Compilation of Voice Clips

Hunter Nightblood

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for an update! In a stream on somecallmejohnny's Youtube channel, Ben Diskin confirmed that he is several different voices in Fates; one of them being Saizo! Since he said that he was allowed to talk about it, I think we may be able to ask some VA's if they are in the game and maybe get some definitive answers!

Time for an update! In a stream on somecallmejohnny's Youtube channel, Ben Diskin confirmed that he is several different voices in Fates; one of them being Saizo! Since he said that he was allowed to talk about it, I think we may be able to ask some VA's if they are in the game and maybe get some definitive answers!

Saizo? I thought he was Takumi at the least...

Saizo? I thought he was Takumi at the least...

What... .

I mean, Young Xehanort showed that he cloud go deep (I actually made the prediction about him voicing Takumi precisely because that one line sounded like YX), but that deep?

What... .

I mean, Young Xehanort showed that he cloud go deep (I actually made the prediction about him voicing Takumi precisely because that one line sounded like YX), but that deep?

I dunno, I mean... if he could go from YX to Joseph Joestar to this... damn dude...

i was the guy who asked that

i probably should've posted it here earlier

but yeah he said he's a few people in the game

so i'm guessing he's probably also takumi

not sure who else though

Sounds like I was right on the money with him as Saizo. At least I got one person right so far.

It's also nice to see SomeCallMeJohnny involved in a lot of recent stuff. When I started watching his stuff he seemed fairly unknown.

Edited by BlueHeracross

I can't watch the video for some reason, so is his voice similar to his Japanese one? Is it good?

Yeah. There seems to be an issue with the video.

Yeah apparently the video is only working for people in the US right now but I know he's trying to get it fixed so everyone can see it.

I like his voice it's deep and I think it suits him well.

It's funny. I live in the US and the video doesn't work on my laptop, but it works on my phone.

Wow, thanks so much!

Damn that's a deep voice. Still not sold on Effie's, but Niles' sounds real nice and smooth.

I didn't make it, but you're welcome. I thought I'd share it in case anyone else was having problems with the video.

So far, the only voices I dislike are Effie's and Felicia's. Effie's VA sounds like she's trying way too hard to be gruff, and Felicia's is irritating. Everything else ranges from decent to pretty good.

Nintendo posted a video on their twitter with some battle tips, and you can hear Peri speak about two and a half minutes in, albeit only one quiet line. She doesn't sound bad from what I can hear, though she sounds a lot calmer than I would have expected. It's just one line, though. I'm waiting for some of her inevitably bloodthirsty lines to come up...

Benny's voice, holy cow that is deep. I am okay with this.

Edited by Delfino

Benny's voice is super deep and I love it. Effie is one I'm definitely going to need to get used to. Niles still sounds great and Silas has really grown on me. I'm honestly going to be disappointed if it isn't Pit's VA who plays him, as they sound really similar.