Heroes has revealed the next legendary hero a few days early: Lyn: Lady of the Wind! Drawn by Sachiko Wada, Lyn is an infantry archer wielding our first coloured bow. Check out her preview trailer below! You can also find a full text breakdown of her skills at the bottom.
11 other heroes will also be available during Lyn’s debut banner, including some seasonals: Legendary Ike, Mage Eirika, Fallen Celica, Legendary Ephraim, PA!Shigure, Micaiah, PA!Inigo, Halloween Henry, Genny, Halloween Jakob, and Legendary Robin.
Like all other Legendary banners, the base 5★ summoning rate is a whopping 8% and no off-focus 5★s will be available. Lyn: Lady of the Wind and her banner will go live on Tuesday, 1st May.
Additionally, Golden Week Celebrations begin today! Celebrate one of Japan’s biggest holiday periods with a number of events and plenty of Orbs. Many of these events start today, including the following:
- Golden Week Log-In Bonuses: There will be two separate bonuses, each offering 13 orbs, one from 27 April through 11 May, and one from 1 May through 15 May.
- Golden Week Reward Maps: Heroes players will get a Special Map every day for the next 11 days! Each map has two difficulties and rewards an Orb for each.
- Golden Week Quests: You’ll also have more Orbs to earn with special quests! Note, when you’ve completed an earlier set of quests, the quest will update to a new version.
- Double EXP & SP Event: While you’re playing all this new content, you’ll also be able to train your heroes extra efficiently! Double EXP & SP ends on 8 May.
Furthermore, a special Golden Week edition of Grand Conquests will begin on Wednesday, 2 May! This event will bring additional special Golden Week quests as well, which will allow players to recruit Kaze: Easygoing Ninja! We’ll be able to snag him at both 3★ and 4★. He first appeared in the most recent story update.
There will also be some further changes and additions to Grand Conquests, including ways to earn more Conquest Lances, tweaks to rewards based on conquered areas, and a raise of the rank cap to 25. This special Grand Conquests event will last a week, ending on 8 May.
Lyn: Lady of the Wind – Infantry Archer
- Swift Mulagir (Green Bow, Mt 14): Effective against flying foes. Grants Res+3. If the number of allies within 2 spaces (excluding unit) > the number of foes within 2 spaces (excluding target), grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat.
- Rally Def/Res (Assist): Grants Def/Res+3 to target ally for 1 turn.
- Laws of Sacae (A slot): If foe initiates combat and the number of allies with 2 spaces ≥ 2, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.
- Desperation 3 (B slot): If unit’s HP ≤ 75% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.
- Spd Tactic 3 (C slot): At start of turn, grants Spd+6 to allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Granted only if number of that ally’s movement type on current team ≤ 2.