Fire Emblem badges?

Inactive Account404

If an Ike badge is added, I want it and I'll get this badge thing just for it. And imo, if FE badges are there, there absolutely MUST be Marth, Ike, and probably Robin, Chrom, and Lucina too (as much as I hate the latter two). All but Chrom are Smash Bros peeps, Marth and Ike being repeat reps (default reps, not DLC like Roy). And Chrom completes the Awakening trio.

Edited by Anacybele

Im a little salty about the badge arcade tbh. I love the idea, but holy microtransaction HELL, batman. Im not ok with that. Not at all. Sure, i can win free plays, but what the shit is this 1 dollar for 5 tries crap?

I kind of don't mind this game much. I mean...five plays for a dollar...crane machines here, unless they're for candy, are like...one play for fifty cents to a dollar, and they're all super-rigged to never let you win anything, always shaking hard and swinging side to side, making sure everything drops. At least this is cute and is honest about what they're doing.

It's pretty much a guarantee that nintendo will put everything in this but are there any confirmed badges from other games out now?

The attempts at mobile like games and microtransactions are probably best discussed in another thread.

How could they not see that play coins are perfect for this game.

It's pretty much a guarantee that nintendo will put everything in this but are there any confirmed badges from other games out now?

In terms of Fire Emblem, no other games from the series have had any badges.

This seems more focused on advertising the current games that are recently release, being released soon or current holiday favourite characters.

In Japan, they really love releasing Isabelle, Ashley and Nikki in different holiday and other game related uniforms. So there is a bit of bias of what badges are being put out. I think there are even more unique Isabelle badges than Mario badges at this point.

Edited by kingddd

• 2 months later...

There's normally no warning as to when any specific badges will show up. Anything can show at any time, stay for a few days, then disappear. If you missed them, you can only hope they show up again.

No Fire Emblem badges have shown up in the American or European versions of the game yet, although most speculate they will show up in the next few days to promote Fates' release.

Looks like Arcade Bunny is a huge FE fan.

3XLHIJH.jpg

I like his analogy to Support Convos:

H0I4boy.jpg

When you start the game today, Arcade Bunny will give you a Free Play and ask a "Which FE14 character are you" pop quiz. I got:

IL7iccz.jpg

Takumi, huh? Not sure how it fits but I'll take it.

Also, Arcade Bunny makes it obvious who is he marrying:

3l0k6np.jpg

Edited by Jave