The Nintendo Mobile YouTube channel has released something exciting for Fire Emblem Heroes players! We now have the latest preview trailer for the upcoming Dauntless Crimeans banner. Check it out below!
The banner features three new 5★ heroes from Path of Radiance: Nephenee, Oscar, and Elincia. Nephenee was recently ‘leaked’ via her appearance in the Quick Hero Battle mini-game. All three characters come with at least one new weapon or skill. Check out the full unit breakdown below!
Releasing alongside the new banner is a new Story Mode chapter titled “Diabolical Bloodline”. It shows off the first in-game appearance of the Black Knight, who also appeared in the QHB, and continues on with the Zacharius story line.
The Dauntless Crimeans banner and new story chapter will both release tomorrow, 15 September, at 7:00am UTC.
Nephenee: Fierce Halberdier
- Slaying Lance+ (Lance, Mt 14): Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).
- Moonbow (Special): Resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res-30%.
- Atk/Spd 2 (A slot): Grants Atk/Spd+2
- Wrath 3 (B slot): If unit’s HP ≤ 75%, Special cooldown count-1 at start of turn if Special trigger by attacking. If Special triggers, +10 damage from Special.
Oscar: Agile Horseman
- Sapphire Lance+ (Lance, Mt 12): Gives Atk+20% if weapon-triangle advantage, Atk-20% if disadvantage.
- Rally Spd/Def (Assist): Grants Spd/Def+3 to an adjacent ally until the end of the turn.
- Lancebreaker 3: If unit’s HP ≥ 50% in combat against a lance user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
- Spur Spd/Def 2: Grants adjacent allies Spd/Def+3 during combat
Elincia: Lost Princess
- Amiti (Sword, Mt 11): Spd-2. Attack twice when initiating combat.
- Ardent Sacrifice (Assist): Heals adjacent ally 10 HP. Unit loses 10 HP (but cannot reach 0 this way).
- Death Blow 3 (A slot): Grants Atk+6 during combat if unit initiates the attack.
- Flier Formation 3 (B slot): Unit can move to a space adjacent to a flier ally within 2 spaces.