Times can be negotiated.

why is phase end in 10 minutes

[9:10:57 PM] E:speon: is unravel euklyd

[9:13:24 PM] K:im: lmao

[9:13:26 PM] K:im: i was

[9:13:28 PM] K:im: just about to say that

[9:13:35 PM] K:im: but hten i remembered that euklyd hates unravel

i don't believe you

I used to hate it until I realized that I only hated the OP's video and not the music

I used to hate it until I realized that I only hated the OP's video and not the music

So, like, the vocalist sings other songs and OPs, and they all sound the damn same. He has Unravel. That's all he's got.

So, like, the vocalist sings other songs and OPs, and they all sound the damn same. He has Unravel. That's all he's got.

ok but that's not enough to make me hate it

the OP fucking sucks though

Mama, just killed a man,

Put a gun against his head,

Pulled my trigger, now he's dead.

Mama, life had just begun,

But now I've gone and thrown it all away.

I see a little silhouetto of a man,

Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?

Thunderbolt and lightning,

Very, very frightening me.

(Galileo) Galileo.

(Galileo) Galileo,

Galileo Figaro

Magnifico.

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?

Bismillah! No, we will not let you go. (Let him go!)

Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let him go!)

Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let me go!)

Will not let you go. (Let me go!)

Never, never let you go

Never let me go, oh.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Oh, mama mia, mama mia (Mama mia, let me go.)

Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me.

Edited by ~Summer~

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can love me and leave me to die?
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here.
Da Letter El died from his injuries.

Dear Da Letter El,

You are Yung Lean, Swedish rapper! Born in Stockholm with a birth name of Jonatan Aron Leandor Hastad, you came out of nowhere with your hit single Ginseng Strip 2002. Since then you have gained a devout following and your first studio album. Your rapping style has been described as a progression of Lil B's carefree rhymes with heavier lyricism.

Yung Lean up in the club for some morphine (Active): Your morphing stach lets you ignore some pain. Twice during the night you may reply to your Role PM, Shooting up. Your morphine will protect you from the first billet that hits you.

Poppin' Pills (Active): You can force feed other players pills too. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Hit up Alias with some pills. They will be forced to eat your dirty meds, feeling the after effects later and getting shot the next night.

You are playing under the alias "Resinol Medicated Ointment".

You are allied with Koneko under the F Sharp Major chord.

You win if one member in your team makes it to the final three.

No amount of Resinol Medicated Ointment could fix him up.
Euklyd was mistaken for scum

Dear Euklyd,

You are PSYaius, Gaius cosplaying as kpop idol PSY! Mafia hasn't really been working out for me. I roll scum too much. My EiMM plans are constantly thwarted by random archers and Paperblades. When I roll town I get lynched D1. Maybe a change is best for me. I'm gonna give it my all at the kpop scene, and ain't nothing gonna stop me! Luckily, if this doesn't work out I've got my booze.

Oppan Gaius Style (Active): Wow everyone with my crazy tricks on the dance floor. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Ayyy Sexy Alias. Your target will be so motivated they can perform their action twice the next night.

Serenes Forest Drunk (Active): Kpop may not work out, so I've got a bottle of vodka and whiskey each to keep my company JUST IN CASE. Twice during the night you may reply to your Role PM,Drink away my problems. The power of alcohol will make you immune to roleblocks and redirects that night. The hangover means you can't use this ability on consecutive nights.

You are playing under the alias "Popguin".

You are allied with Izhuark under the B Minor chord.

You win if one member of your team makes it to the final three.

That's what happens when you associate yourself with Gaius and an asian man featured in a suggestive music video.
54717d4260.png
source: euklyd
Join me Ken Masters, and I will make your face the greastest in EIMM, or else you will die! ...YOU DARE BRING YOUR DEATH TO MY LAIR?! YOU MUST DIE!!!

Dear Ken Masters,

You are Ganondorf, primary antagonist from the Zelda series and Smash Bros playable character! You started your quest as a warlock searching for more strength. Eventually, you gained the Triforce of Power and had enough muscle to conquer Hyrule. Or so you thought. Countless Links and Zeldas have teamed up to stop you over the years, but now in EiMM it's a perfect chance to gain your revenge. In Smash Bros, you hit really hard but your attacks are really easy to punish so people only use you to style. BUT style you will!!!!

