Beach DLC translation

bearaby

I love DLCs where the characters have fun, like they're not at war or anything. Even if people think it's just fanservicey. Anyhoo, I'm translating the beach DLC for those who are interested. I intend to finish all the paths. If people are interested, I'll translate all of them, but for now, I'm starting with my favorites. Done with all of them. I hope you enjoy. All of them are just lovely/hilarious/good stuff.

Also, I don't know if Kamui's gender affects the dialogue. Probably does, since as Femui the 4 brothers are talking. If someone will confirm it for me and wants a translation from Mamui's side, sure. Nope. Sorry, no dialogue for the sisters, no matter Kamui's gender and game version. Disappointing.

About the DLC, there are 8 teams of 3 people each, the princes and princesses and their respective retainers. You choose a team to control, and the aim is to defeat the other 7 teams. You don't get to choose the skills/items/levels/anything of the characters, you use a set team of 3. Each person holds 1 or 2 weapons (healers have staves too) and a usable item, either healing(+20hp or +10hp to allies adjacent to you), stat boosting (+2 permanent (+5 HP) or +4 temporary). Defeating an enemy gives you that usable item. If you make it, pretty pic for you whoopie.

[spoiler=Translation until the choice]

Leon: ...What should we do, Marx? Aqua handed it over, saying that she wouldn't go...
Marx: Yeah... It's really troubling...
Ryouma: What is it? Prince Marx, Prince Leon.
Takumi: You look so grave... Did something happen?
Marx: Prince Ryouma, Prince Takumi. You came at a great time. Do either of you want an invitation ticket to the Southern Islands?
Takumi: I-invitation ticket to the Southern Islands?
Ryouma: ...What's that?
Marx: Well... From what I've heard, it's a ticket that allows you to go to a southern island in another world. Kamui won one from the lottery.
Ryouma: Hmm... So there are such prizes too. I've never seen one.
Marx: Yeah, neither have I. Actually, Kamui wanted to pass this ticket to one of us siblings.
Ryouma: Since Kamui is the one who won it, shouldn't he/she go?
Marx: No... Kamui said he/she wouldn't be able to enjoy going by him/herself. Kamui wanted to give this ticket to one of us, his/her beloved siblings who

believed in him/her and came all the way to a kingdom they couldn't even see. (meaning the IK)

Ryouma: What affection he/she shows for his/her siblings...! We cannot possibly turn down those good intentions.
Marx: Since you think of it like that, then I shall pass this ticket to you.
Ryouma: What?
Marx: As a prince of Nohr, I cannot make merry all by myself. That's why, if there is someone who wants to go, I'd like them to take the ticket.
Ryouma: No, if that's the case, I, as a prince of Hoshido, cannot have fun by myself either. Takumi, take it, and have fun.
Takumi: Ehh!? I don't want to, I'm not interested in a southern island... You go and have fun, Prince Leon.
Leon: ...I'll get sunburnt, so no.
Takumi: Haah!?
Marx: Then let's try asking the other siblings. ...But surely Camillia will say she doesn't want to go if Kamui isn't going, and I don't feel good letting Elise travel on her own...
Ryouma: Hinoka and Sakura would likely decline for similar reasons. It pains me, but I guess the ticket should be returned to Kamui...
Odin: Like I'll let it get away...! I heard the conversation...!
Zero: Isn't it a little to early to give in? Men who give in quickly won't be liked, you know...?
Leon: ...Odin, Zero!?
Lazwald: That's right! It's precisely because you're a prince, which is why you shouldn't give up, and go enjoy yourselves a little!
Pieri: You should leave the work to Pieri and the rest, and go!
Marx: You guys... You were listening?
Takumi: Man... Is eavesdropping the hobby of all the Nohrian retainers? Really, what bad manners...
Hinata: Sorry, we were listening too! I think you should go, to the southern island!
Oboro: Lord Takumi... When you're tired, don't you often say that you want to go to a southern island?
Takumi: Gah...! Don't let out my secret... Why must you guys be beside me today of all days?
Saizou: ...It's natural for a retainer to be by his master's side.
Kagerou: That's right. It's the same for both Hoshido and Nohr.
Ryouma: ...Well, I knew you guys were around.
Odin: Umm... Anyway, everyone, we definitely shouldn't give up like this! If you let this rare chance get away, isn't it such a folly that even a puppet would shed tears...!?
Pieri: More like, Pieri wants to see Lord Marx at a southern island! It'll definitely be interesting! Or rather, really amazing!
Oboro: Ah, I understand that feeling...! I too want to see Lord Takumi rejoicing elegantly!
Kagerou: ...Lord Ryouma enjoying his free time, huh. That isn't a bad image...
Zero: I see... It seems like you all have burning feelings for your masters. Well, I'm the same too...
Hinata: Then, how's this? We fight fair and square in each of our teams... The master of the team that wins gets to travel there!!
Saizou: Hmm... A battle of strength. We accept.
Lazwald: Then it's settled. Seems like it's gonna be fun! I'll go tell the other teams about this right away!
Marx: What!? Oi, don't decide this by yourselves! Wait right there...! ....... ...Prince Ryouma.
Ryouma: Darn it... We don't have a choice. Now that it's come to this, we have no choice but to battle.
Marx: ...I guess so. Anyway, Kamui would be happier if one of us did go... ...First, let me make this clear. I won't forgive anyone who loses on purpose in order to give the ticket to someone else.
Ryouma: I send those words right back at you. Now that I've decided to fight, I won't show any mercy.
Marx: Heh... Bring it on.
The leader of the team that wins gets to go on a trip to a southern island. Which country's team will you control?
>Hoshido
>Nohr
>Hoshido
Which team will you control?
>Team Ryouma
>Team Hinoka
>Team Takumi
>Team Sakura
>Repick country
>Nohr
Which team will you control?
>Team Marx
>Team Camillia
>Team Leon
>Team Elise
>Repick country
Will you choose this team?
>Yes
>No

