Skinship is out, says kotaku (new info on page 71)

LiquidDefiance

I don't exactly trust kotaku, but if it really is removed they should lower the price or something since they took a chunk out of the game. As small a feature as it is, I still don't want to pay full price for less game than Japan got.

It's why that it is only 89 dollars for the Special Edition when Japan charged well over 120 dollars for it on imported sites like playasia and amazon.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i.imgur.com/0SFH5nl.jpg

Yeah Kotaku is full of shit

We don't know if it hasn't been heavily altered ("Conversing with units" or something of the sort"). We ultimately can't say anything for certain until another source independently reports something in support of or contrary to Kotaku.

I don't exactly trust kotaku, but if it really is removed they should lower the price or something since they took a chunk out of the game. As small a feature as it is, I still don't want to pay full price for less game than Japan got.

Where was the price drop for Xenoblade Chronicle X's breast slider?

Wow, I read all of this in my job, people are looking at me with a weird expression now LoL

Anyway, I'm ok with it, still sad but I'm ok if its gone. I just hope that if it was cut out, then they added something else for the use of the models, if not, the most sad part for me would be how people worked on the models, just for them to be left out in localization :/

We don't know if it hasn't been heavily altered ("Conversing with units" or something of the sort"). We ultimately can't say anything for certain until another source independently reports something in support of or contrary to Kotaku.

Kotaku is full of shit, the guy made an article saying a rep told him that Pokemon Z is going to be an MMO on the NX.

7.8/10 Can't touch my virtual waifus.

Maybe the characters will bond with more practical actions like playing cards in my room or discussing their feeling on current events? Either way we need a more "credible" source since Kotaku has such a notorious reputation.

Edited by Majestic Paladin

Where was the price drop for Xenoblade Chronicle X's breast slider?

Not really a fair comparison, since the removal of the slider was purely aesthetic in nature (still a stupid idea, btw). Removing the skinship affects a way to build support with units as well as removes a showcase of their personality.

off tangent, but has anyone mentioned that this removal also affects the male characters or are they focused on mocking people for 'not being able to touch their waifu's face'?

If skinship is really removed, I'm fine with that. (Well, I'm more than just "fine", but that's neither here nor there.)

If skinship isn't removed, I'll just nuke Private Quarters.

Either way, I'm more amused at the reactions here than anything else.

So much flip out over kotaku, it's not exactly reliable, save the flipping out for a more reliable source, or something

like y'all so preemptive about this

anyway im decidedly neutral about this. The only thing I feel is I hope those resources are put to good use elsewhere or at least whatever the gameplay benefits of facerubbing gets implemented in another manner. But as for actually touching people's faces, dont' give a fuck if it's there or not

anyway im decidedly neutral about this. The only thing I feel is I hope those resources are put to good use elsewhere or at least whatever the gameplay benefits of facerubbing gets implemented in another manner. But as for actually touching people's faces, dont' give a fuck if it's there or not

That only the Avatar can touch.

It's not such a deal if this is real news. But...this will make the Special Edition easier to get. Just hope they do something in return to keep the sales and hype strong enough.

From reading the quote it seemed to me more like the guy was saying he was misunderstanding there is no gropping, the fe amie isnt really gropping is more like petting thats why i feel the kotaku person just misunderstood

either way i dont care if its gone or stays, like if you like it use it and if you dont just ignore it since its irrelevant to the game story wise and development wise

I'll be mad if skinship is removed. Not angry, just mad. I really want to view the Live2D models in game without marrying the characters, I'd enjoy hearing what all they have to say, and I want desparately to rub Odin and Zero's faces. Don't take this away from me Treehouse ;_;

From reading the quote it seemed to me more like the guy was saying he was misunderstanding there is no gropping, the fe amie isnt really gropping is more like petting thats why i feel the kotaku person just misunderstood

either way i dont care if its gone or stays, like if you like it use it and if you dont just ignore it since its irrelevant to the game story wise and development wise

Though rubbing Kaze's face wasn't too bad.

But...as Sakurai already pointed out! ^_^

Not a big fan on it since it gets annoying after awhile.

Edited by PuffPuff

It pleases me to no end that people are getting SO MAD over this.

"Guess I better import/steal the game. That'll show em!"

"What's next, they cut out death?! Will FE15 be for 3-year olds?!"

"There is objectively NOTHING wrong with wanting to grope my animu girlfriend and Treehouse are monsters for denying me my GOD GIVEN RIGHT to do so"

It's like it's my birthday, the only difference is I don't usually get salt as a birthday present. :XD: