This will have elements from Sword of Seals, some Sacred Stones-ness, and Radiant Dawn. Zephiel and most of those nasties from Bern now have control of Grado, with some assistance from the corrupt as hell Begnion senate. The Dawn Brigade makes a showing and ally with Frelia to help rid of the Begnion assistance. And of course, let's not forget those things we call the Sacred Stones...
Progress: Up to the route split
Screens for your pleasure:
Chapter 1 Screens
Chapter 2 Screens
Chapter 3 Screens
Chapter 4 Screens
What to expect:
- Obligatory higher difficulty
- Graphical changes up the wazoo for many things
- Say goodbye to Branched Promotions
- Say goodbye to most monster classes. The only ones that will stay are the Mauthe Doog/Gwyllgi(because those guys will always have a place in my heart), Bonewalker/Wight(because of their variety), and MAYBE Dracozombies. Monster appearances will be few and far between in number.
- Some new classes, like the Halberdier, Light Mage(hello, Micaiah), and King, whilst ousting the Trainees.
- Me using my new inserting animation knowledge. A lot.
- A Dancing Lord. Julie will learn to Dance upon Class Change.
Here, try the patch.
IOS made a character guide; check it out on this post.
This ROM hack goes hand-in-hand with the FE7 ROM hack.
Edited by Mage Knight 404, 18 June 2009 - 09:52 PM.