[spoiler=Encounter and defeat quotes]
It goes from Hoshido eldest sibling's team -> youngest sibling's team, then Nohr. First is encounter, second is defeat.
HOSHIDO
====================
Kagerou: I'll be your opponent... I can't let you have the invitation ticket to paradise. Lord Ryouma is always strained, after all... I'd like for him to take this opportunity to rest his mind and body. If you refuse, then we shall fight!
Saizou: For Lord Ryouma's sake, I'll fight no matter who my opponent is... The one who will go to the southern country is my lord. I won't allow anyone to get in the way. ...Don't think badly of me.
Ryouma: As if I'll give up... I will never forfeit. Once I've decided to do it, I'll fight with all my might. Come at me from any direction you like!
Kagerou: At the very least... Please tell Lord Ryouma the tales of your travels...
Saizou: Lord Ryouma... Please forgive me... I couldn't... Get my hands on the invitation ticket...
Ryouma: So this is... Your passion for the southern country...
Setsuna: Waah~ People who want to go to the southern country~. But, for Lady Hinoka... I won't lose... I'm always causing her trouble... So I want her to spread her wings and have fun... But if you'll buy souvenirs back, then I'll think about it..
Asama: Oh my, here come people obsessed with worldly desires of a southern country. Allow me to clear away your worldly desires. Then, the privilege of going will become Lady Hinoka's. Eh...? You say it's surprising that I think of my master so much...? Well of course. I'd like to relieve some of her burden of taking in a retainer like me... It's a difficult job, after all.
Hinoka: ...You've come. Seems like everyone's enthusiastic. I don't particularly mind forfeiting... But my retainers are eagerly helping me. When I think of that, there's no way I can stand back without fighting. Sorry... I don't dislike you, but I'll have to make you lose...!!
Setsuna: Souvenirs... Souvenirs... And crab...
Asama: So this is the worldly desire of a southern country... I can't make light of it...
Hinoka: Well... I suppose there'll be another chance... I look forward to hearing the tales of your travels...
Oboro: Haa... So you've come... I'm full of fighting spirit. There's no way I'll pass to anyone else the rights of going to the island that Lord Takumi wants to go to so much. Just for today... Just for now, everyone is an enemy! Sorry, but I won't be going easy on you!
Hinata: Oh, you're here! Then let's hurry up and start! I've actually wanted to have a huge contest like this for a long time! And winning brings in a prize, it's perfect! Just wait, Lord Takumi! Your dream of a southern island is within reach!
Takumi: ...A southern island, huh... To think that the dream I've always had of going to a southern island could come true in this way... ......GAH!? S-since when have you been here!? You...didn't hear what I said just now, did you!? I'll say this first, but I don't have any interest at all in that southern country. I'm just... fighting because I don't have a choice.
Oboro: Lord Takumi... I'm so sorry!
Hinata: Aaah... I lost. It'll be good if Lord Takumi isn't disappointed...
Takumi: ...... Actually... I really wanted to go...
Kazahana: So you've come, huh!? I won't hand you the ticket to paradise!! It'll be a bit lonely if Lady Sakura goes on vacation... But what I want is to fulfil my master's... No, my friend's wishes. I definitely, definitely won't lose! For Lady Sakura's sake!!
Tsubaki: Well, let's begin~ I don't have any intention to go down easily though~ I'll tell you this beforehand, there's no one that would enjoy a southern country more than Lady Sakura. After all, I'll perfectly research all the places she could go, and write up the perfect itinerary~! That's why, I'll must have all of the other teams give up their chance!
Sakura: Ah... Hello... You came to fight, didn't you? Umm, I was thinking of forfeiting at first... But I heard that there are many sweet and tasty fruits at the southern islands... So... I-I'm sorry...! I want to go too...!
Kazahana: I'm sorry, Sakura... At least there are the souvenirs to look forward to...
Tsubaki: Ah... It seems like your passion for the southern country is more perfect...
Sakura: I don't have a choice... I'll graciously give up...
NOHR
====================
Pieri: I gotta do this! I want Lord Marx to go to the southern country. You see, Pieri wants the cute and pretty shells than can be found on the beach! If Lord Marx goes there, he'll surely bring many back. So... If anyone inteferes, I'll rip them apart!
Lazwald: At a southern island... Is where there are many ladies wearing swimsuits, right? Uwaah~ That's so great. If Lord Marx wins... He can go to such a place... ...Okay, I must definitely win this fight. I'll have Lord Marx straighten out the wrinkles in between his brows!
Marx: ...You're here. It's the first time I've ever fought for a southern country... I only hope nobody dies by accident. At the very least, don't be too rough on my retainers, will you? Well then... Let's fight!
Pieri: Waaaaaaaaaaah!! I want pretty shellsssssssss!!
Lazwald: Let me know... What kind of ladies... Were at the beach...!
Marx: ...It's my loss. Go enjoy yourself to the fullest.
Belka: Today's mission... Acquire invitation ticket... More than anyone else, I... Want Lady Camillia to go... I will now execute my duties...
Luna: You're here, you're here! Sorry, but I won't let you have the invitation ticket! The one best suited for the southern islands is of course my master, Lady Camillia! Why, you ask... Well... A swimsuit'll probably suit her really well... !! You just... Compared Lady Camillia and I, didn't you!? How rude! I'll won't lose to you!!
Camillia: ...I've found you. Ufufu... To think there would be a battle like this. I don't have any interest if I can't go with Kamui... But my adorable retainers say they want me to go and enjoy myself, so there's no way I can withdraw, is there? So.. Prepare yourself.
Belka: Maybe I'm just not... Suited for such peaceful missions...
Luna: How frustrating!! To think I'd lose to such a rude fellow!
Camillia: Oh my... What a pity. As expected, if I have to go on a trip, I want it to be with that child.

Zero: A clash of desires… I don’t hate battles like this. Although the main star, Lord Leon, doesn’t seem too eager… It’s fun to force him to go somewhere he doesn’t want to go, isn’t it? In contrast, I also feel like getting in the way of those who want to go…

Odin: I knew you’d come… Seekers of the key to paradise. I’ll praise you for getting this far… But the key is more suited resting in the palm of my master… …Hm? But Lord Leon seems like he doesn’t really want to go, you say? I-isn’t that fine! I just wanted to participate in a battle like this!

Leon: …… I have no interest in southern countries. Neither do I have the need for an invitation ticket… But those guys… My retainers are in excessively high spirits, so I’ll have to participate whether or not I want to…! Look… Just bring it… I’ll fight back appropriately.

