.

http://pastebin.com/95xm78qk

I'd say this makes me even more confident that Hydra isn't the father. For one, she hasn't gotten the ears Kamui has nor can she turn into a dragon herself. Furthermore, the supports show Aqua's power actually comes from her pendant rather than something she was born with. It's arguable that her songs are still special, but her water manipulation doesn't seem to be something she inherited from Hydra.

Edited by FireMblum

More spoiler for Azura

Azura is in the fact the princess of the Invisible Kingdom, (which is why Azura can crown Kamui to the queen/king) her father is actually the previous king of the Invisible Kingdom until Anankos killed him and takeover the Kingdom. Anankos to the Invisible Kingsom is like how the Dark/White Dragon to Nohr/Hoshido, so in a way Azura is related to Kamui. After her father is killed, her mother escaped to Nohr with her and due to the mistreatment by the other concubines of Garon's to her and her mother and it left a bad impression of Nohr in her.

For any confusion about Azura in the Nohr's ending

Azura left Kamui because she doesn't want to let Kamui to see her die like in Hoshido, when she used her singing magic it slowly killing her. In the Nohr's ending she still had some time left before dying but she fully exhausted herself in the Hoshido's ending thus turned into water... My poor Azura T_T

Azura had a very harsh life until she got captured by Hoshido where Mikoto treated her as if she was her real daughter (Ty mom T_T), for that gratitude I will sided with Hoshido once again.

Edited by Awakener_

D: well at least makes honor of the paring title "its so canon that it hurts" xD , SAD BOYS :(

It so canon that only Marth/Caeda is more canon-er than these two. XD

But indeed, IS blessed their canon (not a pun) on KamuixAzura so hard that it hurt so bad.

Edited by Awakener_

More spoiler for Azura

Azura is in the fact the princess of the Invisible Kingdom, (which is why Azura can crown Kamui to the queen/king) her father is actually the previous king of the Invisible Kingdom until Anankos killed him and takeover the Kingdom. Anankos to the Invisible Kingsom is like how the Dark/White Dragon to Nohr/Hoshido, so in a way Azura is related to Kamui. After her father is killed, her mother escaped to Nohr with her and due to the mistreatment by the other concubines of Garon's to her and her mother and it left a bad impression of Nohr in her.

For any confusion about Azura in the Nohr's ending

Azura left Kamui because she doesn't want to let Kamui to see her die like in Hoshido, when she used her singing magic it slowly killing her. In the Nohr's ending she still had some time left before dying but she fully exhausted herself in the Hoshido's ending thus turned into water... My poor Azura T_T

Azura had a very harsh life until she got captured by Hoshido where Mikoto treated her as if she was her real daughter (Ty mom T_T), for that gratitude I will sided with Hoshido once again.

Well shit that's sad.

Vincent already confirmed they're not related based on dialogue from the third route, so the shipping is still strong.

Aqua/Kamui on all three paths ending with the DLC route is my ideal way to experience the story. <3

Can't wait until the supports between their family get translated.

Kanna and Aqua

Kanna and Shigure

Kamui and Shigure

In particular.

Also I hear there might be a chance for Kanna getting multiple supports for Aqua as well?

Edited by FireMblum

Also I hear there might be a chance for Kanna getting multiple supports for Aqua as well?

Sadly no they are dummy files, the support might be the same for all three route (third route still incomplete). Surprisingly there a Male Kanna and Azura parent support file too, but it also a dummy file. So close in having Female Kamui x Azura, i would love that so much XD. Female Kamui look so much prettier than Male Kamui, she and Azura will look great together.

Edited by Awakener_

Sadly no they are dummy files, the support might be the same for all three route (third route still incomplete). Surprisingly there a Male Kanna and Azura parent support file too, but it also a dummy file. So close in having Female Kamui x Azura, i would love that so much XD. Female Kamui look so much prettier than Male Kamui, she and Azura will look great together.

*crosses fingers that it's part of the incomplete portions of the third path*

*crosses fingers that it's part of the incomplete portions of the third path*

Let hope so XD

for the mean time enjoy this cute pict of Azura and Kamui guys.

post-13535-0-69645700-1436089595_thumb.jpg

Edited by Awakener_