[FE Movie/series] Who would you cast?

NewDisplayName

So you have been chosen as the casting director for a new series or movie based on Fire Emblem game! you have to find the perfect actor to play the different character roles in the series! it's not necessarily a specific fire emblem game, you're free to choose whichever you want!

so without further ado, lets begin casting!

Is it supposed to be live action or animation? Or can we say either one? I'd go with animation, I usually like animated movies more than live action ones. And in that case, I would just go with the current voice actors we have. Jason Adkins for Ike, Yuri Lowenthal for Marth, and so on.

FE is sorta anime-ish anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

I always imagined Lekain speaking with the old voice of Doctor Eggman. He's been dead for over a decade now so I would cast Eggman's current voice actor instead when it comes to Lekain.

Thanks to some visual similarities with Yuri lowel I think Troy Baker would be a good voice for Shanan. Seliph could be voiced by Johnny Young bosh doing his ''Emil voice''

Erin Fitzgerald has some experience in voicing the good twin and the evil twin in Tales of the Abyss so she would be a good fit for Lugh and Ray.

I don't quite know her name but if it comes to Japanese voice actors I would have the woman who voiced Ranmaru in Samurai Warriors do the voice of Azel. Both are shy, girly looking 18 year olds with loyalties to a man who is very ruthless.

Geanology of the Holy War: The Movie, starring;

Jay Leno's chin as Sigurd

c9dd1fa8bec61dbf1e106e698281d098.png

James Callis as Alvis

f50e83dabb4e0c40ed10ed59a1ad34fd.png

Patrick Stewart as Manfroy

1cef539c5fe8dffe7c68e4a413265b6f.png

Daisy Ridley as Ethlin

38034b2a78620d3be3674d427c9ff383.png

Arnold Schwarzenegger as Ardan

c3fb91f6e06e92b1bf1bf147d347f72e.png

A young Charlie Sheen as Gen 2 Oifaye