Zero: It can’t be helped… Do as you like…

Odin: I’ll entrust the key to paradise to you… It was fun… T-to be able to participate…

Leon: Have fun…

Harold: So you've come, enemies that wish to steal the invitation ticket! I am Harold, messenger of holidays! The glorious chance to go to a southern island will be given to my master, Lady Elise! I've never had the luck to win the lottery before, but if it's by strength, I should be able to win... Come, bring it on!
Elfie: How many people have you defeated before you came here...? I hope you're the last... After all, it's easier to crush a tired opponent... Well, let's begin... For Lady Elise's sake... I'll defeat the opponent whoever it may be...
Elise: Yaaay! You came! Let's hurry up and fight! I reaaaally want to go! A trip to a southern country... It's so cool, it's like a trip for a mature lady! I wanna try showing off a sexy swimsuit on a beach~!
Harold: To think I can't even win it with strength... What misfortune...
Elfie: I'm sorry, Lady Elise... My southern island power wasn't enough, it seems...
Elise: I... I lost... But I managed to see a pretty dream! Enjoy your vacation!

[spoiler=Ryouma's path]

Before the fight

====================

Ryouma: Okay… Let’s go. Saizou, Kagerou.

Saizou: Understood. I, Saizou, swear on the 5th’s name… I will definitely deliver the invitation ticket to paradise into Lord Ryouma’s hand.

Kagerou: I’m prepared to die if I must… Victory will be in our hands. I offer up my life so that Lord Ryouma can smile at the southern countries.

Ryouma: …Er, you don’t have to offer up your life. Your survival’s more important than a trip. However, that enthusiasm is promising. I’m counting on you two.

After winning

====================

Ryouma: That was a good fight. You’ve done well… Saizou, Kagerou.

Saizou: I am unworthy of your praise. It was all due to Lord Ryouma’s strength.

Kagerou: With that, the ticket belongs to Lord Ryouma. Please be careful on your way to the island.

Ryouma: You have my thanks. I’ll enjoy myself enough to make up for everyone else’s share. I’m counting on you to keep things in order while I’m gone.

After some time

====================

Saizou: Quite some time has passed since Lord Ryouma’s journey to the southern countries. When he received the ticket, he was so tremendously happy, he even bestowed praise upon me… It’s hard to calm down when not beside the master that I should be protecting.

Kagerou: Oh, Saizou. So you were here. Good news. Word has just arrived from Lord Ryouma.

Saizou: What? How did he send word…

Kagerou: A merchant calling herself Anna delivered it all the way here. Also, enclosed is a piece of paper on which an image of Lord Ryouma at the southern countries has been drawn.

Saizou: Have you seen it?

Kagerou: Negative. As servants serving the same master, I have no intentions of acting ahead of you.

Saizou: Is that so. I’m grateful. Then, let’s look at it together. …Hm!? This is…

Kagerou: Lord Ryouma… Just what is…

CG

====================

Saizou: Why is he in the ocean!? …Is he free diving?

Kagerou: I suppose… It’s unmistakably free diving. According to the letter… “It was recommended that I swim in the ocean, but merely swimming requires no technique”, so in order to mix in training, he caught fish in the water.

Saizou: What a thing to do… Without even using a spear, to catch four fishes with his bare hands…

Kagerou: …To catch fishes that are cautious creatures, one must possess the fortitude to hide their presence and calmly wait so as not to be noticed, the power to instantaneously estimate and strike at the exact moment the spoils approach, and the skill, speed and strength to hunt in water… How magnificent.

Saizou: Lord Ryouma… I expected nothing less. I must learn from and follow his example. However, this means that although he could go on this trip, he hasn’t had a chance to relax…

Kagerou: Negative. No problem. After free diving, he returned to the beach and enjoyed the evening view of the ocean, and at night, took a stroll on the coast under an ocean of stars. “It was a moment of utter relaxation”… So he writes.

Saizou: Oh… Then that’s good.

Kagerou: By the way, it seems that the fish he caught then will be dried and brought back. “I’d like the both of you to at least have a small taste of this vacation”, he says…

Saizou: What…!? To think we would be cared for by the master to this extent…! …But we should gratefully accept his kindness. We retainers get more blessing than we deserve.

Kagerou: Indeed. Not only did we get praise, we got a letter, souvenirs, and even his kindness… We have received so much.

Saizou: …Oi, Kagerou. We mustn’t be spoilt by this fortune. Shouldn’t we be training hard until Lord Ryouma returns?

Kagerou: I had the same thought. It would set a bad example to pointlessly idle around in loneliness while the master is away.

Saizou: Agreed. Let’s go and train immediately.

Kagerou: Lord Ryouma… We are truly glad to be your retainers. Please take a well deserved break… And please come back safely.

[spoiler=Hinoka's path]

Before the fight

====================

Hinoka: A trip to the southern countries, huh… It’ll feel awkward for me to go enjoy by myself. I think I’ll withdraw…

Setsuna: No… Don’t withdraw… I want Lady Hinoka to go…

Hinoka: Setsuna…?

Setsuna: Lady Hinoka is always working hard… I want Lady Hinoka to make some fun memories… I’ll try my best, so…

Asama: Yes, it’s as Setsuna says. Please let your hair down once in a while. I’ll try my best too, for Lady Hinoka.

Hinoka: Y-you guys…!

Asama: If you win and get to go, I’d like plenty of expensive souvenirs.

Setsuna: I’d like tasty food from there…

Hinoka: …Oi! Was that your objective!?

After winning

====================

Hinoka: That was a good battle… We’ve defeated everyone else. It’s our victory, Asama, Setsuna.

Asama: Yes. Beating down all the other groups was an interesting experience.

Setsuna: I’m glad… Now Lady Hinoka can go… Have lots of fun…

Hinoka: Thanks. I’m worried about leaving you guys behind, but… Now that I’ve won, I might as well have a good time.

After some time

====================

Asama: …It’s been a few days since Lady Hinoka set off on her trip… Perhaps by now she’s forgotten all about us, and is running amok under the sun. Although she’s always chiding us, it’s a little lonely without her…

Setsuna: I’m lonely too…

Asama: Oh, Setsuna. In your case, rather than loneliness, isn’t it more of a matter of life or death? You’ll be in trouble if you get caught in a trap while Lady Hinoka isn’t around.

Setsuna: It’s fine… A kind merchant helped me yesterday…

Asama: Oh, good for you.

Setsuna: Erm… That person called Anna… Delivered a letter from Lady Hinoka…

Asama: What did you say!? A letter from Lady Hinoka!?

