Other Fire Emblem character cameos

I got the game and I'm having loads of fun with it so far!

I'm sure people who have the game have already noticed, but there are some pretty neat cameos from other characters in Fire Emblem :

tumblr_o9ai4i7OvJ1rzdrddo1_540.jpg

We have Anna working at the shop where you buy healing items and can draw lottery tickets.

tumblr_o9ai4i7OvJ1rzdrddo2_540.jpg

Ilyana from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn working as a waitress in the Cafe (you can buy food or drinks to heal your party).

tumblr_o9ai4i7OvJ1rzdrddo3_540.jpg

And we have Aimee from Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn and apparently in the games Marth appeared in right? She works as clothing and accessory shop.

Pretty cute cameos :D

Edited by carefreejules

I noticed them too ! Well, I wasn't sure since I only saw them on stream long ago, but having confirmation that I'm not the only one to have noticed the resemblance is nice. I didn't find any other, but I haven't seen the full game, hopefully I'll be agreeably surprised (not really expecting more though) when I'll be able to play the game (delivery currently delayed sadly).

Hmm, I will find this highly doubtful but is there any male cameo from any FE series as a character? I say this because because males are usually avoided when just shown around as extras.

Hmm, I will find this highly doubtful but is there any male cameo from any FE series as a character? I say this because because males are usually avoided when just shown around as extras.

I haven't run across any yet unfortunately. There's another female salesclerk in Anzu in Harajuku but I haven't figured out if she's supposed to be a FE cameo or just a generic looking NPC.

Tbh they should have made her look like Oboro or any FE character that is into fashion and clothing since that's what the NPC is selling.

I haven't run across any yet unfortunately. There's another female salesclerk in Anzu in Harajuku but I haven't figured out if she's supposed to be a FE cameo or just a generic looking NPC.

Someone said it earlier, but I'm pretty sure it is Cath from a FE 6

• 2 months later...

Ilyana from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn working as a waitress in the Cafe (you can buy food or drinks to heal your party).

And we have Aimee from Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn and apparently in the games Marth appeared in right? She works as clothing and accessory shop.

I really don't think those were Ilyana or Aimee, the developers did say they were only adding Shadow Dragon and Awakening characters.

I really don't think those were Ilyana or Aimee, the developers did say they were only adding Shadow Dragon and Awakening characters.

Do you really think that Anna from (insert FE here) is the shopkeeper? Or someone who happens to look like her, as a nice reference to FE? Now apply the same logic to the various other storekeepers.