New DLC now available

Aidil

Treasure of the Ruins and Duelist Museum. They cost 300 yen each, and if you got the season pass you need to select the "Purchase DLC" option first to be able to play them. Say goodbye to all your funds and weapon problems.

Not only did they lie about Nohr's story but also how it was limited t grinding too!

That's nice.I wonder what weapons are available.

Treasure of the Ruins is killing as much as possible in 8 turns, with reinforcements every turn. I didn't kill everything and I got 50k G from it. Also has decent exp.

About to run Duelist Museum, all items are located in chests and only the boss has Locktouch and there's no enemies with keys.

Edit 1: You can get Brave Weapons here.

Edit 2: There's reinforcements and some have Locktouch. Some bosses come here and I think you can capture them. I didn't bring Zero or Orochi though.

Edited by Aidil

Treasure of the Ruins is killing as much as possible in 8 turns, with reinforcements every turn. I didn't kill everything and I got 50k G from it. Also has decent exp.

About to run Duelist Museum, all items are located in chests and only the boss has Locktouch and there's no enemies with keys.

Edit 1: You can get Brave Weapons here.

Is it just Braves or are there things like Warrior weapons and the magic weapons?

It looks like other stuff drops here too, I'm seeing Steel and Iron stuff as well. The first chest I opened just happened to be a Brave Lance.

Treasure of the Ruins is a small rectangle map with lots of obstacles and some ruin "pockets" in the middle. Reinforcements come from there.

Duelist Museum is on an airship. There's the main section and then 2 small ships on the left and 3 on the right. Also some destroyable obstacles and forts. You don't need flying units to reach the side ships.

Also I accidentally killed the boss and the map ended, oops.

Edited by Aidil

[spoiler=Interesting gimmicks (on lunatic?)]

Boss with max stats + Guard Stance Managarou + Divine Shield + Lucky Seven + Counter + Locktouch. Accompanied by Pass/Draconic Shield Falcons. Some Adventurers appear, including Draj. They get chests and flee. Enemy density is really high and lots of reinforcements. Trolly Defensive formation/Seal/Pavise/Aegis stuff. Some of the treasure doesn't seem very impressive. A Buddy Seal and Iron Axe? I suppose there's some A rank stuff, so there's your forged Brave? (have fun grinding this >_>)

Edited by XeKr

YESS been waiting for this !!

totally forgot today was the 30th ! (in Japan, at least~)

good bye Midoriko clones, you have served me well until now ~~

edit;

if anyone's curious, I'm doing the Duelist Museum first, took a screenshot of the map overview !

also yess looks like my kamui's locktouch will come into use haha

[spoiler=map image]dlc.jpg

a lot of the enemy units ran into some of the rooms, I expect they'll be coming out later ??

if no one's done the treasure of ruins by the time I start it, I'll screenshot that too !

edit again:

[spoiler=treasure of ruin map]dlc2.jpg

Edited by mimasho

Thanks for posting the maps. Which side do the reinforcements appear and run off to?

no problem !!

in the first map, it's roughly where all the white boxes (appear hollow in the center) are,

but there'll be some flying units that appear from all sides of the map;

[spoiler=details on boss]battle ends when the boss is defeated, she's a golden kite warrior who heads for the chests !

I think a few units will open chests and try to run off with the weapons, but I killed them before that happened ~

also note on the boss, I had a bit of trouble with her ?? she's surprisingly tough because she hits back HARD

i would have lost if I didn't have takumi who scored a critical hit when paired with oboro (who couldn't reach her b/c she wasn't on ground, but would have obliterated her if so b/c...that 70%+ crit rate lolol)

For the second map, units will spawn from mostly if not only the center, where there are light blue boxes.

They come in about three to six at a time and are relatively low leveled,

none of my units gained much exp except felicia who's at level 36 (unpromoted maid)

battle ends in 8 turns no matter what, so bring your strongest units with galeforce, easy life and whatnot xD

Edited by mimasho

All according to plan

But it still seems pretty cruel of them though, there's like, what, no reason to use the DLC on Lunatic? Of sorts? Or it's ridiculously tedious though...

I've not seen (m)any lunatic runs of DLC though, they seem to be mostly on Normal/Hard maybe

In Duelist Museum, enemies will try to run away at the bottom right corner of the map. The boss will open a few chests before trying to do so. There's items in chests and enemy drops, and it feels like they can drop absolutely everything. I've gotten buddy seals, eternal seals, iron weapons, brave weapons, warrior weapons, character weapons, random staves/batons, etc. I'm playing on Lunatic IK.

Duelist Museum is really tedious because it's heavily based on rng. The reinforcement types/locations are rng, the weapon/chest drops are rng, the first direction the boss will go is rng. It's completely random. Treasure of the Ruins is much more straightforward and less rng based.

My stats are very high since I have about 40 statues in my castle, so I had absolutely no trouble with the maps even on lunatic. I definitely can see how troublesome it can be if units are not maxed out though.

Edited by Aidil

Not only did they lie about Nohr's story but also how it was limited t grinding too!

That's nice.I wonder what weapons are available.

You mean from DLC you don't have to buy? How dare IS hold me at gun point and force me to buy this DLC and thus ruin the Nohr route.

My stats are very high since I have about 40 statues in my castle, so I had absolutely no trouble with the maps even on lunatic. I definitely can see how troublesome it can be if units are not maxed out though.

Wait... .

Those work outside of My Castle skirmishes? Great. Just great.

Playing on Lunatic, only seeing locktouch on the reinforcement bosses.

The GKW on Lunatic has counter, stubbornness, locktouch, lucky 7, and a personal skill of a variant of Dragonskin(disables Lethality, passive damage, and counters).

Wait... .

Those work outside of My Castle skirmishes? Great. Just great.

Yes, but they only raise caps, so you still have to use a bunch of Eternal Seals to actually reach those increased caps.

I've yet to find a Shining Bow in this DLC. I hope they are in there.

Playing on Lunatic, only seeing locktouch on the reinforcement bosses.

The GKW on Lunatic has counter, stubbornness, locktouch, lucky 7, and a personal skill of a variant of Dragonskin(disables Lethality, passive damage, and counters).

Too bad about this Draj then.

I'm guessing Dragonskin will become something else or disappear when she's captured.