Setsuna: Yes… Letter… She also said there’s a mysterious paper with an image of Lady Hinoka having fun… She said it’s a freebie for us…

Asama: Gods… Why didn’t you say so sooner.

Setsuna: But… I couldn’t find Asama… So I thought whenever is fine…

Asama: How foolish. What if it was a letter with urgent matters? Let’s check the contents immediately. …Well, although I’m so worried, perhaps it’s just an image of Lady Hinoka carefreely sprawled out on the sands…

Setsuna: Exciting… So exciting…

CG

====================

Asama: Good gracious. Is she… Swinging around a halberd?

Setsuna: Waaah, Asama’s expectations were so far off… Lady Hinoka wasn’t sprawled out… She’s energetically training…

Asama: Training… Is she? Training although she went on vacation? No, that person’s liable to do anything… Then, what exactly is this fruit scattered about…

Setsuna: Erm… You’ll know the correct answer once you read the letter… …… ……

Asama: Er, you’re not reading it out loud?

Setsuna: Ah, sorry… I was a little touched…

Asama: Touched? What do you mean? Hmm… “…The southern countries are great fun. I cannot possible thank you two enough. The fact that you couldn’t come and enjoy here with me is such a pity… You guys wanted souvenirs, so I’ll collect some as long as time permits. I’ll bring back lots of expensive and delicious souvenirs, so wait for me.”

Setsuna: ……

Asama: I see… Then, does this paper show her procuring the souvenirs for us…?

Setsuna: Yes… Although she’s on a trip… Rather than enjoy herself… She’s looking for souvenirs for us…

Asama: …So that’s how it was. I unconsciously feel touched…

Setsuna: Lady Hinoka is very kind… I’m glad to be her retainer…

Asama: Yes. I feel the same. Although I can’t say so to her face. Looks like it was worth working hard to win that ticket.

Setsuna: …… But I prefer crab as a souvenir…

Asama: Setsuna!!? Do you even have a human heart!? How could you possibly say that after reading this letter? I’m begging you, please don’t say that you’d have preferred crab in front of Lady Hinoka, okay? You’re the only person I’d hope gets struck with extra large divine judgement…

Setsuna: Thanks for the compliment…

Asama: Ahaha. It’s entirely not a compliment. Haah… Lady Hinoka… Won’t you come back soon… I really, really don’t think I can look after this person all by myself…

Setsuna: Crab…

[spoiler=Takumi's path]

Before the fight

====================

Takumi: Okay… Let’s do this. It’s not like the battles we’ve always had, so it kinda feels like it would be fine even if we lose.

Hinata: ……

Oboro: ……

Takumi: W-what?

Oboro: Ufufu. Although Lord Takumi says that… You really want to go, don’t you? On a trip to the southern country.

Takumi: Haah!? I-I don’t really…

Hinata: Heh… You’re holding back. It’s okay, we’ll do our best! We’ll win and you can go to the island! Okay!?

Takumi: …… …… yeah…

After winning

====================

Takumi: Seems like it went well… It’s our win. Thanks for the hard work, you two.

Hinata: The other groups were pretty strong too. Not as strong as us, though!

Oboro: With that, the ticket is Lord Takumi’s. Please make the most of it.

Takumi: …Thanks. The both of you. Your feelings make me really happy. In order not to let the ticket go to waste, I’ll enjoy myself fully.

After some time

====================

Hinata: Haah… Lord Takumi should be at the island right about now. Maaan, it’s great that he could go. Seems like he’s been hoping to go to a southern island for a long time, too. If he’ll just enjoy himself, and come back safely afterwards…

Oboro: Hinata, Hinata! Big trouble!! L-L-Lord Takumi just…!!!!

Hinata: Oboro!? It can’t be… Did something happen with Lord Takumi!?

Oboro: Yes! Lord Takumi just… …sent us this letter!

Hinata: Eh!? Letter!?

Oboro: Yup. Aah… Lord Takumi… He cares about us…!

Hinata: Darn it… Don’t scare me like that. I thought something happened to him. Still, where’d the letter come from? Carrier pigeon?

Oboro: No, a merchant called Anna delivered it. It seems like there’s even a paper with an image of Lord Takumi enjoying himself!

Hinata: Ooh… Really! Sounds super interesting! Well, let’s take a look now!!

Oboro: Aah, Lord Takumi…!! I’m happy to be able to see you for the first time in a long while…!!

CG

====================

Hinata: ……

Oboro: ……

Hinata: W-what the? What a huge smile!

Oboro: I’ve never seen Lord Takumi with such an expression…

Hinata: Gods… Is the southern country a place that can even change personality?

Oboro: At the very least, it surely holds a tremendous amount of charm to be able to make Lord Takumi show that face. Aah… Lord Takumi… Such a bright smile... The clothing around his waist is amazing too… There’s grace even in that small amount of cloth…

Hinata: …According to Lord Takumi’s letter, it’s a custom made swimsuit. When he said he wanted to play in the ocean, the merchant made it for him.

Oboro: My, she has quite the skill.

Hinata: And, what you see here is how he was when the merchant brought him to the seashore.

Oboro: Hmm… …EH!? Which means this smile was directed at the merchant from just now!? Unfair!! I want Lord Takumi to direct that expression at me too! Ugh… That detestable merchant… I should’ve presented her with my fist!

Hinata: O-oi Oboro, you’re also making an expression I’ve never seen before… Eh, err… Other than this… …Oh! Lord Takumi wrote in his letter that he’s having loads of fun. Also, he was able to go all thanks to us… he says.

Oboro: Eh, is that so?

Hinata: Yeah! “I’ve always wanted to go to a southern country. I’m grateful to the both of you. Thanks”… he writes. To think that Lord Takumi would say thanks so honestly. It was worth working hard, wasn’t it?

Oboro: L-Lord Takumi…!! Waaaaah…!! I-I… I’b really so habby that I’b your retainerrrrrrr….!!

Hinata: Oi, oi… Don’t cry. How troublesome.

Oboro: But..!!

Hinata: There’s no helping you… Well, I understand your feelings though… Don’t you welcome Lord Takumi back with that face, got it? Seems like he’ll be bringing back souvenirs, so let’s look forward to it.

Oboro: S-s-souvenirs!? I’m so happy… It’ll be my family heirloom…! Lord Takumi…! Please be careful, and come back safely…!

