Ignis hair colors

Crisstian

Im searching for pictures of the possible hair colors for Ignis. Espescially for Elfie/Effie and Rinka/Rinkah.

Did anyone paired Benoit with one of them and could show me or did one of you found pictures somewhere else.

Edited by Crisstian

Attached is Effie!Ignis. I think Rinkah's hair on him will be a little more blondish than Effie's hair but I haven't seen a kid with her hair yet.

Source: https://twitter.com/nonsugar178

EDIT: Rinkah, Charlotte, Aqua, and Nyx hair for Ignis found here https://twitter.com/Hiyo_bf/status/621130914488188928

post-11157-0-09709400-1436908035_thumb.jpg

Edited by zoned out

Yeah theres a reason why i want to pair Benoit with a lighter haired character. Ignis so pretty with it. Does Benoit support with Elise? Because id love to see Elise!Ignis.

Yeah theres a reason why i want to pair Benoit with a lighter haired character. Ignis so pretty with it. Does Benoit support with Elise? Because id love to see Elise!Ignis.

Yes, she and he can.

Yeah it's worth noting the person who runs that tumblr blog only does the hair colours of the mothers on their father's respective side, i.e. not the third path, and also they're self-made, so not entirely accurate. For example I think Aqua;s hair colour is way lighter on the children (e.g. I've only seen it on Ignis, Midoriko and Eponine, and it's almost silver.)

I've been slowly putting together an accurate image chart of the children's hair colors taken straight from the game via Live2D assets, hopefully so people won't be confused. Yes, even Kamui. If people don't mind waiting til Friday (or Saturday), I'll have it up by then.

Yeah it's worth noting the person who runs that tumblr blog only does the hair colours of the mothers on their father's respective side, i.e. not the third path, and also they're self-made, so not entirely accurate. For example I think Aqua;s hair colour is way lighter on the children (e.g. I've only seen it on Ignis, Midoriko and Eponine, and it's almost silver.)

Yeah, Aqua's hair comes out reaaaally light from my experience as well.

I've been slowly putting together an accurate image chart of the children's hair colors taken straight from the game via Live2D assets, hopefully so people won't be confused. Yes, even Kamui. If people don't mind waiting til Friday (or Saturday), I'll have it up by then.

Hair color is half the challenge when working on eugenics so I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah, I know. Even if they're not entirely accurate, I thought it would be useful to post it here. Edited by Dolphin

Yeah, I know. Even if they're not entirely accurate, I thought it would be useful to post it here.

Oh yeah definitely they're super helpful in visualising what that character may look like, but so far all of the kids I've recruited have had really light unsaturated hair colours compared to their mothers. That being said I haven't recruited all of them but I'm interested in seeing what some of the more vibrant hair colours (Pieri's and Hinoka, for example) look like.

Oh yeah definitely they're super helpful in visualising what that character may look like, but so far all of the kids I've recruited have had really light unsaturated hair colours compared to their mothers. That being said I haven't recruited all of them but I'm interested in seeing what some of the more vibrant hair colours (Pieri's and Hinoka, for example) look like.

I'm actually sure it's pretty much the same, anyways, for Hinoka. Hamayama on his 3rd path stream paired up Leon and Hinoka, and from what I could see Foleo's hair was only a bit lighter than his mom's. Still a terrifying hair colour, though. Cross my fingers and hope Sieg fares better in this department.

0aOEFTG.png

I'm actually sure it's pretty much the same, anyways, for Hinoka. Hamayama on his 3rd path stream paired up Leon and Hinoka, and from what I could see Foleo's hair was only a bit lighter than his mom's. Still a terrifying hair colour, though. Cross my fingers and hope Sieg fares better in this department.

0aOEFTG.png

Woah that is some vibrant hair! I'm happy with that! I wonder what it looks like on Deere because IMO he's the one who inherits his hair colour weirdly due to that shading texture over it.

Gosh, really? I hope by then someone can make what the one person did on Tumblr... with the skinship hair options you can use. I'd love to see Kanna with Takumi's accurate hair for example.