Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

I remember making a thread one year ago when I founded my long lost Diamond and when I checked my boxs, I found a shiny Luxio, a shiny Kriceptune and a shiny Bunneary.

I got RNG blessed when I didn't even know what a shiny was.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caught a shiny Phantump, and then a shiny Spritzee. I don't know what to think about catching a Phantump as my first shiny, it rather terrifies me.

I caught a shiny Phantump, and then a shiny Spritzee. I don't know what to think about catching a Phantump as my first shiny, it rather terrifies me.

I totally rigged that to happen, js.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Friend Safaris. I only used them a couple times until I just forgot they existed. :P

I managed to find and catch several shinies in my years of playing Pokemon. At least one in each set of games except for ORAS, in fact.

Edited by Anacybele

I had to remake my starter choice. Popplio is growing on me way too fast and I think I'll end up choosing him over Litten. He's just... so... adorable..

The only shiny I've ever caught was a Drowzee in LeafGreen

Unfortunately, my little bro got ahold of my Gameboy SP when I was at school one day and deleted my save

I was absolutely livid

Shinies huh? I have a shiny Korean Giratina I got in a trade, I got a shiny Flygon in Emerald, and I encountered a shiny Illumise that I accidentally knocked out...

Apparently the "leaked" final starter evolutions from a month or two ago are getting taken down from various places (for reference, they were Archer Rowlet, Wrestler Litten, and Siren Poplio).

I'm half hoping this is a sign that they're real so that people can complain about another Fire/Fighting starter while I don't give a darn either way.

Apparently the "leaked" final starter evolutions from a month or two ago are getting taken down from various places (for reference, they were Archer Rowlet, Wrestler Litten, and Siren Poplio).

I'm half hoping this is a sign that they're real so that people can complain about another Fire/Fighting starter while I don't give a darn either way.

I was afraid of them being real. Anyways I'll take Archer Rowlet over Siren Popplio. Although I'd have to see stats, moveset and the early game pokemon.

If my final evolution is another goddamn fire/fighting I'm gonna go drown myself.

(not really, I'd just not buy the game and pretend Pokemon never had a 7th gen)

If those final evolutions are real, then I'm for sure literally never picking Litten. Its basic form didn't look aesthetically appealing to me, and the final form even less.

If these final evolutions are real, I guess I'm picking the owl. But nothing will replace my Chespin!

The first shiny I caught was a Raticate. ;/

Also, if the story behind the evil team is true. . .blargh. I play video games so I don't have to think about reality.