[spoiler=Sakura's path]

Before the fight

====================

Sakura: A trip to the southern countries… It’s a bit nerve wracking… Umm… Going alone is a little scary…

Kazahana: I agree! What would I do if Lady Sakura was attacked by bandits!?

Tsubaki: Hmm… I don’t think you have to worry about that.

Sakura: Eh…?

Tsubaki: According to my perfect investigation… The destination has exceptionally good public order. Besides, it seems they have lots of tasty food too.

Sakura: T-tasty food…? I-if that’s so… Then maybe it’s a good idea to go.

Kazahana: It can’t be helped… If Lady Sakura is interested, then I’ll just have to try my best!

Tsubaki: After we win, I’ll write up a perfect itinerary for you to enjoy yourself.

Sakura: Y-yes…! I’m counting on you…!

After winning

====================

Sakura: We did it… We won. Thanks for the hard work, you two…!!

Tsubaki: I’m glad to be of service. I’ll get started on the itinerary right away.

Kazahana: It was a good fight… It’s good that we won without too many injuries. Lady Sakura, please enjoy your vacation!

Sakura: Thank you so much…! It’s a little lonely to go alone… But I’ll have lots of fun so your hard work won’t go to waste…!

After some time

====================

Kazahana: Haah… I haven’t been able to calm down since Lady Sakura left… I’ve always been by her side, so it feels weird to not be able to see her. I wonder if Sakura’s having fun… Is she eating lots of delicious food…?

Tsubaki: You’re addressing Lady Sakura so casually again.

Kazahana: Gah, Tsubaki!? It’s bad manners to eavesdrop!

Tsubaki: It’s not like I overheard you because I wanted to. You’re the one who was talking loudly to yourself.

Kazahana: What’d you say!?

Tsubaki: There there, don’t be so annoyed just because your master isn’t around and you’re lonely. If you get mad at me so easily, I won’t show you the “nice thing” that was delivered earlier.

Kazahana: What’s that, a letter…?

Tsubaki: From Lady Sakura.

Kazahana: Ehhhhh!!!!? W-w-w-what!!?

Tsubaki: A merchant calling herself Anna dropped it off earlier. Seems like it comes with a mysterious paper with an image of Lady Sakura.

Kazahana: Tsubaki, don’t tell me you’ve already looked inside…

Tsubaki: Nope, I completely didn’t look at all. I came here because I thought of looking inside with you.

Kazahana: ! I-is that so… Thanks.

Tsubaki: You’re welcome. Well, let’s take a look.

CG

====================

Kazahana: Lady Sakura…! Ufufu, it seems like she’s having fun. I’m glad…!

Tsubaki: Seems like it. Well, it’s natural since I made the perfect travel plan. I’m relieved that the fruit plate I ordered seems delicious too.

Kazahana: Eh!? Did you… Order that!?

Tsubaki: Yup. Didn’t you notice me making various preparations? Look, it’s written right here. “Tsubaki, thank you got making so many arrangements for me.”

Kazahana: W-when did you… Well, as long as Lady Sakura’s enjoying herself.

Tsubaki: Both the location and the atmosphere are perfect, just as I arranged. But… From this picture, there’s just one thing that’s out of place.

Kazahana: Out of place?

Tsubaki: What’s with those clothes? I ordered something that I thought would suit Lady Sakura well, something that looks refreshing with a flower pattern… Was there a mistake somewhere?

Kazahana: Hehe…

Tsubaki: It can’t be… Kazahana…?

Kazahana: Yup, that’s right! This is something I passed to Lady Sakura before she left! …Tsubaki, you don’t understand Lady Sakura’s charms in the least bit! You see, for Lady Sakura, rather than untactful flower patterns, a clean! Pure white one! Suits her best!!

Tsubaki: I-I see…!! What a blunder!!

Kazahana: I win! Lady Sakura chose the clothes I gave to her over the stuff you ordered!! Is it frustrating? Isn’t it frustrating?

Tsubaki: It’s… Not frustrating.

Kazahana: Hmph, eating sour grapes?

Tsubaki: No, I’m not. Here… Read Lady Sakura’s letter.

Kazahana: Eh…? What… “The southern countries are very fun… Throughout this trip, I kept thinking about you two. The reason I’m able to make fun memories here is all thanks to the hard work you two put in that day. Really, thank you so much. I love the both of you.” …… Sakura…

Tsubaki: …See? Lady Sakura says it’s all thanks to us that she’s having fun… For just this time, shouldn’t we get along and just agree that it’s both of our achievements? After all, Lady Sakura’s happiness is also our happiness.

Kazahana: …It can’t be helped. I can’t retort when you say it like that. Fine, I’ll do as you say. Anyway, it’ll make Lady Sakura sad if she comes back and finds out that we quarrelled.

Tsubaki: Yup, yup. Keeping the happy lingering memories of a trip is also an important part of a retainer’s job.

Kazahana: …Yeah! …Lady Sakura. We’ll wait for you without fighting. So when you come back, please take your time and tell us all about the tales of your travels.

[spoiler=Marx's path]

Before the fight

====================

Marx: Let’s get started, you guys. The other teams are strong… Brace yourselves.

Lazwald: …Yes. We will win, and let Lord Marx go to the southern countries.

Pieri: Pieri won’t lose…! Pieri’lll try hard for Lord Marx’s sake…!

Marx: Lazwald, Pieri… It’s unusual for you to have such serious expressions… So you cared so much for me…

Pieri: …Of course. Because, if we win, Lord Marx will bring back loads of pretty seashells for me!

Lazwald: Also, I’d like you to please tell me in detail about the pretty ladies in swimsuits!

Marx: …… I’ll see what I can do.

After winning

====================

Marx: Good job, you two. We’ve defeated the other teams… It’s our win.

Lazwald: Waah… I was praised by Lord Marx! I’m glad to be of service…!

Pieri: Thank you, Lord Marx! Pieri had lots of fun fighting!

Marx: …That’s great. It’s hard to bring myself to leave you all behind… I’ll make good use of the ticket. I’m counting on you to take care of things when I’m away.

After some time

====================

Pieri: Oooh… It’s been a while since Lord Marx went to the southern countries… Pieri’s happy if Lord Marx is happy, but it’s so lonely… Uwaaaaaaah! Lord Marx, Lord Maaaaaaarx!!

Lazwald: P-Pieri!? What is it!? What happened?

Pieri: Lazwald… Pieri’s lonely… When will Lord Marx come back…?

