Second Batch of Fates DLC Coming

Ema Skye

Source

Getting Harvest Scramble, Halloween Scramble and A Failed Revolution (which is like A Future Past from FE13).

No release date given.

Harvest Scramble

- conversations between Azura/Camilla, Ryoma/Scarlet, Izana/Elise and likely more

- CGIs of people dancing

Halloween Scramble

- completing the map will give the Proximity Shot skill

Failed Revolution

- all of the parents are dead

- Azura has a ghost

- Shiro and Seigbert team up to kill Shigure

- sounds like [Redacted Revelation Spoilers] is teaming up with the kids to kill Kana and Shigure

Here are some images:

[spoiler=Halloween Scramble]VGx3b16.png

[spoiler=A Failed Revolution]FWebvOO.jpg

[spoiler=Harvest Scramble]map015c.jpg

Edited by Scrub Lord Doof

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh. Not really interested in the dlc offering unless it gives Paragon. Seems like an inferior rehash of Future Past.

This isn't a continuation of Conquest of Birthright either way as certain character deaths makes certain kids impossible.

I heard there's Ryoma x Scarlet convos. Unless it also gives actual Ryoma x Scarlet supports and marriage and Blonde Shiro than I'm not interested.

All that I took from this was Proximity Shot skill.

Actually, I also hope that the Scramble DLC has a ton of those support sparklies. To help with supports obviously. And it better not have any scaling. It's bad enough that Boo Camp's purpose was ruined with it. Scramble is purely casual. Don't mess this up.

I am interested in Failed Revolution but oh man, I really wonder what that's going to do to the plot of this game. Future Past had a reasonable justification for existing but I don't quite see one for this case. Either way, the conversations between parent units and children should make for interesting stuff. Hopefully it can give some of the kids more depth to their personalities. (please make the mother/child conversations variable like in future past's father/child conversations)

Also Ryoma/Scarlet and Camilla/Azura conversations hell yes

Edited by wvype

If only my Scarlet was alive. If only she could of married Ryoma. They fit so perfectly in Revelation... now Ryoma gets to marry nobody (even though there's that sparkly "support" icon trying to make me go S rank with Ryoma and Kagero.

I wonder how Failed Revolution will work. I'd really hate to see the kids killing each other!

Stupid silent dragon! I killed you already!

Halloween Scramble

- completing the map will give the Proximity Shot skill

So it really is gonna be usable for the player. It just sounded like one of those skills that was too good to be true (which I in fact thought).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

I'm quite glad how the Memories of Foam (A Failed Revolution?) DLC has a total of 6 maps. But then in the trailer one of the map was identical to Birthright Chapter 26 (Castle Krakenburg, Combat Room), so I'm a bit concerned as to whether they'll just be reusing maps from the main game. While I don't mind the story that much at this point, I do hope that the new DLCs provide some interesting gameplay elements like Hidden Truths, Beach Brawl or Royal Royale did...

Interesting how the difficulty rating for this is 3 stars. If I remember correctly Hidden Truths was 3 stars and Royal Royale was 4, so I'm guessing it's not going to be very difficult but somewhat challenging. (Still don't see how one can reliably beat Royal Royale with Sakura's team after what I've seen from the JP version..) The Hoshidan/Nohrian Festivities of Ties have difficulty rated as 1 star, so I guess it's going to be similar to Awakening's Harvest/Summer/Hot-Spring Scrambles...

Edited by Aggro Incarnate

Wtf. Seigbert and shiro team up to kill kana and shigure. Now I'm really interested. Sounds like I'll get an emotional and dark story,very nice.

As long as it's a reasonable kind of emotional and dark. To quote a comment on a certain Awakening comic "I like drama, don't get me wrong. But there's drama and, well, there's drama."

As long as it's a reasonable kind of emotional and dark. To quote a comment on a certain Awakening comic "I like drama, don't get me wrong. But there's drama and, well, there's drama."

Oh I agree. I'm just praying it's well written.

It looks like the guy in the halloween CG is Xander(look at his hair),I guess the royal will steal most of the CG.

Maybe it's the winners of the popularity poll?

In which case it'd be royals'n'Oboro, so... basically yeah.

Oh dear..."A failed revolution"? I'm still going to stick to the theory I wrote in the Nintendo Direct thread, but that title makes me afraid that it's their way of trying to justify Conquest, like "See?! This is what would've happened if they stopped being Garon's lap dogs!"

I couldn't care less about the kids, so their dlc is worthless to me. I am intrigued by pirate Xander, tho. Love the Halloween theme. But does this mean that the top two non-royals of each gender won't get any dlc? I was really wanting some for Jakob and Niles.

If it's the winners of the popularity poll then Ryoma isn't gonna get one but that's ok

I can draw

Anyone who wants Ryoma fanservice show up at my blog whenever this shit releases

Maybe it's the winners of the popularity poll?

In which case it'd be royals'n'Oboro, so... basically yeah.

I really hope not. The Royals have already had fanservice images and I'd like to see some other people get some love.

I really hope not. The Royals have already had fanservice images and I'd like to see some other people get some love.

It'd mean Oboro and Flora, woop woop! Justice would've been served if that were the case.