Warlock Punch (Active:) This is one of the strongest moves in the entire Smash series. Once in the game at any time after N1, you may post in the thread, Warlock Punch User. Your target will instantly be obliterated no matter how much protection they have.

Minions of Darkness (Active:) Your many mobs and grunts will help you conquer the world. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Sending my minions to track Alias. You will learn who your target visits during the night.

You are playing under the alias "Mr D. Styles".

You are allied with Chen under the F Minor chord.

"No, No, No, The Pit! It burns!"
King Gilgamesh didn't guess his future correctly

Dear King Gilgamesh,

You are Styx, hard rock band, first formed in the seventies! Help I'm running out of time. Ironically, one of your greatest hits is the opposite of that. Some of your other hits include Mr. Roboto and Come Sail Away. You mix the heavy guitar and tenor vocals with some more modern elements (at the time) like power ballads and international theater. You have remained relevant for a very long time, with five certified platinum albums.

Too Much Time on my Hands (Active): With all your awards you're just resting on your laurels. This gives you enough time to predict who lives and dies each night. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Alias will die/live tonight. For every 15 Aliases you guess correctly, you can gift another player a BPV.

You are playing under the alias "Ghost".

You are allied with Blitz under the F Sharp Minor chord.

He will now join the souls in the river of styx.
Koneko and Nightmare have reached the destination of their death-marked love.

Dear Nightmare,

You are Romeo Montague, lover of Juliet and protagonist of the Shakespeare tragedy Romeo and Juliet! Man you picked the right girl at the wrong time. The family feud between the Capulets and the Montagues shows no sign of stopping anytime soon, which means you can't be with your beloved. It would eventually be stopped, at the cost of both you and Juliet suiciding (although accidentally, Juliet did try to fake her death but you were an idiot and stabbed yourself instead.

Eternal Love (Active/Passive): Your love for Juliet never fades. Even though you are in different teams, if one of you does, the other will suicide to meet them on the other side. You also know Juliet to be Koneko.You also may protect her from kills on all even numbered nights by replying to your Role PM, Wherefore are thou?

Best Friend (Active): Your buddy Benvolio is noted for his good judgement and got you into meet Juliet at the first place. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Have Benvolio suggest Alias 1 targets Alias 2 and shoot Alias 3. Your target will be forced to choose those targets.

You are playing under the alias "h."

You are allied with Paperblade under the C Sharp Major chord.

Dear Koneko,

You are Juliet Capulet, lover of Romeo and protagonist of the Shakespeare tragedy Romeo and Juliet! Man you picked the right guy at the wrong time. The family feud between the Capulets and the Montagues shows no sign of stopping anytime soon, which means you can't be with your beloved. It would eventually be stopped, at the cost of both you and Romeo suiciding (which was more his fault when he stabbed himself upon seeing your fake body but yeah.)

Eternal Love (Active/Passive): Your love for Romeo never fades. Even though you are in different teams, if one of you does, the other will suicide to meet them on the other side. You also know Romeo to be Nightmare.You also may protect him from kills on all odd numbered nights by replying to your Role PM, Wherefore are thou?

Confidant (Active): Your wet nurse has become a trusted friend and learns of your budding romance with Romeo early. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Have my nurse inspect Alias. She will bring you their role.

You are playing under the alias "Lotte"

You are allied with Da Letter El under the C Sharp Major chord.

To be or to not to be?
사망했다 (Kim has died)

Dear Kinumi,

You are Hey Mamacita!, hit single by Kpop group Super Junior! Apparently this is your first Kpop song ever, so this must be a huge deal. What's not to like with over ten singers rocking out! I can't understand Korean and won't try to but the song was catchy and made me feel good so there's that.

Hey MAMACITA! (Active): Can't let those lovely ladies get away can we! Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Hey Alias! Your target will run to you for safety, being protected from kills but also roleblocked since they're too busy running.

We have this specialness, ooh! Yay for badly translated Korean. Each night you may reply to your Role PM, Open up to Alias. Your target will be so impressed by your charms that they will reveal their true identity to you.

You are playing under the alias "Cadenza".

You are allied with <snip> under the E Flat Minor chord.

하나 둘씩 죽어가 (One by one they die)
Edited by ~Summer~