Lazwald: Erm… I don’t know, but shouldn’t it be soon? It’s okay, even if Lord Marx isn’t here, I’m right beside you! That’s right, we don’t get this opportunity often, so how about the two of us have some tea?

Pieri: DON’T WANNAAAAAA!!!!

Lazwald: That stings, you know!! …But I’m different from before. I’ll definitely make you smile. Lookie, what’s this~?

Pieri: Eh? A letter…?

Lazwald: Yup! Surprise, it’s a letter from Lord Marx!!

Pieri: Eeh!? How come!? How’d it get here!?

Lazwald: A cute merchant called Anna delivered it just now. Inside, there’s a piece of paper with a picture of Lord Marx enjoying himself. If you look at it, you won’t be lonely anymore.

Pieri: Hmmm? Isn’t Lazward really lonely too?

Lazwald: Ugh…

Pieri: What, you’re the same as Pieri! Somehow I feel better!

Lazwald: No… W-well… It’s a little lonely if he isn’t here. W-whatever, let’s look inside! I’ve heard that Lord Marx looks really sexy in the picture, I wonder if it’s true!

CG

====================

Pieri: Woooow! He really looks sexy!

Lazwald: Yeah… Now I understand that I can’t beat him in manliness… But I wonder why he’s holding some strange object under his arm. Is that… Lilith…?

Pieri: …It’s a swimming tool in the shape of Lilith. He probably couldn’t swim in the ocean without it. It can’t be helped, because Lord Marx doesn’t know how to swim.

Lazwald: Eh!? He can’t swim!?

Pieri: Ah, Lazwald didn’t know. Lord Marx is completely unable to swim.

Lazwald: Maybe that’s what he’s making such a stern face. His brows are still furrowed…

Pieri: Really. What a helpless master. He’s forcing himself so much, although he got the chance to go on a trip…

Lazwald: Hm? Besides the letter, there’s something else in here. Pretty seashells…!

Pieri: That’s what Pieri asked for! Lord Marx remembered! Eh…? This… He wrote down all the categories of seashells. The types are separated into different bags, how detailed… Could it be that he researched and classified them all…?

Lazwald: Uwaah… And here, there are neatly sorted documents on the kinds of swimsuits the ladies were wearing… Ah, I’m thankful, but.. Lord Marx, if you do this, you aren’t relaxing at all…

Pieri: Nope. In the letter, he wrote “The southern countries are fun”. So there’s no need to worry.

Lazwald: Ooh…! Then that’s great. Pieri, could you read that letter out loud?

Pieri: Okaaay! Umm… “Thank you, the two of you. It’s thanks to you that I could come here. You exerted yourselves for my sake… I’m proud of you. I hope you’re in good health. Pieri, even if you’re lonely, don’t cry. And Lazwald… Don’t you spend all your time picking up girls.”

Lazwald: …… He scolded me.

Pieri: …… Uuu… Waah… WAAAAAAAH!!

Lazwald: Eeeeh, Pieri!? He just told you not to cry!

Pieri: B-but… Although Lord Marx went all the way there, he’s thinking of us. So now I’m crying because I’m happy!!

Lazwald: ! Yeah… That’s true. Lord Marx… He’s always scary, yet kind… Sob…! I think I’m crying too…!

Pieri: Lazwald… It sounds weird coming from Pieri, but don’t cry. If you cry when Lord Marx returns, he’ll surely be sad too.

Lazwald: Pieri… …You’re right. When we welcome Lord Marx back, we’ll do it with a smile.

Pieri: Right! So now, to stop Lazwald from crying… It can’t be helped, so Pieri will have tea with you!

Lazwald: Thanks! …Lord Marx, please return safely. We’re always causing you trouble, but… We love you, Lord Marx!

[spoiler=Camillia's path]

Before the fight

====================

Camillia: An island at the south, huh… It’s charming, but I’m a little reluctant… I don’t think I can have fun if I have to leave Kamui behind…

Luna: …But I want Lady Camillia to go. I don’t want others to disregard Lady Camillia and go by themselves.

Belka: Luna, sore loser.

Luna: Shut up! Of course my master’s the most important! And what about you? You’re fine with others going on a trip!?

Belka: …… No…… I want Lady Camillia to go…

Camillia: My, my. You cuties… I’m happy that you care for me so much. If you two go so far, I guess I should try to enjoy it by myself this time. Will you help me to win?

Belka: Yes… If it’s a mission, I’ll carry it out.

Luna: There’s no way we’ll lose. Prepare to board a huge boat, Lady Camillia!

Camillia: Ufufu… Thank you.

After winning

====================

Camillia: Oh my… It seems like everyone else has collapsed. I guess this means it’s our win.

Luna: Yes, there’s no mistaking it! It’s great that we came in first, for Lady Camillia’s sake too.

Belka: Mission complete… The ticket is now Lady Camillia’s…

Camillia: Thank you… You two tried so hard for my sake… I’m really happy. I’ll be away for a while… Wait for my return like good children, okay?

The rest of it has been translated by someone else here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/72213193

