It’s time to start drooling again…
June is almost over–that means we’re getting closer to the Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary concert, which takes place in Tokyo, during 24th and 25th July.
Besides enjoying live orchestrated music from the highly popular Jugdral and Archanea games (amongst others), lucky concert-goers will be able to purchase exclusive merchandise at the site.
Pictured above is the “Fire Emblem Hundred Song of Heroes”, which contains 100 yomifuda (reading) cards, 100 torifuda (grabbing) cards, a recitation CD (voiced by Anna) and an instruction booklet, all presented in a lovely box.
This extravagant–and limited–item costs 8,424 Yen (with tax), which equates to around 69 USD or 44 GBP.
Perhaps more spectacular is the replica of Azura’s necklace from Fire Emblem Fates, which measures 38 mm x 45 mm and comes with a 450 mm chain. The price is just as spectacular: 12,000 Yen (roughly 98 USD or 62 GBP).
If you fancy owning a piece of Azura (and Fire Emblem history), you’ll have to be snappy, as the necklace is limited to 700.
For the more conservative fans, there are plenty of less expensive (but still exciting) goods on offer as well, including:
- Fire Emblem Fates badge set (10 types)
- Marth pocket watch
- Clear file set (A4, 3 sheets, 2 designs: Fire Emblem and Azura)
- Tapestry (B2, 2 designs: Nohr and Hoshido)
- Fire Emblem polo shirt (S/M/L/XL sizes)
- Microfibre towels (2 designs: Avatar and Fire Emblem Fates)
- Microfibre pouches (2 designs: Avatar and Azura)
- Tote bags (2 designs: Fire Emblem and Azura)
- Tumblers (2 designs: Hoshido/Nor and Azura)
- Chrom T-shirt (S/M/L/XL sizes)
- Genealogy of the Holy War T-Shirt (S/M/L/XL sizes)
- Awakening paper fan
Note: The microfibre towels and pouches will go on sale before the concert too.
Uh, yeah, if anybody’s got a ticket to the concert and some spare time, give me a call.