[spoiler=Leon's path]
Before the fight
====================
Leon: Man... Fighting to go to a southern island that I don't even want to go to is such a waste of time. I'm going to withdraw from the game...
Odin: Ehhhh!? Y-you can't do that, Lord Leon!! If you refrain from participating in such a rare event, you will incur the wrath of the guardian deities of the shoreline!
Zero: Lord Leon, you actually want to go, don't you...? You don't have to hold back, you know...?
Leon: Haah? I really don't-
Zero: How indecent... Self denial is like poison for the body. Come on, please use us to fulfil your desires...
Odin: Hand in hand with fate... Until we reach the glorious future, Grandeia Glory...! I realise you are uncertain, but I vow that we will certainly place the key to paradise in your godly hands... Yes... That's right... After all, we are the-
Leon: Aaaaaaaargh! I got it! I'll fight! I just have to fight, right!? Since it's come to this, there's no choice! All right you guys, we're gonna win this!!!!
Odin: Yeaaaah!
Zero: ...If you so desire.
After winning
====================
Leon: ...... ...Unfortunately, it seems I've won. Which means...
Odin: Yeaaaah! The invitation ticket belongs to Lord Leon! Please rejoice at the luxurious incandescent paradise!
Zero: Lord Leon, congratulations. Please go satisfy yourself to your heart's content...
Leon: Man... I didn't think it would come to this. I got it, I'll just have to go. You guys, try your best to not do entirely weird things while I'm gone.
After some time
====================
Zero: Haah... Quite some time has passed since the unwilling Lord Leon has gone to that southern island... I'm worried about whether he's enjoying himself. After all, I've heard that it's pretty intense there. Flushed skin, red cheeks, beads of sweat, while his body is twisted from the heat, gasps flow from his lips...
Odin: Ooooooooooiiii STOP IT! Put an end to that delusion right there!!
Zero: What, Odin. You were here.
Odin: "You were here" my ass! You... What are you thinking of Lord Leon.
Zero: What do you mean by that? I was just worried about whether Lord Leon would collapse from the heat. I've heard that the sunlight and heat there is way more intense than it is here.
Odin: Ahh... Is that so. Then say so from the start. Hff... Anyway, you misunderstanding-creating plunderer. Just now, a holy scripture from paradise descended upon us... It named itself as from the flaming red haired battle maiden, from a location of darkness especially where we couldn't protect-
Zero: Meaning?
Odin: A letter arrived from Lord Leon! A merchant called Anna delivered it all the way here.
Zero: I see. Then say so from the beginning. Your manner of speech is in a realm so different from mine, it's indecent.
Odin: Indecent...? How rude. From what Anna said, there's more than just a letter in here... There's a mystical paper on which an image of Lord Leon enjoying himself is printed.
Zero: Hmmm...? Sounds great. I want to look inside it immediately.
Odin: Yeah... Now, the ceremony of opening the envelope! Open, seal... Paradise Liberation!!
CG
====================
Zero: Hmmm... That's a nice gaze. You don't often get to see Lord Leon exposed like this.
Odin: ...... Flushed skin, red cheeks, beads of sweat...
Zero: What, although you told me to stop earlier.
Odin: No... I was just thinking, the delusion from earlier really hit the mark. You... Could you be a prophet!?
Zero: Don't be stupid. I just know my master from serving him for a long time. Both good... And bad things...
Odin: Not bad. I can't mimick that. After all, Father time has only allowed for a mere instant to pass since I came to the composed prince's side.
Zero: ......
Odin: ... Meaning that I have only served for a short while. Well, don't tell me that you also know of the contents of Lord Leon's letter?
Zero: No, that much is impossible... But as for how Lord Leon is spending his time, I can harbor a guess.
Odin: Heh... Then, try it.
Zero: I guess... First, he isn't swimming in the ocean. He did talk about how he doesn't want to be sunburnt after all. For him to enjoy a southern country, rather than the afternoon, he probably prefers wandering around at night.
Odin: A-amazing..! You're right! To think the same description would exist in the letter...! Then, what's in that glass he's holding?
Zero: Probably a drink made from tomatoes. Lord Leon loves that red fruit. He said that he could make a habit of the sour and rich taste spreading in his mouth.
Odin: ...That is also correct. Gods, Zero. You've surpassed the level of respect so much, it's disgusting...
Zero: Disgusting to me is a compliment. Shower me with it all you want, I don't mind. And? Is that the end of the letter? Any orders to carry out while he's away?
Odin: No... There are no such details. The rest of it is a thank you letter to us.
Zero: A thank you letter?
Odin: Yeah. "The southern islands is more fun than I'd thought. If you guys weren't here, I probably wouldn't have had the chance to ever experience this. ...So, thanks." is what is written.
Zero: Hmmm...? That's a surprise. Although I thought he was obstinate until the end... To think he would become submissive towards the end. As his subordinate, I'd better remember this clearly.
Odin: Hmf... It can't be helped... I'll commit to memory what I've heard today. Zero, don't get ahead of yourself. No matter how much knowledge you have of our master, this incident was an achievement accomplished by the both of us.
Zero: ...Yeah, of course.
Odin: ...Well then, I'm going to think up an incantation to welcome Lord Leon when he arrives back from paradise. ...Lord Leon, I'm glad that you seemed to have enjoyed yourself. Lord Leon's safety is all the souvenir I require, so please come back safely!

[spoiler=Elise's path]

Before the fight

====================

Elise: I-invitation to paradise…!? If we win, I can go to a southern island..!? I-i-is that true!? I really want to go!!

Harold: Leave everything to me, Harold! I’ll definitely get ahold of those rights!

Elfie: I’ll try… Lady Elise. It’ll surely be a wonderful trip…

Elise: Yaaaaay! I’ve always wanted to try wearing a swimsuit! Ah… But the three of us can’t all go. Then, I guess I won’t…

Elfie: No… Don’t mind us. Seeing Lady Elise’s smiling face will make us way happier than a trip…

Elise: Elfie…

Harold: Hahaha! That’s right! Besides, we’ll be able to get a taste of a vacation just by listening to Lady Elise’s travel stories! Then that’ll be the same as the three of us having a trip!

Elise: …Thank you, you two…! I’ll try hard for you two, too! We’ll win, and then we’ll enjoy the southern countries!

After winning

====================

Elise: Yaaaaay! We win! Harold, Elfie, thank you!!

Harold: Congratulations, Lady Elise! Now the ticket belongs to you!

Elfie: Yay… Lady Elise can go on a trip… Have fun…!

Elise: Yup! It’s too bad we can’t all go together… But I’ll have enough fun to make up for your shares too. I’ll bring back looooots of souvenirs, so look forward to it!!

After some time

====================

Elfie: Lady Elise… Is she enjoying herself…? If Lady Elise is having fun, it makes me happy too, but… It’s been a long time since we’ve had to spend time apart… I may be a little lonely…

Harold: Hahaha!! Harold, messenger of holidays, is here!!

Elfie: Harold…? …Why are you covered in dirt?

Harold: Er… I fell into a mud puddle. Every time I let my guard down, this happens. More importantly, Elfie, it looks like you’re wracked with loneliness. I have good news for you!! Look at this!

Elfie: It’s your spare pants?

Harold: Excuse me, I made a mistake! What I wanted to show you was… Err… Here is it! Tada! A letter from Lady Elise!!

Elfie: From Lady Elise!? G-give it to me!!

Harold: C-calm down, Elfie! If you hold the letter, you’ll crush it!

Elfie: …Okay. But how did that letter arrive here…?

Harold: Just now, when I was squirming in the mud puddle, a kind merchant named Anna delivered it to me. She said that although Lady Elise is all the way in the southern countries, she’s still thinking about us.

Elfie: Really…!? Ah… I’m so happy, I’ve become hungry…

Harold: Also, it seems like in the envelope, there’s a piece of paper with a picture of Lady Elise enjoying her vacation. Let’s take a look immediately!

Elfie: Yes…!!

CG

====================

Elfie: I’m relieved… Lady Elise looks so full of spirit…!!

Harold: We haven’t seen our master in a long time… I’m so emotional that I feel as if I may cry!! She was looking so forward to wearing a swimsuit, and it suits her so well…!!

Elfie: She’s very cute… Our hard work paid off…

Harold: Justice prevails! There’s no mistaking that the victory was one of the few bits of fortune in my life.

Elfie: Lady Elise was upset about not being able to go with us, but… Seeing her like this is more than enough for me…

Harold: Agreed. Besides, even if I went, I’d get hit on the head by falling fruit, sand from the beach would keep flying into my eyes, or the moment I set foot in the ocean, I’d step on some venomous creature or the like.

Elfie: Even if I went, I have a feeling that I’d just be swimming in order to train, or cooking and eating every marine creature I set my eyes upon… …Anyway, Harold. What’s written in the letter?

Harold: Oh, right. Let’s see… “Harold, Elfie. Thanks so much for that time!! I said that we’d enjoy the vacation together, right? That’s why, I made amazing souvenirs from the flowers that grow here. The red one is Harold’s, and the white one is for Elfie! I’ll bring it back before it wilts, so look forward to it. I love you both!” …Is what she wrote.

Elfie: …… Ugh…!!

Harold: Woah!? Elfie!? The spear you were holding broke cleanly into half!?

Elfie: I was so touched, I couldn’t control myself…

Harold: What power… Although I understand your feelings… But please don’t crush the flowers that Lady Elise brings back.

Elfie: I know. I definitely won’t do that, but… When Lady Elise returns, I’ll be so excited that I may hug her with all my might…

Harold: Whaaat!? That’s the worst thing you could do!! Lady Elise would seriously be taking a trip to heaven!!

Elfie: This serves as a reconfirmation… That Lady Elise is truly the best master for me… So even if I’m not by her side, I’ll train and train… I’ll become the strongest shield, worthy to protect her…

Harold: I suddenly feel as if I won’t have as much chance to shine… Then, in order not to lose to Elfie, I’ll work hard, and aim to become Lady Elise’s strongest sword.

Elfie: I’ll work hard too… I guess we should start training now…

Harold: Hm? Right now?

Elfie: Yes. After all, we need to become much, much stronger… I’ll warn you, today I feel like taking on harsher training than usual… Do your best to keep up with me…

Harold: Of course. B-but go easy on me, will you…? One wrong move and I may be sent to eternal paradise. Lady Elise, hurry back… Please return before Elfie gets even more strength…!

Edited by teddybearyt

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think beach episode are just meaningless fanservice, and that they should't be there at all, but sheesh, it actually look fun gameplay wise.

Thanks for the translation !

Edited by B.Leu

I am laughing too hard at that LOL

I love how the retainers are just fantasizing how their masters look like if they go to the Southern Islands xDDDD

How awkward it would be, if one of the subordinate were your waifu/husbando.:p

Edited by B.Leu

I am laughing too hard at that LOL

I love how the retainers are just fantasizing how their masters look like if they go to the Southern Islands xDDDD

I love how the first three retainers are all females, but the last one is Zero fantasizing about Leo.

Added encounter and defeat quotes, and Leon's... path? Route?

If someone would be so kind as to tell me how to put spoiler titles, please? Naaaay I got it.

Edited by teddybearyt

Marx's team is so casual, with Pieri just wanting shells and Lazward lusting after pretty ladies.

But why is Ryoma's team so dramatic over a goddamn trip.

tumblr_nqsu15q0jX1rgeqp5o1_1280.png

"The last one to give up" applies to many things

tumblr_nqsu15q0jX1rgeqp5o1_1280.png

"The last one to give up" applies to many things

Pfft. That out-of-place seriousness actually makes me like him more.

Also, now I wish we had more same-sex options, because I really want to pair up Leo with his subordinates goddamn it.

Edited by Minischew

I love how the first three retainers are all females, but the last one is Zero fantasizing about Leo.

Kamui, Leon and Zero threesome!

That's nice to see that Zero is actually bi and not just bi cause the devs wanted to have someone fill the role.(Now I want to see Syalla gets somewhat attracted to other girls and not just Femui)

Elise: Yaaay! You came! Let's hurry up and fight! I reaaaally want to go! A trip to a southern country... It's so cool, it's like a trip for a mature lady! I wanna try showing off a sexy swimsuit on a beach~!

...Are you f**king serious?

That aside, this is really funny. This is where all the fan service and nonsense should be, and it's much easier to enjoy as a result.

Edited by Thane

... I need this.

I need this so badly.

I was having a super bad day, then I read this, and now everything is all right with the world again. -goes to die laughing in a corner-

This isn't related to the translation itself, but I have a question for the Beach DLC.

You basically follow along one team, and fight against the other teams. But do the other teams gang up on you, or do they attack each other as well? For example, if Xander's and Ryoma's teams are next to each other, are they suddenly going to collaborate to attack your team, or will they fight against each other?

Edited by Minischew

This isn't related to the translation itself, but I have a question for the Beach DLC.

You basically follow along one team, and fight against the other teams. But do the other teams gang up on you, or do they attack each other as well? For example, if Xander's and Ryoma's teams are next to each other, are they suddenly going to collaborate to attack your team, or will they fight against each other?

They don't attack each other and won't attack you unless you are in their range.Also they are all at different edges of the map.(Also Takumi stars off at a Bow Turret which can easily snipe Tsubaki which is just OP as hell.Elise starts of at a Magic Turret too.)

They don't attack each other and won't attack you unless you are in their range.Also they are all at different edges of the map.(Also Takumi stars off at a Bow Turret which can easily snipe Tsubaki which is just OP as hell.Elise starts of at a Magic Turret too.)

The towers are the manifestations of their passion.

CAN YOU DIG IT?!

...So, Sakura's team is screwed against Takumi's, since Hana's defense isn't going to help out either.

Also, can Sakura's/Elise's team pull the "heal units to full HP before fighting the next team" stunt, or do healers not have staffs?

Edited by Minischew